Once Naija makes early exit...on 6/26/2018..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Once Naija makes early exit...on 6/26/2018..

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

Which team will you support? I just saw the group you're in and it's not easy. Tears will flow freely from Lagos to Ibadan to Abuja. I don't even see a draw. Ugly losses await the team. Whatever you decide, do not support Belgium... They just dropped the massively talented Kenyan, Divock Origi!! Jokers!
I would strongly advise Nigerian fans to support Brazil, not Argentina. That country has caused Naija more pain than words can describe. :taunt:
Last edited by Field Marshall Ogolo on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:30 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
charlie
Egg
Egg
Re: Once Naija makes early exit...

Post by charlie »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:Which team will you support? I just saw the group you're in and it's not easy. Tears will flow freely from Lagos to Ibadan to Abuja. I don't even see a draw. Ugly losses await the team. Whatever you decide, do not support Belgium... They just dropped the massively talented Kenyan, Divock Origi!! Jokers!
I would strongly advise Nigerian fans to support Brazil, not Argentina. That country has caused Naija more pain than words can describe. :taunt:
India.
Even if they did not qualify,...I will always thank them for sending your cowardly face into hiding for a day.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

charlie wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:Which team will you support? I just saw the group you're in and it's not easy. Tears will flow freely from Lagos to Ibadan to Abuja. I don't even see a draw. Ugly losses await the team. Whatever you decide, do not support Belgium... They just dropped the massively talented Kenyan, Divock Origi!! Jokers!
India.
Even if they did not qualify,...I will always thank them for sending your cowardly face into hiding for a day.
:clap: :clap: :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
miky
Egg
Egg

Post by miky »

charlie wrote:
India.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
A lion never dies it sleeps (Rip..Foe)

An Eagle never dies it soars Rip (Big Boss)
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Chief Ogolo! In a long time, I haven't seen you here, suddenly you are back to yab us? Chief, please get ready to eat your HUMBLE PIE (HP). How do you want the HP brought, or served to you?
Last edited by Odas on Sat Jun 09, 2018 11:38 pm, edited 1 time in total.
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Ogolo, how is Kenya's application to be admitted into CONIFA going?
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

After the beating India gave Kenya. You show your face.
You are brave.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Croatia and Iceland are the key to Naija's advancement.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

why did I invite you back to the CE after you took a sabbatical?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Kabalega wrote:Croatia and Iceland are the key to Naija's advancement.

Croatia is going to be tough too.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

why did I invite you back to the CE after you took a sabbatical?
COPA Mundial did it. I could not sit still and let the lies continue unabated :-)
I will be providing live commentary in all three matches... :sneaky:
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Advancement to ? Image
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nigeria airways no longer exists.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
donadoni
Egg
Egg

Post by donadoni »

In the unlikely event of an early exit by naija I will supporting all teams with the class to actually qualify for and play in a World Cup :)
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Kenya should trade her soccer cleats for some stumps and wickets. That way, they might have more luck with India :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :!:

Cheers.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Today(10.06.20018) .......India is as usual thrashing their new wife.
2-0............30min of the 1st half. :mrgreen: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=288900
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ANC wrote:
Croatia is going to be tough too.
I think all the teams are going to be tough, but the Super-eagles will prevail at the end
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

ohenhen1 wrote:Nigeria airways no longer exists.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Abeg no mind Chief Ogolo. He is living in the past and such explains why he is thinking we will come back from Russia after three games
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Odas wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Nigeria airways no longer exists.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Abeg no mind Chief Ogolo. He is living in the past and such explains why he is thinking we will come back from Russia after three games

Odaa my friend, the writing is on the wall. Naija's 3rd game and final defeat will shatter the fake unity from Lagos to Sambisia forest!! It will break the country apart. Right now it's only held together by a football team whose Cinderella run is about to come to a crashing end.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

charlie wrote:
India.

Ouch!

That's just below the belt.

Commander Ogolo, Asia ooo
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

balo wrote:
charlie wrote:
India.

Ouch!

That's just below the belt.

Commander Ogolo, Asia ooo
Amazingly, I don't recall this match between Kenya and India. We normally play cricket against India, not soccer.
I will leave no stones "unturned" as I get to the bottom of this shameful defeat. India? We collectively know them as weaklings..
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga