Pep Guardiola ‘does not like African Players" - Yaya Toure

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Pep Guardiola ‘does not like African Players" - Yaya Tou

Post by spastic »

ohenhen1 wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Yaya did himself a huge disservice by taking this line of argument vs Pep because the simple truth is by the time Pep got to City Yaya was as on the decline. So for Yaya to atttibute Pep not starting him to racism is tenuous at best. There’s simply no evidence of this.
Didn't he also force Yaya out of Barcelona?
No. He benched Yaya for a younger player who he felt fit his system better. Yaya was in happy and left for a better future.

Both acts are within the best interest of each individual. Yaya can no more be said to 'dislike' Spaniard because he left after he was told he will become a back, than Pep be deemed to dislike Africans for doing what's in the best interest of his teams.

It is noteworthy to point out that everything Yaya claims or 'believes' has been done to him because he is African, has also be done to non Africsns :idea: This is a fact the race hustlers keep trying their best to ignore.

If I walk down my street and slap every White, Black, Yellow and Brown person I see. The Black ones can't turn around and claim I must not like Black people because I slapped them. That would be idiotic. And that's what's going on here. Folks just playing the fool.

The list of types of people Pep doesn't like grew today. You can add White Germans to the list. We know he likes black and Turkish Germans. But Goetze came out today and said he showed him no compassion. So clearly the reason is because he hated White Germans.

TSo let's Revy:

African Blacks, Bosniak Muslims, White Germans, White Englishmen, Buck tooth Brazilians, and Bow legged Portuguese.

I'm sure other groups and narrow slices of groups will emerge. I'll be sure to update.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

spastic wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
YUJAM wrote:Yaya did himself a huge disservice by taking this line of argument vs Pep because the simple truth is by the time Pep got to City Yaya was as on the decline. So for Yaya to atttibute Pep not starting him to racism is tenuous at best. There’s simply no evidence of this.
No. He benched Yaya for a younger player who he felt fit his system better. Yaya was in happy and left for a better future.

Both acts are within the best interest of each individual. Yaya can no more be said to 'dislike' Spaniard because he left after he was told he will become a back, than Pep be deemed to dislike Africans for doing what's in the best interest of his teams.

It is noteworthy to point out that everything Yaya claims or 'believes' has been done to him because he is African, has also be done to non Africsns :idea: This is a fact the race hustlers keep trying their best to ignore.

If I walk down my street and slap every White, Black, Yellow and Brown person I see. The Black ones can't turn around and claim I must not like Black people because I slapped them. That would be idiotic. And that's what's going on here. Folks just playing the fool.

The list of types of people Pep doesn't like grew today. You can add White Germans to the list. We know he likes black and Turkish Germans. But Goetze came out today and said he showed him no compassion. So clearly the reason is because he hated White Germans.

TSo let's Revy:

African Blacks, Bosniak Muslims, White Germans, White Englishmen, Buck tooth Brazilians, and Bow legged Portuguese.

I'm sure other groups and narrow slices of groups will emerge. I'll be sure to update.

:rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

spastic wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:

TSo let's Revy:

not this again

i can't believe what a five year club allegiance will do to a man... just because stevie doesn't like his white neighbor billy, does not mean he is not racist... come on plastic.

of course it doesn't mean he is racist which is why i am still waiting for one of the few african players pep worked with to come out and defend him.

i saw pep sold the only african player i can think of that he has signed... kayode :) interesting timing :)
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
spastic
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by spastic »

King Futcha wrote:[

not this again

i can't believe what a five year club allegiance will do to a man... just because stevie doesn't like his white neighbor billy, does not mean he is not racist... come on plastic.

of course it doesn't mean he is racist which is why i am still waiting for one of the few african players pep worked with to come out and defend him.

i saw pep sold the only african player i can think of that he has signed... kayode :) interesting timing :)
Silliness cubed.

Whether or not Pep doesn't like Black Africans isn't relevant here since no one knows his heart... Not even Yaya or any of the race hustling min readers...

Thus, what matters are his actions... The very same actions that Yaya believes are the basis for why Pep doesn't like him, are constantly seen expressed to others.Thus the likelihood that it's his 'Africaness' that's the issue, are quite slim.

Again I repeat, if I slap all my neighbors men and women anytime I see them. My female neighbor can't use my slapping as the basis for why I'm.sexist. :idea:

Oh wait, this is America, she probably could. And that's the only reason this claim has legs. The ultra-leftist strand of thoughless ideology that has become the norm in America gives legs to such silliness.

But it will eventually eat itself alive. #Me too is just the beginning. But I digress...
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

While I think that Pep may have a bias against African players based on certain generalizations he has made (partly due to his experience), we should refrain from using the racist word. Africa(n) is NOT a race! The more likely scenario is that he has decided that the African football culture is not producing disciplined players. Watch Henry's interview about Pep and you will understand why some of these players aren't making the cut. Essentially, Henry had to swallow his pride when he worked under Pep. Even after scoring, he was substituted right away for not playing to instructions.

