CL Final 2018.....Basket Keeper 1 vs Ogbuagu Zizou 3.......

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: CL Final 2018.....Dean Klopp 0 vs Ogbuefi Zizou 0......

Post by Its a Goal »

Nacho should have done better.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The tide has since changed against Liverpool and Real Madrid is no more scared of Liverpool. All these were not happening when Salah was on the field
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

platinum wrote:Benzema! offside

what a save by Karius off CR7

linesman originally missed that Ronaldo was offside
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Damn, I BADLY want Real Madrid to LOSE
Last edited by Odas on Sat May 26, 2018 8:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Cito wrote:
oloye wrote:
Cito wrote:That was just a stroke of bad luck. Give me a break with the planning crap. Ramos got the ball and both fell with Salah getting injured so spare me with that Trumpish conspiracy crap.
He got the ball are you kidding me , you did not see the wrestling how he had Salah locked down. The way he locked Salah's hand prevented him from landing safely hence the smack of the shoulder on the floor .
Take a look again, he got a feet on the ball. Is Ramos a dirty player? No doubt. But there is nothing but bad luck on the injury. That fall could happen 100 times without injury.
Did you see the way he held his hand...until Salah went down...that was the foul that allowed him to get the ball. That he got the ball does not mean he did not foul a cynical foul at that. Please stop that he got the ball....
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

oloye wrote:Liverpool are in a shock, can't believe they lost Salah....they need to get over this loss and move on
Madrid's plan working. Watch how the game progressed. With Salah and Mane, Madrid had to sit back. They couldnt use their width. Once they took out Salah, you saw how they moved up? That was their strategy all along. It has less to do with Liverpool in shock. See Marcelo now able to move up and create that width that Real was missing at the beginning.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

Odas wrote:With Salah out, this game is over for Liverpool. I will be surprised if Lpool will do much
Killed the contest pretty much :cry:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Mane foul on Isco not called.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Mane applies some ... quacking! African style! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I hate to do this but Klopp need to ask some one around 85 minutes to end Ronaldo world cup also.This is a slap for entire Africa.Current world best player might miss world cup because of crooked madrid
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

oloye wrote:Did you see the way he held his hand...until Salah went down...that was the foul that allowed him to get the ball. That he got the ball does not mean he did not foul a cynical foul at that. Please stop that he got the ball....
It was a DIRTY and INTENTIONAL foul against Salah. A Yellow card against Ramos would have been MORE than correct
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

kajifu wrote:I hate to do this but Klopp need to ask some one around 85 minutes to end Ronaldo world cup also.This is a slap for entire Africa.Current world best player might miss world cup because of crooked madrid

Shouldn't you be hoping Modric gets hurt not Ronaldo? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Either way, read dan's comments. You're reacting the exact way that our people have forever, i.e. emotionally. Think strategically.
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Last year the dirty scumbag got Curduado sent off over nothing...this year he has damaged a good player with his cynical play.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Lager-back
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Lager-back »

kajifu wrote:I hate to do this but Klopp need to ask some one around 85 minutes to end Ronaldo world cup also.This is a slap for entire Africa.Current world best player might miss world cup because of crooked madrid
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: you have not changed even after wenger has left.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Odas wrote:
oloye wrote:Did you see the way he held his hand...until Salah went down...that was the foul that allowed him to get the ball. That he got the ball does not mean he did not foul a cynical foul at that. Please stop that he got the ball....
It was a DIRTY and INTENTIONAL foul against Salah. A Yellow card against Ramos would have been MORE than correct
Your bad belle against Madrid is clouding your brain. Both players where fighting for the ball, both players had their arms tangled, both players went to ground. 95% of the time both players get up and play on.

Injuries are part of the game. No need to read to much into it. Same with Caravaral's injury (looked like his Achilles).

I feel for Egypt though. I hope Salah makes a very quick recovery.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
analyzer
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by analyzer »

Very dirty play by Ramos. One thing holding the guy, but to tug on the arm to point of landing on the shoulder. That is hust dirty.

Salah will heal in time for WC. Just a shame he had to leave this gm.

Klopp has to rethink his strategy as Madrid now in full conrol. Dominating MF & wide areas too. Pool's midfielders totally outclassed. Their pressing is non exitent.
Lampard: 101 goals and counting.......

64 GAMES UNBEATEN AT STAMFORD BRIDGE... A NEW RECORD IS SET.....
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Uphill task for Liverpool with Salah. Without Salah it will be difficult.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

charlie wrote:
Odas wrote:
Your bad belle against Madrid is clouding your brain. Both players where fighting for the ball, both players had their arms tangled, both players went to ground. 95% of the time both players get up and play on.

Injuries are part of the game. No need to read to much into it. Same with Caravaral's injury (looked like his Achilles).

I feel for Egypt though. I hope Salah makes a very quick recovery.
Yes, I have BAD belle against Real Madrid, but such is NOT clouding my brain against them. The truth is Ramos intentionally HELD on to Salah's hand and refused to release it. Thus, Ramos' action was uncalled for.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

I feel bad for Salah not Liverpool.

goldenera94
Egg
Egg

Post by goldenera94 »

The champion league final is too close to the worldcup. I hope Sallah and the spanish defender recover on time
Goldenera94
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

oloye wrote:
Cito wrote:
oloye wrote:
Cito wrote:That was just a stroke of bad luck. Give me a break with the planning crap. Ramos got the ball and both fell with Salah getting injured so spare me with that Trumpish conspiracy crap.
He got the ball are you kidding me , you did not see the wrestling how he had Salah locked down. The way he locked Salah's hand prevented him from landing safely hence the smack of the shoulder on the floor .
Take a look again, he got a feet on the ball. Is Ramos a dirty player? No doubt. But there is nothing but bad luck on the injury. That fall could happen 100 times without injury.
Did you see the way he held his hand...until Salah went down...that was the foul that allowed him to get the ball. That he got the ball does not mean he did not foul a cynical foul at that. Please stop that he got the ball....
He got the ball and then fouled in not in doubt. That he engineered an evil machination to get him off the field is a bit far fetched in that tussle.
How many times have you seen defenders drag down an attached to prevent a break or continuation of the process and both gets up afterwards.
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
goldenera94
Egg
Egg

Post by goldenera94 »

Coming from a hard nose defender, emotion i guess.

oloye wrote:Last year the dirty scumbag got Curduado sent off over nothing...this year he has damaged a good player with his cynical play.
Goldenera94
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

[color=brown]danfo driver[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]oloye[/color] wrote:
[color=brown]Cito[/color] wrote: That was just a stroke of bad luck. Give me a break with the planning crap. Ramos got the ball and both fell with Salah getting injured so spare me with that Trumpish conspiracy crap.
Hehe.. Dean Oloye, na you dey respond. Those who played football (professionally and amateur), and who were assigned to do "the job," know how we do the job.
I'm sure if pressed he'll have a similar tale or 2 to tell :mrgreen:.

Naivete of Kloop not to have planned for this outcome. Winning is not necessarily about playing beautiful football but finding a way to neutralize your opponent by any means necessary.