Pep Guardiola ‘does not like African Players" - Yaya Toure

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pep Guardiola ‘does not like African Players" - Yaya Tou

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
so far the only one to defend him is kevin de bruyne from the democratic republic of congo

-----

Yaya Toure wrong to say Pep Guardiola has 'problems with Africans' - De Bruyne

Kevin De Bruyne has dismissed accusations from former Manchester City teammate Yaya Toure that Pep Guardiola "often had problems with Africans."

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-c ... -de-bruyne
KDB should really keep quiet on these matters.

Keita's problems with Pep were he wasn't being picked and he was once asked to play LB. Nobody from the Pep hates Africans brigade has said Keita should bench Xavi/Iniesta.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

By the way, Seydou was not competing with Iniesta, and most times was not competing with Xavi. I have been waiting for you to realize that, but your love for the Massa, is too strong. :lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

cic old boy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
so far the only one to defend him is kevin de bruyne from the democratic republic of congo

-----

Kevin De Bruyne has dismissed accusations from former Manchester City teammate Yaya Toure that Pep Guardiola "often had problems with Africans."

KDB should really keep quiet on these matters.

Keita's problems with Pep were he wasn't being picked and he was once asked to play LB. Nobody from the Pep hates Africans brigade has said Keita should bench Xavi/Iniesta.
we are saying what seydou was saying... if i am your favorite player, why am i sitting here next to you every game until the 80th minute.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:

By the way, Seydou was not competing with Iniesta, and most times was not competing with Xavi. I have been waiting for you to realize that, but your love for the Massa, is too strong. :lol:
You clearly never watched him for Sevilla or Mali.
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

King Futcha wrote: we are saying what seydou was saying... if i am your favorite player, why am i sitting here next to you every game until the 80th minute.
He could be Pep's favourite b/c every coach likes a player that can do an adequate job in nearly all positions. He was sitting on the bench b/c he wasn't better than those playing.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:

You clearly never watched him for Sevilla or Mali.
Guardiola didnt coach him at Sevilla or Mali. You arw allowing your mental slavery melt your brain. At BARCELONA SEYDOU WAS NOT AN AM. Sometimes he deputized for Xavi, but his main role for Pep was as a DM
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

King Futcha wrote: so far the only one to defend him is kevin de bruyne from the democratic republic of congo
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
King Futcha wrote: so far the only one to defend him is kevin de bruyne from the democratic republic of congo
And dont forget that De Bruyne defended him on the same day that Pep travelled to Belgium for the KDB youth Cup :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Guys be nice at least Kevin de Bruyne's mom is from Belgium unlike Pep's other defender Eidur Gudjohnsen.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

King Futcha wrote:
let me catch you up... i am originally from wisconsin but he intentionally said what are they teaching you in minnesota.

he is from and lives in balitmore so i told him he needs to worry about his own backyard... thanks.

my position is clear, and i am of african descent and not african proper so pep would probably like me.

but is much bigger than me.

you keep making this only about yaya, let us discuss the five other african players mistreated by pep.

let us wait for one of them to come out and defend him.

-----

I find your mode of thinking interesting. Interesting because it is so convoluted. Yet I used to believe in this kind of thinking when I was younger.

God, the American educational system has really done a number on our ability to reason critically. And this is to any and all of us who got indoctrinated into this idiocy of stating truths rather than showing and proving it. :(

I mean, in what other world would the question of whether a player was treated fairly not ask the question: How did they do without said player? And who was he better than that got playing time ahead of him?

Yet, none of you have even attempted to ask or answer these questions. Rather you want to prove guilt by mere assertion.
:(

I' mean even your language choice is all false... By "treated poorly", you mean he did not start them and or sold them... Now this is a normal occurrence in football, is it not? So mere not starting the player or pushing them out of the club in of itseld is not 'treating poorly' but rather, doing so with no justification is!

Again I've asked who was Yaya better than at City this season. Just give me a name. The 3 guys who made PFA team if the year?

Who was Keita better than in Barca's mid in 2011. Give me a name? Xavi? Iniesta? Busquets?

Who was Kelechi better than last year. The starting strikers for Brazil and Argentina?

Who was Benatia supposed to bench?

The notion that folks can just argue these claims in a vacuum and base their conclusion over the words of an aggrieved player is just mind boggling. There are objective factors one can examin openly here.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

Yaya did himself a huge disservice by taking this line of argument vs Pep because the simple truth is by the time Pep got to City Yaya was as on the decline. So for Yaya to atttibute Pep not starting him to racism is tenuous at best. There’s simply no evidence of this.
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

spastic wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
let me catch you up... i am originally from wisconsin but he intentionally said what are they teaching you in minnesota.

he is from and lives in balitmore so i told him he needs to worry about his own backyard... thanks.

my position is clear, and i am of african descent and not african proper so pep would probably like me.

but is much bigger than me.

you keep making this only about yaya, let us discuss the five other african players mistreated by pep.

let us wait for one of them to come out and defend him.