Even Wenger, who seemed to be a West African Champion seemed to stop using our players...
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

King Futcha wrote:
spastic wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Which is exactly what i said. Keita has reportedly gone both ways about his feelings for Pep. In 2012, he had man to man talks over his playing time, and in 2018, said that he owes his a lot of his career to pep.

What are they teaching you kids in Minnesota?
you missed the boat yet again...

you should fix your backyard before worrying about what we teach kids in WISCONSIN
A Project Baltimore investigation has found five Baltimore City high schools and one middle school do not have a single student proficient in the state tested subjects of math and English.
They need some Charter schools up in Baltimore.

But on the other hand, Futcha, is still posting irrelevant stuff.
let me catch you up... i am originally from wisconsin but he intentionally said what are they teaching you in minnesota.

he is from and lives in balitmore so i told him he needs to worry about his own backyard... thanks.

my position is clear, and i am of african descent and not african proper so pep would probably like me.

but is much bigger than me.

you keep making this only about yaya, let us discuss the five other african players mistreated by pep.

let us wait for one of them to come out and defend him.

so far the only one to defend him is kevin de bruyne from the democratic republic of congo

-----

Yaya Toure wrong to say Pep Guardiola has 'problems with Africans' - De Bruyne

Kevin De Bruyne has dismissed accusations from former Manchester City teammate Yaya Toure that Pep Guardiola "often had problems with Africans."

http://www.espn.com/soccer/manchester-c ... -de-bruyne

Bacary Sagna offers his view on Yaya Touré’s explosive Pep Guardiola claims

Bacary Sagna has become the latest player to defend Pep Guardiola in the wake of Yaya Touré’s explosive interview with France Football in which he suggested the Manchester City manager has a problem with black players and African players.

Sagna could have a case for not being Guardiola’s greatest fan, having featured only 17 times in the Premier League in 2016-17 when it became clear he, like the ageing Pablo Zabaleta and Gael Clichy, were not the ideal full-backs for Guardiola’s system.
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––
ADVERTISING

However, in an interview with the press, Sagna was philosophical and did nothing to back up Touré’s claims, which more and more players continue to suggest lack any substance.

“I never had any problem with Pep Guardiola,” said Sagna. “Whenever I was good, I playing. Whenever I was not playing well, I was on the bench.

“To me, it’s part of a football player’s life. Personally, I never felt different from any other player.

“I don’t know what the relationship (between Pep and Yaya) is today. But personally, I never had any problems. He was always respectful to me and my family. That’s all I want to say.”
https://www.mcfcwatch.com/2018/06/12/ba ... la-claims/
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

I have learnt that in these matters you do not know don't start talking about absolutes. There's enough in the way he treated Yaya Toure to suggest racism in my book. Especially the stance he took that Yaya had to apologize to play. This is analogous with the NFL protests in the States. Be happy that you have been given a chance to play and know your place.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

airwolex wrote:I have learnt that in these matters you do not know don't start talking about absolutes. There's enough in the way he treated Yaya Toure to suggest racism in my book. Especially the stance he took that Yaya had to apologize to play. This is analogous with the NFL protests in the States. Be happy that you have been given a chance to play and know your place.
When you see the type of characters on CEs who are in support of Guardiola, you know that Guardiola has done something disgusting.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

metalalloy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
spastic wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
metalalloy wrote:Which is exactly what i said. Keita has reportedly gone both ways about his feelings for Pep. In 2012, he had man to man talks over his playing time, and in 2018, said that he owes his a lot of his career to pep.

you should fix your backyard before worrying about what we teach kids in WISCONSIN
A Project Baltimore investigation has found five Baltimore City high schools and one middle school do not have a single student proficient in the state tested subjects of math and English.

let me catch you up... i am originally from wisconsin but he intentionally said what are they teaching you in minnesota.

he is from and lives in balitmore so i told him he needs to worry about his own backyard... thanks.

my position is clear, and i am of african descent and not african proper so pep would probably like me.

you keep making this only about yaya, let us discuss the five other african players mistreated by pep.

so far the only one to defend him is kevin de bruyne from the democratic republic of congo

-----

Kevin De Bruyne has dismissed accusations from former Manchester City teammate Yaya Toure that Pep Guardiola "often had problems with Africans."

Bacary Sagna has become the latest player to defend Pep Guardiola in the wake of Yaya Touré’s explosive interview with France Football in which he suggested the Manchester City manager has a problem with black players and African players.

