Once Naija makes early exit...on 6/26/2018..

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Once Naija makes early exit...

Post by ohsee »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
balo wrote:
charlie wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:Which team will you support? I just saw the group you're in and it's not easy. Tears will flow freely from Lagos to Ibadan to Abuja. I don't even see a draw. Ugly losses await the team. Whatever you decide, do not support Belgium... They just dropped the massively talented Kenyan, Divock Origi!! Jokers!
I would strongly advise Nigerian fans to support Brazil, not Argentina. That country has caused Naija more pain than words can describe. :taunt:
India.
Even if they did not qualify,...I will always thank them for sending your cowardly face into hiding for a day.

Ouch!

That's just below the belt.

Commander Ogolo, Asia ooo
Amazingly, I don't recall this match between Kenya and India. We normally play cricket against India, not soccer.
I will leave no stones "unturned" as I get to the bottom of this shameful defeat. India? We collectively know them as weaklings..
:D :D
Let me help you out. :lol: :lol:

[/video]
Last edited by ohsee on Mon Jun 11, 2018 3:53 pm, edited 1 time in total.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
balo wrote:
charlie wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:Which team will you support? I just saw the group you're in and it's not easy. Tears will flow freely from Lagos to Ibadan to Abuja. I don't even see a draw. Ugly losses await the team. Whatever you decide, do not support Belgium... They just dropped the massively talented Kenyan, Divock Origi!! Jokers!
I would strongly advise Nigerian fans to support Brazil, not Argentina. That country has caused Naija more pain than words can describe. :taunt:
India.
Even if they did not qualify,...I will always thank them for sending your cowardly face into hiding for a day.

Ouch!

Amazingly, I don't recall this match between Kenya and India. We normally play cricket against India, not soccer.
I will leave no stones "unturned" as I get to the bottom of this shameful defeat. India? We collectively know them as weaklings..

I understand, memory loss is a known side effect of major trauma (5 unanswered goals by India,...of all countries).

Here, to jog your memory:
https://sports.ndtv.com/football/interc ... ya-1865307

https://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/spo ... 532915.cms

[/video]

[/video]

If India are soccer weaklings,...then Kenya are soccer's international Ashewos
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Ogolo Makambo wrote:
Odas wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Nigeria airways no longer exists.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Abeg no mind Chief Ogolo. He is living in the past and such explains why he is thinking we will come back from Russia after three games
Odaa my friend, the writing is on the wall. Naija's 3rd game and final defeat will shatter the fake unity from Lagos to Sambisia forest!! It will break the country apart. Right now it's only held together by a football team whose Cinderella run is about to come to a crashing end.
What or which wall? The wall of an Airliner which doesn't exist anymore? Wait and you will be disappointed. Like I asked you before, how do you want your HUMBLE PIE served? to you
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Field Marshall Ogolo
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Field Marshall Ogolo »

ohsee wrote:
Ogolo Makambo wrote:
balo wrote:
charlie wrote:
India.

Ouch!

:D :D
Let me help you out. :lol: :lol:

[/video]

I clicked on your link

"India vs Kenya ● GOALS & H..." This video is no longer available due to a copyright claim by Tuber Vlogs.
Kuku Ngbendu Wa Za Banga
theDunamis
Egg
Egg
Re: Once Naija makes early exit...on 6/26/2018..

Post by theDunamis »

What kind of African nation loses to India in football for crying out loud??????? INDIA!!!!!?????!!!! Do they even have a soccer team? I bet they just re-purposed their cricket team to play against Mother Africa's night of indiscretion with drunken sailors.
theDunamis is signed, sealed, DELIVERED!