ENGLISH FA TO SUSPEND FUTURE FRIENDLIES WITH NIGERIA

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
ENGLISH FA TO SUSPEND FUTURE FRIENDLIES WITH NIGERIA

Post by jette1 »

Based on what happened yesterday I would not be surprised if the English FA suspends/declines any future invitations or requests for friendlies. There is no reason to boo anyone whatsoever in such a setting; its uncalled for not to talk of how dehumanizing when directed against single person. And in this case the reasons for the booing is wide open for misinterpretations; And considering we would now have more than ever English Nigerians playing for England in such friendlies the FA would rather preempt chances of this being directed towards their players.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
akamoke
Re: ENGLISH FA TO SUSPEND FUTURE FRIENDLIES WITH NIGERIA

Post by akamoke »

Oh, so this is your opinion and not that of English FA
Maybe you should relect that in your post
As much as I thought the booing was uncalled for, I doubt the FA is that thin skinned
If they did not suspend friendlies with Argentina after the Maradona and Simeone incidents, then this one is just a pipe dream of yours :D
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

What a load of rubbish.

Fans have the right to boo anyone they want.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

1. A thread has already been opened to discuss the booing issue. If you were a well trained child, you will add your comment to that thread. I trust the moderators will merge this thread and send you a very strong warning.

2. Colonization ended in 1960. The last time we played a friendly with England was in 1995. For 23 years, we survived without a friendly against England. We have played 2 friendlies with England, EVER! on both instances, England has invited us and we have accepted. We have NEVER invited or proposed a friendly match against England. So, in essence, on both occasions, we did England a favor. Let me spell it out succinctly, FORRKK YOU! AND FORRRK ENGLAND!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote:1. A thread has already been opened to discuss the booing issue. If you were a well trained child, you will add your comment to that thread. I trust the moderators will merge this thread and send you a very strong warning.

2. Colonization ended in 1960. The last time we played a friendly with England was in 1995. For 23 years, we survived without a friendly against England. We have played 2 friendlies with England, EVER! on both instances, England has invited us and we have accepted. We have NEVER invited or proposed a friendly match against England. So, in essence, on both occasions, we did England a favor. Let me spell it out succinctly, FORRKK YOU! AND FORRRK ENGLAND!
ol boi this your anger issues need to be properly addressed; I suggest you seek help

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

This must be jette1's idea of a joke! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
nemi2002
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by nemi2002 »

England pa... rubbish.
osita
Egg
Egg

Post by osita »

jette1 wrote:Based on what happened yesterday I would not be surprised if the English FA suspends/declines any future invitations or requests for friendlies. There is no reason to boo anyone whatsoever in such a setting; its uncalled for not to talk of how dehumanizing when directed against single person. And in this case the reasons for the booing is wide open for misinterpretations; And considering we would now have more than ever English Nigerians playing for England in such friendlies the FA would rather preempt chances of this being directed towards their players.
I thought this was free speech............

Or free speech when it suits you........... they should please go ahead and ban us.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:1. A thread has already been opened to discuss the booing issue. If you were a well trained child, you will add your comment to that thread. I trust the moderators will merge this thread and send you a very strong warning.

ol boi this your anger issues need to be properly addressed; I suggest you seek help
And I suggest you seek help for your mental slavery! Like I said, Foorrk you and forrrk your lord and savioir, England! forking idiiot!

What a shameless slave! We are supposed to be crying because you think your masters will not want to play with us? Who the fooork and you and England?? You think we give a shhiittt about England?? Who the fork is England? How many world cups or European Championships have they won? One would think you were refering to Brazil/ Please get out of my sight! Idddiot!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

osita wrote:
jette1 wrote:Based on what happened yesterday I would not be surprised if the English FA suspends/declines any future invitations or requests for friendlies. There is no reason to boo anyone whatsoever in such a setting; its uncalled for not to talk of how dehumanizing when directed against single person. And in this case the reasons for the booing is wide open for misinterpretations; And considering we would now have more than ever English Nigerians playing for England in such friendlies the FA would rather preempt chances of this being directed towards their players.

Or free speech when it suits you........... they should please go ahead and ban us.

Unlike Nigerians in America I noticed that Nigerians in England have so much hate for that country yet they stay there. why so much hate towards England by guys that have lived there for years

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

To the thread starter.

I boo you too.
Last edited by ohenhen1 on Sun Jun 03, 2018 7:17 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

jette1 wrote:
osita wrote:

Unlike Nigerians in America I noticed that Nigerians in England have so much hate for that country yet they stay there. why so much hate towards England by guys that have lived there for years
Why dont you ask the English why they have so much hatred for foreigners? Idiiiot! People like you just disgust me! You are ready to fight against your own people but spread your rotten flies infested legs for your British master to forrrrk the sheeeeet out of you. disgraceful human being.

[/video]
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

danfo driver wrote:
jette1 wrote:
osita wrote:

Why dont you ask the English why they have so much hatred for foreigners? Idiiiot! People like you just disgust me! You are ready to fight against your own people but spread your rotten flies infested legs for your British master to forrrrk the sheeeeet out of you. disgraceful human being.

[/video]

dammmmmmmmmmm!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! you really hate them but just so you know I'm on your side bro

muzines
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by muzines »

Moron.
Liberalism is a mental disorder.
Conservative: a liberal who has been mugged by reality.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Dude, i swear, you are the weirdest dude on this forum. Bar none!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.