-----

I find your mode of thinking interesting. Interesting because it is so convoluted. Yet I used to believe in this kind of thinking when I was younger.

God, the American educational system has really done a number on our ability to reason critically. And this is to any and all of us who got indoctrinated into this idiocy of stating truths rather than showing and proving it. :(

I mean, in what other world would the question of whether a player was treated fairly not ask the question: How did they do without said player? And who was he better than that got playing time ahead of him?

Yet, none of you have even attempted to ask or answer these questions. Rather you want to prove guilt by mere assertion.
:(

I' mean even your language choice is all false... By "treated poorly", you mean he did not start them and or sold them... Now this is a normal occurrence in football, is it not? So mere not starting the player or pushing them out of the club in of itseld is not 'treating poorly' but rather, doing so with no justification is!

Again I've asked who was Yaya better than at City this season. Just give me a name. The 3 guys who made PFA team if the year?

Who was Keita better than in Barca's mid in 2011. Give me a name? Xavi? Iniesta? Busquets?

Who was Kelechi better than last year. The starting strikers for Brazil and Argentina?

Who was Benatia supposed to bench?

The notion that folks can just argue these claims in a vacuum and base their conclusion over the words of an aggrieved player is just mind boggling. There are objective factors one can examin openly here.
im sorry but i don't think anyone said those players should play, simply because they are african.

yall keep changing the narrative.

there were some on this board who chose to defend pep before pep defended himself, vilified yaya, one of the greatest african players to ever play the game... called him old, washed up, bitter, etc... because he once wanted a birthday cake?

i chose to look at it objectively, yaya has worked with pep at two clubs, knows him better than any 'outsider,' there may be credence to what he is saying.

there are others who are now waiting for another one of the six african players who played under pep, (or were forced to train with the reserves) over a twelve year coaching career, (a half an african per season) to come out and defend him.

"I am not going to comment on those comments," he told reporters, as quoted by the Daily Mirror.

"I have nothing to say."

pep will not defend himself but lucky enough for him, he has an african army to defend him.
Saints baby we did it
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:Guys be nice at least Kevin de Bruyne's mom is from Belgium unlike Pep's other defender Eidur Gudjohnsen.
Considering that Kevin De Bruyne is probably a descendant of King Leopold II of Belgium who murdered 10 million Africans, I encourage KDB to shut his dirty mouth and not make pim about any African matter ever again in his miserable life.

[/video]
Prince
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Prince »

YUJAM wrote:Yaya did himself a huge disservice by taking this line of argument vs Pep because the simple truth is by the time Pep got to City Yaya was as on the decline. So for Yaya to atttibute Pep not starting him to racism is tenuous at best. There’s simply no evidence of this.
Where did Yahaya say racism? He said he had a problem with African players, and looking st the lot of African players under him, the fact that he has never bought any maybe he doesnt like our style of play.
Eto complained, Keita and now Yahaya. He has not worked with that many but the few he has worked wirh dont have a good experience
Oya back to the matter
open and close
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
Guardiola didnt coach him at Sevilla or Mali. You arw allowing your mental slavery melt your brain. At BARCELONA SEYDOU WAS NOT AN AM. Sometimes he deputized for Xavi, but his main role for Pep was as a DM
You are talking out of your ignorant backside as usual. Keita was not a DM. He could play there so he stepped in for Busquets. His preferred position was AM - that's where he played most of his career. So he didn't get much playing time b/c Xavi/Iniesta were the 1st choice AMs. He only got to play there when they were rested/suspended/injured.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Pep Guardiola dey pain una so?
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

Prince wrote: Where did Yahaya say racism? He said he had a problem with African players, and looking st the lot of African players under him, the fact that he has never bought any maybe he doesnt like our style of play.
Eto complained, Keita and now Yahaya. He has not worked with that many but the few he has worked wirh dont have a good experience
Again, if it were true that he never acquired African players as a manager, this will no more be proof of not liking Africans Just like never having acquired Japanese, Chinese, Americans, Mexicans, Iranians, Iraqis or Saudis. say little about his views of Asians, North Americans (Note to Futcha - Pep wouldn't like you :taunt: ) or Middle Easteeners. Funny enough, we all intuitively get that with everyone else but somwhow you bring it up when Africans are concerned. Why :?

