NIKE NIGERIA WORLD CUP GEAR AVAILABLE 6/1 AT 10:00 AM EDT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: NIKE NIGERIA WORLD CUP GEAR AVAILABLE 6/1 AT 10:00 AM ED

Post by Bigpokey24 »

the US website still says coming soon, nah the home , away , the pants and the two training kits i wan purchase , 5 items, I no send how much e go cost, naija nah my country... e better no dey sold out, . it's currently 7.48am my time, dey wait 8.am

https://www.nike.com/t/2018-nigeria-sta ... sey-Jw04N1
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

they sold 3 million items in 5 minutes , and you think they dont know what they are doing? They are selling this one as a fashion item, not an ordinary world cup jersey
Cellular wrote:
Kneedeep wrote::shock:
Tok tru!

If this jarzy push London pipu to open hand e mean say e get magical powers :lol: .
Ndi Rondon with dia notorious "aka gum" queued up and gobbled everything. Even online too...

Yet, Nike dey tok nonsense.

If you package better tin, pipul go buy... Alhaji Pinnick, next time you dey go negotiate these deals, call me. You have my number.

BTW they are creating market for my Aba/Thailand pipul...
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

nanijoe wrote:they sold 3 million items in 5 minutes , and you think they dont know what they are doing? They are selling this one as a fashion item, not an ordinary world cup jersey
Cellular wrote:
Tok tru!

If this jarzy push London pipu to open hand e mean say e get magical powers :lol: .
Ndi Rondon with dia notorious "aka gum" queued up and gobbled everything. Even online too...

If you package better tin, pipul go buy... Alhaji Pinnick, next time you dey go negotiate these deals, call me. You have my number.

They could have sold more by now. And Nigeria sales have been impacted. The genuine jerseys are available at Nike shops in Nigeria because Nigerians have bought the counterfeits instead. I am in Nigeria at the moment and I'll buy from the Nike store at Ikeja or Lekki.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:These Nike clowns are confirmed wèrè sha. Imagine after the delay, they still couldn’t get it right. Got to the online store at 9:30am and all the better / adult sizes are gone. Put two small sizes for my nephews and was only able to order 1 at checkout cos that was the only one left. Why can’t they produce like 10k?

They are just stuck on this their racist stereotypes of Africans (same reason they are criticising Rwanda’s £30 million shirt sponsorship of Arsenal) as poor and impoverished.
And that's the truth.

Thanks for writing this. I know their bots who visit this site and other sites will see it.

They need to do better by Africans, especially Naijaria. Maybe they are still going by CIA 'Fact' Book on Naijaria that we live on less than a dollar a day.
Chief, the world is still on a steep learning curve about Naija. Nothing they predict or project about us is ever right because we seem to defy all conventional logic.
Nigeria is the world's best kept business secret.
Part of the reason is that Nigerians themselves are at the forefront of portraying the country as not worth looking at.
So why are we surprised?

Now Nike might have missed an opportunity because our people don already import container loads of jerseys from Thailand and China.

They will learn....eventually.
Their UK customer care is clueless. I called today to ask why the jerseys were released late and why they couldn't anticipate the demand and the guy at customer service told me that Slovakia and New Zealand just released their new jerseys last week. He had no answer when I asked him if Slovakia and New Zealand are going to the world cup.
Last edited by aruako1 on Fri Jun 01, 2018 2:50 pm, edited 1 time in total.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

aruako1 wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Curve whiz wrote:These Nike clowns are confirmed wèrè sha. Imagine after the delay, they still couldn’t get it right. Got to the online store at 9:30am and all the better / adult sizes are gone. Put two small sizes for my nephews and was only able to order 1 at checkout cos that was the only one left. Why can’t they produce like 10k?

They are just stuck on this their racist stereotypes of Africans (same reason they are criticising Rwanda’s £30 million shirt sponsorship of Arsenal) as poor and impoverished.
And that's the truth.

Thanks for writing this. I know their bots who visit this site and other sites will see it.

