the treatment of DELE ALLI today

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: the treatment of DELE ALLI today

Post by danfo driver »

kalani JR wrote:The booing reminds of when someone said they'll throw a banana at Adebayor.
Yup! And we have a demented demon who said he will boo his own child. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Can you Imagine?? A worthless father at that!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
smartbrother wrote: anyone who inherits your repulsiveness, and sheer stupidity deserves all the encouragement they need in life
why heap further suffering on someone who has lost the genetic lottery in such spectacular fashion :rotf: :rotf:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
http://www.naijiant.com/
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

kalani JR wrote:The booing reminds of when someone said they'll throw a banana at Adebayor.
Where is the link? One is racist, the other isn't.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

cic old boy wrote:
Where is the link? One is racist, the other isn't.
The link wasn't racism they were just bizarre hypotheticals to me.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
smartbrother wrote: anyone who inherits your repulsiveness, and sheer stupidity deserves all the encouragement they need in life
why heap further suffering on someone who has lost the genetic lottery in such spectacular fashion :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

bret- hart wrote:
Tbite wrote:Oh but but Egypt shine lasers too, it's all part of the game, we can't be seen having a jolly good time, we gotta be hostile. Oh so we came with projectiles, smashed beer bottles, here and there, oh if ultras in Turkey do it, surely it's alright. Oh what's a flare in the face every now and again. You guys are opening up a can of worms here.

Look you guys draw the line wherever you guys want to draw it. If you guys want to organize green lasers, that's fine.

but me personally I think creating an hostile environment means being self-contained, but noticeable and not booing players who have not done anything wrong.

and I don't want someone to give me a walk through the history of football, there is a lot wrong with the beautiful game. It needs reform in so many ways!

BTW I didn't hear the English boo Victor Moses and Iwobi, perhaps my TV wasn't loud enough. Ex England youth, who 'defected', in your can of worms situation, they should be booed again and again.

Look football can be classy, I have seen glimpses of it, stop acting like it is too much to ask. If you boo for no reason, the whole game will descend into a Zoo, with a sound more deafening than Vuvuzelas. I am not saying don't boo, but have a real reason next time!

Alli did nothing wrong. I don't even like the guy, I just don't see why he should be attacked.

Please please please, do not compare Nigerian fans to those vile North Africans who intimidate referees, invade pitches right before a PK, harass and assault referees and opposing players, not to mention use lasers on opposing players especially keepers. Nigerian fans must be given their due. We are one of the best behaved fans in international football.

Oh? So is that why your fans pummeled the Tunisian players with bottles and trash after they tied you guys in the 2010 World Cup Qualifiers in Abuja?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

ElHadary wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Tbite wrote:Oh but but Egypt shine lasers too, it's all part of the game, we can't be seen having a jolly good time, we gotta be hostile. Oh so we came with projectiles, smashed beer bottles, here and there, oh if ultras in Turkey do it, surely it's alright. Oh what's a flare in the face every now and again. You guys are opening up a can of worms here.

Look you guys draw the line wherever you guys want to draw it. If you guys want to organize green lasers, that's fine.

but me personally I think creating an hostile environment means being self-contained, but noticeable and not booing players who have not done anything wrong.

and I don't want someone to give me a walk through the history of football, there is a lot wrong with the beautiful game. It needs reform in so many ways!

BTW I didn't hear the English boo Victor Moses and Iwobi, perhaps my TV wasn't loud enough. Ex England youth, who 'defected', in your can of worms situation, they should be booed again and again.

Look football can be classy, I have seen glimpses of it, stop acting like it is too much to ask. If you boo for no reason, the whole game will descend into a Zoo, with a sound more deafening than Vuvuzelas. I am not saying don't boo, but have a real reason next time!

Alli did nothing wrong. I don't even like the guy, I just don't see why he should be attacked.

Please please please, do not compare Nigerian fans to those vile North Africans who intimidate referees, invade pitches right before a PK, harass and assault referees and opposing players, not to mention use lasers on opposing players especially keepers. Nigerian fans must be given their due. We are one of the best behaved fans in international football.

Oh? So is that why your fans pummeled the Tunisian players with bottles and trash after they tied you guys in the 2010 World Cup Qualifiers in Abuja?
Really? Did that happen?
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

aruako1 wrote:
ElHadary wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Really? Did that happen?
Yes.
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

ElHadary wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
ElHadary wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Really? Did that happen?
Yes.
It didn't happen during the match, which is what makes you guys special. You try to influence the on-field direction of the match AND you actually do.

MANY matches you would never have won without your fans or let me say without bad sportsmanship in general, such as the Ikeme incident.

I will support you guys in the WC and Mo Salah is doing a great job, but you guys really need to check yourselves.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
ElHadary
Suspended Member

Post by ElHadary »

Tbite wrote:
ElHadary wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
ElHadary wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Really? Did that happen?
Yes.
It didn't happen during the match, which is what makes you guys special. You try to influence the on-field direction of the match AND you actually do.

MANY matches you would never have won without your fans or let me say without bad sportsmanship in general, such as the Ikeme incident.

I will support you guys in the WC and Mo Salah is doing a great job, but you guys really need to check yourselves.

Yeah, because we're the ones assaulting players on the field with beer bottles.

[/video]
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

ElHadary wrote:
Tbite wrote:
ElHadary wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
ElHadary wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Really? Did that happen?
Yes.

Yeah, because we're the ones assaulting players on the field with beer bottles.

[/video]
Very isolated incident in 2009. Not at all typical of Nigerian fans who are almost always good losers. Any other examples? We have lost a few home games since then.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote: anyone who inherits your repulsiveness, and sheer stupidity deserves all the encouragement they need in life
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote: anyone who inherits your repulsiveness, and sheer stupidity deserves all the encouragement they need in life
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

danfo driver wrote:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!