But just for the record, Keita and Benatia were bought under Pep's management. But even if they weren't, it wouldn't mean a thing. But not only do you lie about his history you also insinuate the existence of such history 'night' mean something.

And for the record, players who don't play, complain. Players who are cut, complain. Joe Hart, Goetze, Zlatan, Aguero to name but a few who were just as good or better than any of the other Africans when they were 'mistreated' complained. The only difference being we judged them as humans rather than Africans.

But hey, Pep 'mistreated' Africans amongst others, but let's pretend his 'mistreatment" of the Africans was because they were Africans, but the others because he was trying to hide his 'mistreatment' of the Africans.

Sound reasoning that :roll:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

spastic wrote:
Prince wrote: Where did Yahaya say racism? He said he had a problem with African players, and looking st the lot of African players under him, the fact that he has never bought any maybe he doesnt like our style of play.
Again, if it were true that he never acquired African players as a manager, this will no more be proof of not liking Africans Just like never having acquired Japanese, Chinese, Americans, Mexicans, Iranians, Iraqis or Saudis. say little about his views of Asians, North Americans (Note to Futcha - Pep wouldn't like you :taunt: ) or Middle Easteeners. Funny enough, we all intuitively get that with everyone else but somwhow you bring it up when Africans are concerned. Why :?

But just for the record, Keita and Benatia were bought under Pep's management. But even if they weren't, it wouldn't mean a thing. But not only do you lie about his history you also insinuate the existence of such history 'night' mean something.

And for the record, players who don't play, complain. Players who are cut, complain. Joe Hart, Goetze, Zlatan, Aguero to name but a few who were just as good or better than any of the other Africans when they were 'mistreated' complained. The only difference being we judged them as humans rather than Africans.

But hey, Pep 'mistreated' Africans amongst others, but let's pretend his 'mistreatment" of the Africans was because they were Africans, but the others because he was trying to hide his 'mistreatment' of the Africans.

Sound reasoning that :roll:

:rotf: :rotf:
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Kimmich of Burundi and Boateng of Togo, Gudjohnsen of Eritrea have now come to Pep's defense!

Kimmich explained: "I cannot confirm his opinion from when Guardiola was our manager.

"There were some players some dark skin such as Jerome Boateng, Douglas Costa and, of course David Alaba.

"I cannot confirm these accusations and I have never heard that he had a problem with race in the period of time he was my manager."

Boateng echoed these thoughts, explaining: "I cannot share that opinion at all. I have never had a problem with him.

"On the contrary, I found that, as a coach, he was super — and that is why it is hard for me to comprehend."

Asked if he recognised anything about Guardiola in what Toure had alleged, Gudjohnsen, 39, said: "No. I don’t know where he comes from.

"There never seemed to be any problem when we were in Barcelona.

"I don’t know if he’s just had a fall out, but I’ve no idea where he is coming from."
Saints baby we did it
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Danfo take a bow sha,you are a top man.
Oga Cic take a bow you are a fair judge.
txj
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by txj »

The German Mario Gotze gave an interview to the newspaper 'DANZ' in which he spoke about two of the coaches he has had during his career: Pep Guardiola and Jurgen Klopp . In the comparison he does, the ex- FC Barcelona does not come out very well.

De Pep says that "technically, he is one of the best coaches. It enriched me to be at your service. But I had the feeling that he only thinks about the pitch and forgets what is outside of him and the people. His empathy was not very big. " He added that "it was not easy for me, because I had come from working with Klopp , who was like a father. Pep was completely different. A world-class coach needs empathy, players are human and you have to combine tactics and empathy. "

https://www.mundodeportivo.com/futbol/i ... unich.html
Form is temporary; Class is Permanent!
Liverpool, European Champions 2005.

We watched this very boring video, 500 times, of Sacchi doing defensive drills, using sticks and without the ball, with Maldini, Baresi and Albertini. We used to think before then that if the other players are better, you have to lose. After that we learned anything is possible – you can beat better teams by using tactics." Jurgen Klopp
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

YUJAM wrote:Yaya did himself a huge disservice by taking this line of argument vs Pep because the simple truth is by the time Pep got to City Yaya was as on the decline. So for Yaya to atttibute Pep not starting him to racism is tenuous at best. There’s simply no evidence of this.
Didn't he also force Yaya out of Barcelona?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Oh look, the players who didn't play are the players who have the most to say. Surprise, surprise!
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Was Yaya ever given the biggest piece of chicken?

And surely the gif posted by Danfo deserves applause. Why is Stephen screaming so loud? Lol!!!!