Moses Simon Out Of World Cup

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

john12
Egg
Egg
Re: Moses Simon Out Of World Cup

Post by john12 »

Danny na you get time to respond to that traitor. The guy has been branding all super rages manager from Chukwu until rohr as fools. I don’t even have anymore energy to respond since that 30 man squad was listed because it seems like people are only saying things to get a response
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

It's a disappointment but far from a big loss. Get well soon, Simon Moses.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

vancity eagle wrote:
Dammy wrote:VE, STFU and stop polluting the forum with your vitriol. The fool as you called him qualified Nigeria from the toughest WCQ group with a game to spare without losing a match.
The fool took over a team that had failed to quality for 2 successive CANs with the likes of South Africa and Egypt qualifying ahead of us.
The fool has earned the right to pick his team without interference from your likes.
The conservative fool has brought in a new player in Simy Nwankwo to his provisional squad.
The fool requested the NFF to bring in the likes of the Nwakili brothers, Usman, Eduok, Alhassan etc into the squad for the friendly against Athletico Madrid. The squad was initially meant to an NPFL All- Stars but was changed to SE B team at Rohr's request because he wanted to watch these players with a view to the future.
Going by your antecedents, I expect you to support the opposition because of your hatred for Rohr, just like you did in 2013 CAN because of your hatred for Keshi.
Like the loud mouth that you are, you disappeared from the forum then and I expect you to do the same after the WC

you will all soon see the folly of Rohr's conservative ways.

YOu do not run a team for over 2 years and fail to try out players in positions that need upgrading.

You do not call up only 4 wide players in a 30 man squad, thereby having no replacements for injury, and no competition at all for key positions.

Yet you continue to call up junk like Uche Agbo who serve no purpose what so ever.

You do not call up a striker (Lokosa) and expect him to play on the flanks when we have many legitimate wide options which for some reason you did not call up.

(Kalu, Imoh, Olayinka, Onyekuru, Dennis, Success, Nwakali, Bazee)

And if Moses or Iwobi, God forbid, gets injured, what is this foolish coach going to do ?
Are you always this stupid or did u smoke weed this hot afternoon?
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Etebo, Joel Obi can be very good wingers. And how tf can Simon be out of the world cup with an injury heal time of 3 weeks when the world cup is 2 and a half weeks away? He will only miss the first game if reports are true.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Synopsis wrote:Etebo, Joel Obi can be very good wingers. And how tf can Simon be out of the world cup with an injury heal time of 3 weeks when the world cup is 2 and a half weeks away? He will only miss the first game if reports are true.
Will need time to get back to full fitness. I don't think Rohr will take injured players to the world cup.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ohenhen1 wrote:Simmy Nwankwo is now probably going to the world cup.
This
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

So Nwakali is going?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Enugu II wrote:
Benedict Iroha wrote:Onyekuru!!

Is Onyekuru on 30-man list? Not at all. IMHO, this opens up a spot at third striker position or gives Mikel Agu and John Ogu a spot for sure.

It is aBIG hit on Nigeria TBH. Instead of assured cover on the wide midfield with four players, Nigeria is now down to three with Musa as swingman. This is dangerously moving Nigeria to a serious consideration for structural change on the field itself if no like for like replacement is possible at this time.

I disagree. I think you may be thinking that our only formation is 4-3-3, but the coach did say we will rely on the 3-5-2 also.

I am sorry for the guy. And I wish him well. But He is a player I do NOT rate at all...because he is brainless

If I were the coach, it opens the door for a third striker. Musa, Iwobi, Moses and then perhaps Iheanacho can be helpful on the wings.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote:When I told you all that Rohr's stupidity will come to haunt us.

NOW WE HAVE 3 WIDE PLAYERS AMONGST 30 AND ONE OF THEM IS "CHICKEN HEAD" MUSA.

How do we have more strikers than wingers when we play a 433

Ighalo, Iheanacho, Nwankwo, Lokosa are all strikers

Iwobi, Moses, Musa are wingers. Musa isn't even a winger to be honest.

Even according to reports dummy Rohr was playing Lokosa in a "wide position" and he wasn't doing well. Well of course he isn't doing well because he is A STRIKER not a winger, but dummy Rohr would rather call a striker and play him as a winger instead of calling up actual wingers

Olayinka
Onyekuru
Samuel Kalu
Imoh
Bazee

But dummy Rohr knows best. what a fool.
This is your opinion. You think we play a 4-3-3, but we mix up both 4-3-3 and 3-5-2.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

vancity eagle wrote:we just played 2 friendlies where we did not score 1 legitmate goal against average opponents, even with slow defenders.

We didn't have ONE SHOT ON GOAL vs Poland. People are blaming Ighalo, but the fact is that our wingers are not playing smart.

and this clown coach takes 4 wingers to camp. 2 who are known chicken heads. He didn't even want to look at other creative players. See how Eduok was putting in accurate crosses against AM.

Instead he would rather take some homebased striker and play him as a winger in camp. Then wonder why he was putting in a poor shift.

