Eagles are dressed to kill on and off the field

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Eagles are dressed to kill on and off the field

Post by Lolly »

Beauriful!!!!!!!!
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
01bakana
Egg
Egg

Post by 01bakana »

oloye wrote:
Cito wrote:This is how you dress and there will no questions as to which country you are representing. The white thread is nice.

The suit is can I say ‘scintillatingly good’.
I hardly see a suit and go wao..cos I am not much of a suit person, but I must admit this one got me ....whoever designed this suit got me.
My broda I'm a suit person and even me had to nod.
Mouth watering Haberdashery. Any info as to brand/designer??
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Ighalo looks like a groom waiting for his beautiful bride.

Omeruo...catwalk beckons after football....he killed the suit.

Idowu....the look of those Tele Evangelists. Waiting on inspiration from above.

Meen this gets my approval any day! When are they coming out in this? I see Pinnick hands in this,that guy has taste!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
FATHER TIKO
Egg
Egg

Post by FATHER TIKO »

oloye wrote:Image
Ighalo looks like a groom waiting for his beautiful bride.

Omeruo...catwalk beckons after football....he killed the suit.

Idowu....the look of those Tele Evangelists. Waiting on inspiration from above.

Meen this gets my approval any day! When are they coming out in this? I see Pinnick hands in this,that guy has taste!
Pinnick & his crew are proving a class above previous FA boards...
1. WCup Qualification with near-zero shenanigans (we can forgive the Shehu Abdullahi ineligibility issue as an isolated case)
2. Grade A Friendlies with zero shenanigans
3. WCup bonuses pre-agreed & paid even before the first ball is kicked
4. Those Nike playing kits & casuals...
5. Now, these travel outfits...

Pinnick, chop knuckle...abeg, chop knuckle...
"...Some say football is not a matter of life and death;
I can assure you it's more important than that..."
- Bill Shankly
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Oloye

The guy has done quite well. Comparatively, he has been head and shoulders above recent NFF Presidents.
Last edited by Enugu II on Tue Jun 12, 2018 8:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Let's all pause for a minute of silence to remember the heroics of our DNQ bredas around the world.
DNQ no good ooooo!!! We'll never have seen any of this! :thumbs: :thumbs:
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Enugu II wrote:Oloye

The guy has done quite well. Comparatively, he has been heads and shoulders above recent NFF Presidents.
Fact not feelings. :clap:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cally wrote:Love love love it!! These guys look the part, Kai!!!
Fact not feelings bro... :clap:

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

The guy has done quite well. Comparatively, he has been heads and shoulders above recent NFF Presidents.
What is the comparative basis...
1) Jerseys
2)Suits

We deal with results!
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

oloye wrote:Something has gone wrong with us as a nation....why cant we just enjoy ourselves for a minute without the negative jibes.

I am feeling this outfit , looks well on the boys.
Egbon, I wonder oh. It is really sad sha...a damn shame if you ask me...smh

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Africa representing. Senegal has a lot to learn from us :taunt:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

fabio wrote:

1) Jerseys
2)Suits

We deal with results!
The FA doesn't control the results, they just need to NOT get in the way of them like it used to be. Do things the right way, create the proper platform and results will eventually come. I prefer that to cutting corners and cheating with under age teams so that you win U-XX tournament with grown men in the name of results...Gotta commend them for doing things the right way.
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Cool sharp look.
azuka
Egg
Egg

Post by azuka »

ElHadary wrote:Cool sharp look.
My thoughts exactly. About time Africans start showing casing their wears whenever the opportunity presents itself.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

fabio wrote:

1) Jerseys
2)Suits

We deal with results!
fabio,

But these are results, are they not. Paying promptly following early planning instead of late or getting into bonus conflict. Getting Nigerians into several decision making positions on CAF and FIFA instead of being at home wondering why we are not represented. Being able to find sponsors instead of fully depending on FGN handouts. Those are positive results from administrative assessments, I would think.

Which results are you talking about?
Last edited by Enugu II on Tue Jun 12, 2018 9:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

I like the Senegalese outfits more.
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

Bouncer .....I protest the symbolism of a south south hat and northern kaftan. The team is majority Ndigbo...they should have worn an outfit synonymous with Ndigbo............the zoo
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

platinum wrote:Image

Dem try sha but e remain small. Cellular need to loan them his personal tailor from Aba. The young man will transform their look in a jiffy. I can vouch for his work. :agree:
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

platinum wrote:Image

Wonderful... Representing it's culture and country.

The weather didn't help matters and the camera used was not good. Still better than Naija "suits".
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

maceo4 wrote:
The FA doesn't control the results, they just need to NOT get in the way of them like it used to be. Do things the right way, create the proper platform and results will eventually come. I prefer that to cutting corners and cheating with under age teams so that you win U-XX tournament with grown men in the name of results...Gotta commend them for doing things the right way.
Mr-Pinnick-is-the-best-thing-since-slice-bread..... Results is more important (i don't support cutting corners). i prefer winning ugly. I understand this is probably the first global competition we have qualified (i stand to be corrected) for under Pinnick, so all resources are allocated for us to do well and that will help him win another term.
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

Enugu II wrote:
fabio,

But these are results, are they not. Paying promptly following early planning instead of late or getting into bonus conflict. Getting Nigerians into several decision making positions on CAF and FIFA instead of being at home wondering why we are not represented. Being able to find sponsors instead of fully depending on FGN handouts. Those are positive results from administrative assessments, I would think.

Which results are you talking about?
but, we still get govt handouts, no?

The bonus conflict was resolved because FIFA gave advance payment to African teams and CAF gave money as well?

I mean results on the pitch, that's all.
100%Naija
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 100%Naija »

maceo4 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:When is the team landing in Russia??
Jetting off today

Okay I am with Cally on his previous post but I have to point on thing out of this picture Biko. Look at omeruos feet. He is wearing mungo parks... Chineke... :shock: I hate those shoes...tufiakwa
I'm the biggest boss that you've seen thus far, Reppin' PH & NGR to the Fullest
http://forum.cybereagles.com/viewtopic.php?f=1&t=158494
Babafad wrote: My brother, dis money go scatter akara for inside oil. Just dey watch!