Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Jul 23, 2018 5:14 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 4:34 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22255
Cellular wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Osaze is a stupid half-breed.


A very stupid offensive post.

Not only offensive.......ogasir should be banned.

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:22 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8449
Banned? What rule did I break?

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:34 pm 
Offline
Suspended Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:54 pm
Posts: 8374
ogasir wrote:
Banned? What rule did I break?



I’m pretty sure racism is banned here man.

You know better then to say something like that. Take issue with the comment, not the man or his background.

_________________
YUJAM wrote:
I've been wearing my Egypt avatar with pride

YUJAM the pharaoh
amafolas wrote:
are you sure it is People Destroying People and not Politicians Destroying People

"So long as I need to ask you once Lord Snow; are you a brother of Night's Watch or a *kindperson* boy who wants to play at war!?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 6:56 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
ogasir wrote:
Banned? What rule did I break?


Look at El Hadary's comment. You're better than that rubbish bruv. Much better..

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:17 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8449
Quote:
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

No where did I imply I was superior to Osaze

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:28 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 10:30 pm
Posts: 40750
ogasir wrote:
Quote:
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

No where did I imply I was superior to Osaze


You don't understand that the term you used is derogatory then?

Quote:
Half-breed is a term, now considered derogatory, used to describe anyone who is of mixed race, though it usually refers to people who are half Native American and half European or white. Half-breed is the English version of the French word "métis".

_________________
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:33 pm 
Offline
Suspended Member
User avatar

Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:54 pm
Posts: 8374
platinum wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Quote:
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

No where did I imply I was superior to Osaze


You don't understand that the term you used is derogatory then?

Quote:
Half-breed is a term, now considered derogatory, used to describe anyone who is of mixed race, though it usually refers to people who are half Native American and half European or white. Half-breed is the English version of the French word "métis".


He knows what he said was wrong, he’s just arguing semantics at this point.

_________________
YUJAM wrote:
I've been wearing my Egypt avatar with pride

YUJAM the pharaoh
amafolas wrote:
are you sure it is People Destroying People and not Politicians Destroying People

"So long as I need to ask you once Lord Snow; are you a brother of Night's Watch or a *kindperson* boy who wants to play at war!?"


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:38 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:30 pm
Posts: 2313
Location: In Obodo-Oyibo
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
All you guys talking smack now all adopted Osaze as your hero in 2014 even though it was plain to see he was an unrepentant charlatan. I will never forget that his on-field selfishness cost us better finishes at both the 2010 and 2014 World Cups :!:


Cheers.



I remember he spoke about that game vs Argentina... he said he wanted to take a shot at goal but then Yakubu was asking him to pass - so it confused him.

_________________
Tomatoes are fruit - yet it's as if they have been rejected by others fruits and been banished to dwell among vegetables.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 7:45 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 11, 2004 10:12 pm
Posts: 22255
Ogasir needs a 'timeout' for his silly post..........I never call for bans but his post is outright repulsive.

_________________
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:23 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Thu Feb 09, 2006 1:41 am
Posts: 8449
zee wrote:
Ogasir needs a 'timeout' for his silly post..........I never call for bans but his post is outright repulsive.

You are in no position to call for anyone to be banned considering your history of insulting people. So go fuk yourself.

_________________
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:44 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9091
ElHadary wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Banned? What rule did I break?



I’m pretty sure racism is banned here man.


You know better then to say something like that. Take issue with the comment, not the man or his background.



:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: no, its NOT! Nfachairman is our resident bigot, and he prances around this forum.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:45 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9091
platinum wrote:
ogasir wrote:
Banned? What rule did I break?


Look at El Hadary's comment. You're better than that rubbish bruv. Much better..


:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: please dont make me laugh! CEs has always tolerated racism and bigotry.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:46 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9091
ogasir wrote:
zee wrote:
Ogasir needs a 'timeout' for his silly post..........I never call for bans but his post is outright repulsive.

You are in no position to call for anyone to be banned considering your history of insulting people. So go fuk yourself.


:clap: :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:51 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9091
ElHadary wrote:
Does anyone think heat and humidity has anything to do with lethargy? Up North here in the USA we consider Southerners to be slow and lazy. Then you go down South during the Summer getting hit with the heat and humidity and realize why.


it has nothing to do with heat or humidity. its northerners having misconceptions regarding southerners. They drive everywhere because of the wide spaces they have (incidentally, they farm, northerners don't), they are more into old traditions than the north, things are supposedly slower in the south because they take their time to do things.....they eat their usual high calories foods, and its assumed that they are fat (when thats not all the case). etc etc ..