Dumb, lazy coach.

What a joke. This is an embarrassment, honestly it is Keshi-esque.

If this clown knows what is good for him, he will immedietly call up Kelechi Nwakali, and Onyekuru and replace Simon with one of the 2, whoever does better in camp.

This can be legally done, if a player is injured, he can be replaced by someone not on the 30 man list.

Is our coach to lazy to even contemplate this ?
Now, I think I feel sorry for you. You never give yourself the opportunity to be happy. Because of your hatred for Keshi, you denied yourself the opportunity to be happy in 2013. Once again, you are doing the same to yourself. Just imagine we win the world cup, how can you bring yourself to be happy and join in the celebration?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Is soccer academy the only ones who saw this scan? Is Rohr aware that Simon is out?
OCCUPY NFF!!
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

vancity eagle wrote:When I told you all that Rohr's stupidity will come to haunt us.

Even according to reports dummy Rohr was playing Lokosa in a "wide position" and he wasn't doing well. Well of course he isn't doing well because he is A STRIKER not a winger, but dummy Rohr would rather call a striker and play him as a winger instead of calling up actual wingers

Olayinka
Onyekuru
Samuel Kalu
Imoh
Bazee

You make it hard to follow your argument with all the abuses you throw at people you know nothing about.
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

vancity eagle wrote:
Dammy wrote:VE, STFU and stop polluting the forum with your vitriol. The fool as you called him qualified Nigeria from the toughest WCQ group with a game to spare without losing a match.
The fool took over a team that had failed to quality for 2 successive CANs with the likes of South Africa and Egypt qualifying ahead of us.
The fool has earned the right to pick his team without interference from your likes.
The conservative fool has brought in a new player in Simy Nwankwo to his provisional squad.
The fool requested the NFF to bring in the likes of the Nwakili brothers, Usman, Eduok, Alhassan etc into the squad for the friendly against Athletico Madrid. The squad was initially meant to an NPFL All- Stars but was changed to SE B team at Rohr's request because he wanted to watch these players with a view to the future.
Going by your antecedents, I expect you to support the opposition because of your hatred for Rohr, just like you did in 2013 CAN because of your hatred for Keshi.
Like the loud mouth that you are, you disappeared from the forum then and I expect you to do the same after the WC

YOu do not run a team for over 2 years and fail to try out players in positions that need upgrading.

You do not call up only 4 wide players in a 30 man squad, thereby having no replacements for injury, and no competition at all for key positions.

Yet you continue to call up junk like Uche Agbo who serve no purpose what so ever.

You do not call up a striker (Lokosa) and expect him to play on the flanks when we have many legitimate wide options which for some reason you did not call up.

And if Moses or Iwobi, God forbid, gets injured, what is this foolish coach going to do ?
Nwakali is not a winger.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kalani JR wrote:So Nwakali is going?

Yep, he’s on his way to church

Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

ogasir wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Nwakali is not a winger.

Is Ahmed Musa ?

I know who I will trust when it comes to distribution of the ball, which is perhaps the most important aspect of being a winger.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Olayinka
Onyekuru
Samuel Kalu
Imoh
Bazee

Dude I thought you would have been locked up in a mental institution by now?
Niente Ÿ impossibile!
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

vancity eagle wrote:
ogasir wrote:
vancity eagle wrote:

Nwakali is not a winger.

Is Ahmed Musa ?

I know who I will trust when it comes to distribution of the ball, which is perhaps the most important aspect of being a winger.
Ahmed Musa is a better winger than Nwakali. Playing Kelechi Nwakali is wasting his ability.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

Complete Sports is reporting Simon Moses will be fit for the England game.
https://www.completesportsnigeria.com/s ... t-england/
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Otitokoro wrote:Complete Sports is reporting Simon Moses will be fit for the England game.
Guess Rohr isn’t a fool afterall . Hmmm ... wonder who’s the fool now. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
kawawa
Egg
Egg

Post by kawawa »

vancity eagle wrote:

I usually like it when VE stops his meds and the logorrhea starts. It usually means we will do well.
Btwn what is with the we had no shot on goal against Poland. Was I the only one who saw a shot by Vic Moses parried for a corner by the Poland goalkeeper? Does this not count or is VE just making up stuff
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Don’t believe everything you read, particularly in a Nigerian newspaper. I am not in the habit of second guessing coaches but if I were Rohr, I would have kept the injury quiet until I name my 23, which would include simon. That would allow me to replace him with a good alternate, like Nwakali or Onyekuru but I’m not Rohr :idea: :!:

Cheers.
Last edited by TonyTheTigerKiller on Sun May 27, 2018 8:27 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Otitokoro wrote:Complete Sports is reporting Simon Moses will be fit for the England game.
Reading both, it seem the CS people spoke to him BEFORE the result of the scan, and the first story was based on the result of the said scan.
To stop trying is to start dying
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

I will wait for Colin’s Udoh statement. He is the most credible Nigerian reporter.