Sagna could have a case for not being Guardiola’s greatest fan, having featured only 17 times in the Premier League in 2016-17 when it became clear he, like the ageing Pablo Zabaleta and Gael Clichy, were not the ideal full-backs for Guardiola’s system.
–– ADVERTISEMENT ––
ADVERTISING

However, in an interview with the press, Sagna was philosophical and did nothing to back up Touré’s claims, which more and more players continue to suggest lack any substance.

“I never had any problem with Pep Guardiola,” said Sagna. “Whenever I was good, I playing. Whenever I was not playing well, I was on the bench.

“To me, it’s part of a football player’s life. Personally, I never felt different from any other player.

“I don’t know what the relationship (between Pep and Yaya) is today. But personally, I never had any problems. He was always respectful to me and my family. That’s all I want to say.”
another person without a clue weighs in.

“I don’t know what the relationship (between Pep and Yaya) is today"

did you even read what he said luigi? i often tell you to stick to co-signing but you don't listen.
Saints baby we did it
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Mehn if half of you guys back out now, I wouldn't bring this thread up when it backfires on you in some fashion.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

kalani JR wrote:Mehn if half of you guys back out now, I wouldn't bring this thread up when it backfires on you in some fashion.
oh wise one.

if pep came out today and said, i dislike Africans from Morocco to Madagascar... there would be some on these pages who would still come out and defend pep 'he was taken out of context' 'he didn't say he doesn't like Africans from Togo.'
Saints baby we did it
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

:rotf: :rotf:
Pep is racist because he made Yaya apologize? I would have made him apologize too. :rotf: :rotf:

You guys need to let it go. Yaya is a crybaby, a big ‘ol cry baby.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

Yaya is wrong for this

AN12 was also wrong

:lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Mr. Piffington wrote::rotf: :rotf:
Pep is racist because he made Yaya apologize? I would have made him apologize too. :rotf: :rotf:

You guys need to let it go. Yaya is a crybaby, a big ‘ol cry baby.
don't save him, he don't want to be saved.

"I am not going to comment on those comments," he told reporters, as quoted by the Daily Mirror.

"I have nothing to say."
Saints baby we did it
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

King Futcha wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
spastic wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

-----

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––
ADVERTISING

did you even read what he said luigi? i often tell you to stick to co-signing but you don't listen.
Im pretty certain you made the comment that i highlighted above: Do you have dementia already? I'll repeat it.
The article above is to provide an update to you. Jerome Boateng has also commented as well.

back to cosigning.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

This thread is still going?

Hmm, let me follow....Guardiola likes blacks, it's just the africans he doesn't like.

But the North Africans don't complain, okay so maybe it's just sub saharan africans

But he partners with one of the biggest NGOs in Catalonia to help refugees (young kids in numbers mainly from sub saharan africa) and has given of time and money to help, okay so maybe it's not the sub saharan africans he hates, it's just the players?

[/video]

Okay so that leaves us with just african players, how about we all agree, Pep thinks African players are dumb as bricks. Let's also agree, Yaya Toure is a rubbish drama queen. Sound fair?
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Same yaya toure that was vexed because he did not get a birthday cake
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

metalalloy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
King Futcha wrote:
spastic wrote:
King Futcha wrote:

-----

–– ADVERTISEMENT ––
ADVERTISING

Im pretty certain you made the comment that i highlighted above: Do you have dementia already? I'll repeat it.
The article above is to provide an update to you. Jerome Boateng has also commented as well.

back to cosigning.
muppet is kdb from DRC?

if you were following along i was saying we are waiting for an african to defend him, i made a 'joke' saying kdb was from africa

now you can go back to co-signing.
Saints baby we did it
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

tfco wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Evans Bipi, had declared to the press, “Why must [Governor Amaechi] be insulting my mother, my Jesus Christ on earth?”
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

platinum wrote:This thread is still going?

Hmm, let me follow....Guardiola likes blacks, it's just the africans he doesn't like.

But the North Africans don't complain, okay so maybe it's just sub saharan africans

But he partners with one of the biggest NGOs in Catalonia to help refugees (young kids in numbers mainly from sub saharan africa) and has given of time and money to help, okay so maybe it's not the sub saharan africans he hates, it's just the players?

[/video]

Okay so that leaves us with just african players, how about we all agree, Pep thinks African players are dumb as bricks. Let's also agree, Yaya Toure is a rubbish drama queen. Sound fair?
Ordinarily I would commend this...but maybe it's just that I don't trust or really like Pep. Seems a bit PRish to me. The timing is suspicious.
platinum
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by platinum »

airwolex wrote:
platinum wrote:This thread is still going?

[/video]

Ordinarily I would commend this...but maybe it's just that I don't trust or really like Pep. Seems a bit PRish to me. The timing is suspicious.

Video went up in November 2016, it has nothing to do with this current brouhaha unless maybe Pep set it up long time ago so he could plan in advance his antics. Master tactician style?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

When did Etoo accuse him?