Gherneh GFA Chairman in Hot Soup!!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet
Gherneh GFA Chairman in Hot Soup!!

Post by Senator WIRES »

Ghernean President ordered his arrest following an undercover sting!!

:lol:
"Ghana is the easiest place to do business. All you have to do is to give the President of Ghana $5m and the Vice President $3m. I have the President in my pocket. I see him every day. As for the refs, all you need is to give them GHC20 and girls and they are sorted"
https://www.ghanaweb.com/GhanaHomePage/ ... deo-654072
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Gherneh GFA Chairman in Hot Soup!!

Post by pajimoh »

They got him on tape too. He who guards his tongue, guards his life. This guy is a nonentity. Boasts too much..
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
aykwes8
Egg
Egg

Post by aykwes8 »

its an open secret that man is high class thief. many people have been calling for his removal and trial for years but he seem to have bought some high powered people in ghANA. not forgeting the man has friends in high places . i mean high places if you know what i mean. but thank God we have someone like Anas in ghana. the content of this latest of his exposes i understand is not pretty. heads will roll. some careers will be shattered and some government officials may need to run into hiding....Anas the tiger eye has done it again
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Anas the crooked judge catcher. He's snagged another imbecile
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

So presido dey chop egunje with him vice... interesting
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Tried to short change people!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

aykwes8 wrote:its an open secret that man is high class thief. many people have been calling for his removal and trial for years but he seem to have bought some high powered people in ghANA. not forgeting the man has friends in high places . i mean high places if you know what i mean. but thank God we have someone like Anas in ghana. the content of this latest of his exposes i understand is not pretty. heads will roll. some careers will be shattered and some government officials may need to run into hiding....Anas the tiger eye has done it again
FIFA protects their own very well.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

platinum wrote:
aykwes8 wrote:its an open secret that man is high class thief. many people have been calling for his removal and trial for years but he seem to have bought some high powered people in ghANA. not forgeting the man has friends in high places . i mean high places if you know what i mean. but thank God we have someone like Anas in ghana. the content of this latest of his exposes i understand is not pretty. heads will roll. some careers will be shattered and some government officials may need to run into hiding....Anas the tiger eye has done it again
Not this time. He made an allegation against the Presido and vise. It's on tape. The president reports the matter to the police. If he's found guilty and requires incarceration, FIFA can't do ish
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

pajimoh wrote:
platinum wrote:
Not this time. He made an allegation against the Presido and vise. It's on tape. The president reports the matter to the police. If he's found guilty and requires incarceration, FIFA can't do ish

I agree, his goose is likely cooked. I was referencing why he has been able to go scot free all along despite the knowledge that he was a crook.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

platinum wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
platinum wrote:

I agree, his goose is likely cooked. I was referencing why he has been able to go scot free all along despite the knowledge that he was a crook.
You're right and I'm in total agreement. FIFA rules embolden these criminals who are already protected by other criminals in government.
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

pajimoh wrote:
platinum wrote:
:rotf:
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI