Moses could be dropped

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Moses could be dropped

Post by green4life »

metalalloy wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Recently, on another thread, I asked CE to apologize to Owngoal because they were spot on and beat even KOC to recent SE related matters. Looks like this time, they have good sources in the current set up.

Una remember Inner Caucus getting all the SE news way back then? Sometimes sources dry up.

I fit tell una now say this own goal story is consistent with what my people on the ground told me about Moses performance so far. I even reminded them that Keshi had to drop him during WC 2014.

He needs to transfer his Chelsea respect and disciplined plays to SE. Lighting fire in his yansh will do us good.

Kudos to Rohr for wanting to change a losing team.

Dem tell me say the training na helele and one injury prone player wey they fear injury almost fight Kele when Kele tackle am.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D

ikemba wrote:owngoal fabricated :boo:
:lol: :lol: :lol:
Uncle Cmoke is the new inner caucus. We have to manage somehow :taunt:

By the way, the only way Ekong doesn't start is if he's injured. I can't speak much for Moses as a striker but as a winger, he should start.
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Here is what Rohr is testing. For Team A he is simulating playing our main defence and midfield against what he thinks Croatia will deliver. A large striker Nwankwo and two good wide attackers Iwobi and Moses.

He is testing how out main defense and midfield will transition with speedy forwards getting the ball to Ighalo. For the back line he is testing how Omeruo and Balogun defend against good individual players. He will pick the better CB to partner Ekong.

My belief is our formation will be 4-2-3-1 as follows:

Ebuehi Ekong Balogun Idowu
Ndidi Etebo
Iwobi Mikel Moses
Ighalo
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Baba God willing, I go dey en route by this time next week!

Cellular wrote:
Cmoke wrote:Recently, on another thread, I asked CE to apologize to Owngoal because they were spot on and beat even KOC to recent SE related matters. Looks like this time, they have good sources in the current set up.

Una remember Inner Caucus getting all the SE news way back then? Sometimes sources dry up.

I fit tell una now say this own goal story is consistent with what my people on the ground told me about Moses performance so far. I even reminded them that Keshi had to drop him during WC 2014.

He needs to transfer his Chelsea respect and disciplined plays to SE. Lighting fire in his yansh will do us good.

Kudos to Rohr for wanting to change a losing team.

Dem tell me say the training na helele and one injury prone player wey they fear injury almost fight Kele when Kele tackle am.

ikemba wrote:owngoal fabricated :boo:
This!

BTW, Senior, you dey go Russia?
sholaJay
Egg
Egg

Post by sholaJay »

In the last 4/5 games we have played best in a 3-5-2 formation. Rohr move on from this 4-2-3-1 abeeggg!!!!

Rohr should have used at least one of these friendlies to test out 3-5-2 for the duration of the match.

As it stands 3-5-2 is our plan b. But in international football it is very hard to bounce back after slow start (England game and Czech game)

Uzuho

Ekong - Balogun - Ogu

Ebuehi - Ndid - Mikel - Idowu
Iwobi
Iheanahco and Ighalo

I do not see croatia beating this team. Speed, Power and most importantly high football intelliegence.