Maghreb na Berber; Oyinbo na Oyinbo - Osaze strikes again

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Maghreb na Berber; Oyinbo na Oyinbo - Osaze strikes agai

Post by zee »

Cellular wrote:
ogasir wrote:Osaze is a stupid half-breed.
A very stupid offensive post.
Not only offensive.......ogasir should be banned.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

Banned? What rule did I break?
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

ogasir wrote:Banned? What rule did I break?

I’m pretty sure racism is banned here man.

You know better then to say something like that. Take issue with the comment, not the man or his background.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

Look at El Hadary's comment. You're better than that rubbish bruv. Much better..
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

No where did I imply I was superior to Osaze
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

ogasir wrote:
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun
prejudice, discrimination, or antagonism directed against someone of a different race based on the belief that one's own race is superior.

You don't understand that the term you used is derogatory then?
Half-breed is a term, now considered derogatory, used to describe anyone who is of mixed race, though it usually refers to people who are half Native American and half European or white. Half-breed is the English version of the French word "métis".
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

platinum wrote:
ogasir wrote:
rac·ism
ˈrāˌsizəm/Submit
noun

You don't understand that the term you used is derogatory then?
Half-breed is a term, now considered derogatory, used to describe anyone who is of mixed race, though it usually refers to people who are half Native American and half European or white. Half-breed is the English version of the French word "métis".
He knows what he said was wrong, he’s just arguing semantics at this point.
kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:All you guys talking smack now all adopted Osaze as your hero in 2014 even though it was plain to see he was an unrepentant charlatan. I will never forget that his on-field selfishness cost us better finishes at both the 2010 and 2014 World Cups :!:

Cheers.

I remember he spoke about that game vs Argentina... he said he wanted to take a shot at goal but then Yakubu was asking him to pass - so it confused him.
Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Ogasir needs a 'timeout' for his silly post..........I never call for bans but his post is outright repulsive.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
ogasir
Egg
Egg

Post by ogasir »

zee wrote:Ogasir needs a 'timeout' for his silly post..........I never call for bans but his post is outright repulsive.
You are in no position to call for anyone to be banned considering your history of insulting people. So go fuk yourself.
IN SUPER EAGLES WE TRUST
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ElHadary wrote:

I’m pretty sure racism is banned here man.

You know better then to say something like that. Take issue with the comment, not the man or his background.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: no, its NOT! Nfachairman is our resident bigot, and he prances around this forum.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

platinum wrote:
Look at El Hadary's comment. You're better than that rubbish bruv. Much better..
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: please dont make me laugh! CEs has always tolerated racism and bigotry.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ogasir wrote:
zee wrote:Ogasir needs a 'timeout' for his silly post..........I never call for bans but his post is outright repulsive.
You are in no position to call for anyone to be banned considering your history of insulting people. So go fuk yourself.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ElHadary wrote:Does anyone think heat and humidity has anything to do with lethargy? Up North here in the USA we consider Southerners to be slow and lazy. Then you go down South during the Summer getting hit with the heat and humidity and realize why.
it has nothing to do with heat or humidity. its northerners having misconceptions regarding southerners. They drive everywhere because of the wide spaces they have (incidentally, they farm, northerners don't), they are more into old traditions than the north, things are supposedly slower in the south because they take their time to do things.....they eat their usual high calories foods, and its assumed that they are fat (when thats not all the case). etc etc ..
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

truetalk wrote:https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44070259

Odemwingie believes those who play for the north African nations are "more clever" at reading the game and has also noticed a physical difference.
"The players in the north are a little bit leaner.

"They always start free-kicks faster, they have the mental game a bit more than the sub-Saharan teams."

"European coaches are different because they can offer a lot more than the matchday," added Odemwingie.

"They can prepare better tactically rather than just relying on talent, which is what our coaches did.

"Now football has gone to sports science, nutrition… these are things some of our coaches had never even heard about.

"We're more dependent on experienced coaches but we've a problem because we're trying to grow our own managers and coaches."

PS, apologies if any word offensive to people native to North Africa was used in the title. I searched & didn't see that either word was a slur.
Osaze has always come across as a mentally challenged player. There goes an irony for you given he's half Russian (abi na half non sub-saharan :mrgreen: ). You'd have thought, going by his theory, that he'd be at least 50% more smart than his fellow Nigerian players. Here's a guy who drove himself to a gate before a deal was done and made a total mockery of himself on deadline transfer day some years ago. Never was the brightest so his utterance is certainly par for course. :agree:
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

kendo wrote:
TonyTheTigerKiller wrote:All you guys talking smack now all adopted Osaze as your hero in 2014 even though it was plain to see he was an unrepentant charlatan. I will never forget that his on-field selfishness cost us better finishes at both the 2010 and 2014 World Cups :!:

Cheers.

I remember he spoke about that game vs Argentina... he said he wanted to take a shot at goal but then Yakubu was asking him to pass - so it confused him.
Honestly, I don’t know what was so confusing about passing to a wide open Yakubu :!:

Cheers.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

ElHadary wrote:Does anyone think heat and humidity has anything to do with lethargy? Up North here in the USA we consider Southerners to be slow and lazy. Then you go down South during the Summer getting hit with the heat and humidity and realize why.
It does.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

Your post was stupid and very racist.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

You need to at the very least acknowledge that your post was wrong..AND delete it. WC is around the corner...the server can kuku do with a few people getting banned
ogasir wrote:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Osaze is an angel*.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
akamoke

Post by akamoke »

ogasir wrote:Osaze is a stupid half-breed.
I don't know what is worse, his or your comment
For my sceptical Nigerian Friends : Pessimism is great because you are either always right or pleasantly surprised.
olu
Egg
Egg

Post by olu »

Osaze makes some valid points. The message may have been lost in the delivery though.
North African teams often seem to be more organized and tactically disciplined than the Sub-saharan teams. Although the West African teams seem to have the edge talent wise.

There are good coaches in Africa. However, at the moment, the best coaches in the world are not from Africa. Somewhat due to the limited exposure, training, and opportunities our coaches get.
truetalk wrote:https://www.bbc.com/sport/football/44070259

Odemwingie believes those who play for the north African nations are "more clever" at reading the game and has also noticed a physical difference.
"The players in the north are a little bit leaner.

"They always start free-kicks faster, they have the mental game a bit more than the sub-Saharan teams."

"European coaches are different because they can offer a lot more than the matchday," added Odemwingie.

"They can prepare better tactically rather than just relying on talent, which is what our coaches did.

"Now football has gone to sports science, nutrition… these are things some of our coaches had never even heard about.

"We're more dependent on experienced coaches but we've a problem because we're trying to grow our own managers and coaches."

PS, apologies if any word offensive to people native to North Africa was used in the title. I searched & didn't see that either word was a slur.
kendo
Egg
Egg

Post by kendo »

It has been said that North African teams have European style of football.
Anyone that can fry 3 sets of plantain without putting any in their mouth can keep a secret.