They need to do better by Africans, especially Naijaria. Maybe they are still going by CIA 'Fact' Book on Naijaria that we live on less than a dollar a day.
Chief, the world is still on a steep learning curve about Naija. Nothing they predict or project about us is ever right because we seem to defy all conventional logic.
Nigeria is the world's best kept business secret.
Part of the reason is that Nigerians themselves are at the forefront of portraying the country as not worth looking at.
So why are we surprised?

Now Nike might have missed an opportunity because our people don already import container loads of jerseys from Thailand and China.

They will learn....eventually.
Their UK customer care is clueless. I called today to ask why the jerseys were released late and why they couldn't anticipate the delay and the guy at customer service told me that Slovakia and New Zealand just released their new jerseys last week. He had no answer when I asked him if Slovakia and New Zealand are going to the world cup.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

aruako1 wrote:
nanijoe wrote:they sold 3 million items in 5 minutes , and you think they dont know what they are doing? They are selling this one as a fashion item, not an ordinary world cup jersey
Cellular wrote:
Tok tru!

They could have sold more by now. And Nigeria sales have been impacted. The genuine jerseys are available at Nike shops in Nigeria because Nigerians have bought the counterfeits instead. I am in Nigeria at the moment and I'll buy from the Nike store at Ikeja or Lekki.
Oh but they will. This is better for them to sell them in batches as opposed to having a ton of stock that they end up sitting on and sending to the clearance racks. if you build up anticipation and demand, while you restrict the supply at the same time, you get instant sell outs each time. Dont worry, dem go release another batch once they feel the hype has built up again.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.

Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

I've been searching for the Jersey for hours for my bro.

If only he had responded to my text early, I could have gotten it from China, but now even China has low stock in the wrong sizes.

Now one option I'm considering is shipping to a hub.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

Bros..have you heard of artificial scarcity? Just check out the number of stories online about the sold out Nigeria Jersey..heck just do a search on "world cup jersey" and thats the first thing that comes up. Its also trending everywhere on Social Media
Nigeria vs England is on June 2 and the Jersey was scheduled for release on June 1...

As Big Shaq say, 2 plus 2 is 4, minus 1 thats 3..quick math. do the math
aruako1 wrote:
Cellular wrote:
Tok tru!

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

effers! how can they just release and only xl is available for the away jersey? :curse:
Last edited by metalalloy on Fri Jun 01, 2018 3:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

metalalloy wrote:effers how can they just release and only xl is available for the away jersey?
Which size you wan?

I jos don't understand how they do their market research? Na online dem dey go?

I guess if e dey online na true...
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Extraordinary stuff in Oxford Street as football fans go nuts for Nigeria's new Nike kit ahead of England match at Wembley

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... reets.html

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... z5HBMgGn8c

"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

goke313 wrote:fanatics still has the away....but no customizations
Always coming through in the clutch. Thanks bro. I got the away one. I don't need the customization.

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Cellular wrote:
metalalloy wrote:effers how can they just release and only xl is available for the away jersey?
Which size you wan?

I jos don't understand how they do their market research? Na online dem dey go?

I guess if e dey online na true...

Medium. But i got through on Fanatics. Abeg no vex, help me censor my post you quoted.

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

oh my it's already sold out here , nothing available :(
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

crap!! right after I ordered from fanatics
goke313 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:oh my it's already sold out here , nothing available :(
https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/ni ... 8_A1010446#
https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/ni ... 8_A1010440#

use code "SR4U18Q2" to save
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

nanijoe wrote:crap!! right after I ordered from fanatics
goke313 wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:oh my it's already sold out here , nothing available :(
https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/ni ... 8_A1010446#
https://www.worldsoccershop.com/shop/ni ... 8_A1010440#

use code "SR4U18Q2" to save
These are the reasons why we no fit buy am... :taunt:

Can you identificate these Cyberians? :D :taunt:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Nice! They must have just loaded this to their website cos I checked earlier this morning and it was not there. I was so pissed.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.
SylverEagles
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by SylverEagles »

Let me see If my our Local Toronto Nike stores have in stock before I order from World Soccer Shop.
I can do all things through Christ who strengthens me.