I guess you are all as confident as Mikel

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
I guess you are all as confident as Mikel

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

Mikel confident Eagles can cause World Cup upset despite being tagged underdogs - See more at: https://goo.gl/3s886R
bully12
Egg
Egg
Re: I guess you are all as confident as Mikel

Post by bully12 »

I could have been more sanguine and confident if Rohr has been more circumspect in his selection of players . Rohr's lack of thorough and in depth scouting of our players is the Waterloo of the team. His unshakable allegiance to some players is definitely detrimental to the stability of the team including his gratuitous penchant for foreign born Nigerians players. If Rohr has been proficient in his job indubitable this could have been the best team Nigeria has ever amassed to prosecute World Cup tournament . Nigeria was extremely lucky this time to be endowed with very good talented and skilled players unfortunately either laziness or depravity stymied Rohr from making the best out it. As result I'm absolutely diffident what the boys will be able to accomplish in this tournament
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

bully12 wrote:I could have been more sanguine and confident if Rohr has been more circumspect in his selection of players . Rohr's lack of thorough and in depth scouting of our players is the Waterloo of the team. His unshakable allegiance to some players is definitely detrimental to the stability of the team including his gratuitous penchant for foreign born Nigerians players. If Rohr has been proficient in his job indubitable this could have been the best team Nigeria has ever amassed to prosecute World Cup tournament . Nigeria was extremely lucky this time to be endowed with very good talented and skilled players unfortunately either laziness or depravity stymied Rohr from making the best out it. As result I'm absolutely diffident what the boys will be able to accomplish in this tournament
Monday morning quaterbacking at its best
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Bully12, who are these talented players? Issac Success? Imoh Ezekiel? Samuel Kalu? Bazee?
Are these players lighting up their league?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:Mikel confident Eagles can cause World Cup upset despite being tagged underdogs - See more at: https://goo.gl/3s886R
I am NOT only confident we will do well, I know we will do well (have a good tournament). However, what constitutes having "done well?" To me, having a good tournament means getting to "quarter final", at least.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

bully12 wrote:I could have been more sanguine and confident if Rohr has been more circumspect in his selection of players . Rohr's lack of thorough and in depth scouting of our players is the Waterloo of the team. His unshakable allegiance to some players is definitely detrimental to the stability of the team including his gratuitous penchant for foreign born Nigerians players. If Rohr has been proficient in his job indubitable this could have been the best team Nigeria has ever amassed to prosecute World Cup tournament . Nigeria was extremely lucky this time to be endowed with very good talented and skilled players unfortunately either laziness or depravity stymied Rohr from making the best out it. As result I'm absolutely diffident what the boys will be able to accomplish in this tournament

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bros, e be like say na gramar you do blow so-oo!

Let me ask you this, who and who would the coach have picked which would have pleased all Nigerians or the Super-eagles fans?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Vindave
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Vindave »

QUESTIONS:
Q1. In a simple eloquent Queens English, please honestly enumerate with good reasons those well skilled players Rohr failed to include in his WC list that are obviously better than what we have seen on the list released.

2. Please kindly in a concisely and precise manner explain how Rohr is unshakabily allegiance to some players in the team and to whom in particular?

Q3. List the names of players that should be replaced by those listed in your answer to Q1 and explain why they should not make the WC?

Please note that each questions carries equal marks.. 3 points.

:drool: :blush:
e de sweet me o! ga gaa!
e de paini you o! ga gaa!!
e sweet me o ga gaa, ga gaa!!
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Vindave wrote:
QUESTIONS:
Q1. In a simple eloquent Queens English, please honestly enumerate with good reasons those well skilled players Rohr failed to include in his WC list that are obviously better than what we have seen on the list released.

2. Please kindly in a concisely and precise manner explain how Rohr is unshakabily allegiance to some players in the team and to whom in particular?

Q3. List the names of players that should be replaced by those listed in your answer to Q1 and explain why they should not make the WC?

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Oga Vindave, so these massive questions of yours carries ONLY three (3) points each?

The questions certainly has parts: A, B and even C - in some cases. Sir, don't you think three points per question is too small? :tic:
joao
Egg
Egg

Post by joao »

Vindave wrote:
QUESTIONS:

Chei!, I sure would hate to take a class from you.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"We now live in a nation where doctors destroy health, lawyers destroy justice, universities destroy knowledge,
governments destroy freedom, the press destroys information, religion destroys morals, and our banks destroy the economy.”

― Chris Hedges