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 10:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:49 pm
Posts: 40492
Location: on the move
truetalk wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44070259

Odemwingie believes those who play for the north African nations are "more clever" at reading the game and has also noticed a physical difference.
"The players in the north are a little bit leaner.

"They always start free-kicks faster, they have the mental game a bit more than the sub-Saharan teams."

"European coaches are different because they can offer a lot more than the matchday," added Odemwingie.

"They can prepare better tactically rather than just relying on talent, which is what our coaches did.

"Now football has gone to sports science, nutrition… these are things some of our coaches had never even heard about.

"We're more dependent on experienced coaches but we've a problem because we're trying to grow our own managers and coaches."


PS, apologies if any word offensive to people native to North Africa was used in the title. I searched & didn't see that either word was a slur.


Osaze has always come across as a mentally challenged player. There goes an irony for you given he's half Russian (abi na half non sub-saharan :mrgreen: ). You'd have thought, going by his theory, that he'd be at least 50% more smart than his fellow Nigerian players. Here's a guy who drove himself to a gate before a deal was done and made a total mockery of himself on deadline transfer day some years ago. Never was the brightest so his utterance is certainly par for course. :agree:

_________________
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:09 pm 
Offline

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 7:55 pm
Posts: 7781
kendo wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:
All you guys talking smack now all adopted Osaze as your hero in 2014 even though it was plain to see he was an unrepentant charlatan. I will never forget that his on-field selfishness cost us better finishes at both the 2010 and 2014 World Cups :!:


Cheers.



I remember he spoke about that game vs Argentina... he said he wanted to take a shot at goal but then Yakubu was asking him to pass - so it confused him.


Honestly, I don’t know what was so confusing about passing to a wide open Yakubu :!:


Cheers.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:18 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 37373
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
ElHadary wrote:
Does anyone think heat and humidity has anything to do with lethargy? Up North here in the USA we consider Southerners to be slow and lazy. Then you go down South during the Summer getting hit with the heat and humidity and realize why.

It does.

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Owiny Sigoma who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:21 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Mar 25, 2005 1:37 am
Posts: 37373
Location: From the place where hardcore is beautiful
ogasir wrote:
Banned? What rule did I break?

Your post was stupid and very racist.

_________________
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Bigpokey24 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by Owiny Sigoma who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jun 12, 2018 11:29 pm 
Offline
Site Admin
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 5:02 pm
Posts: 10283
Location: Around the World
You need to at the very least acknowledge that your post was wrong..AND delete it. WC is around the corner...the server can kuku do with a few people getting banned

ogasir wrote:
zee wrote:
Ogasir needs a 'timeout' for his silly post..........I never call for bans but his post is outright repulsive.

You are in no position to call for anyone to be banned considering your history of insulting people. So go fuk yourself.

_________________
http://www.turenchi.com for Nigerian News


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 3:58 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 24275
Location: your girls place
Osaze is an angel*.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 10:17 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 4:37 pm
Posts: 13592
Location: Sandton, SA
ogasir wrote:
Osaze is a stupid half-breed.


I don't know what is worse, his or your comment

_________________
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:25 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Dec 30, 2003 9:38 pm
Posts: 1937
Osaze makes some valid points. The message may have been lost in the delivery though.
North African teams often seem to be more organized and tactically disciplined than the Sub-saharan teams. Although the West African teams seem to have the edge talent wise.

There are good coaches in Africa. However, at the moment, the best coaches in the world are not from Africa. Somewhat due to the limited exposure, training, and opportunities our coaches get.

truetalk wrote:
https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44070259

Odemwingie believes those who play for the north African nations are "more clever" at reading the game and has also noticed a physical difference.
"The players in the north are a little bit leaner.

"They always start free-kicks faster, they have the mental game a bit more than the sub-Saharan teams."

"European coaches are different because they can offer a lot more than the matchday," added Odemwingie.

"They can prepare better tactically rather than just relying on talent, which is what our coaches did.

"Now football has gone to sports science, nutrition… these are things some of our coaches had never even heard about.

"We're more dependent on experienced coaches but we've a problem because we're trying to grow our own managers and coaches."


PS, apologies if any word offensive to people native to North Africa was used in the title. I searched & didn't see that either word was a slur.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jun 13, 2018 11:46 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:30 pm
Posts: 2313
Location: In Obodo-Oyibo
It has been said that North African teams have European style of football.

_________________
Tomatoes are fruit - yet it's as if they have been rejected by others fruits and been banished to dwell among vegetables.


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 46 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: Cally, Google [Bot], ikeo and 25 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group