What Apps to watch the world cup 2018 for free

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet
What Apps to watch the world cup 2018 for free

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

What Apps to watch the world cup 2018 for free on your tablets and mobile devices...

fuboTV

beIN Sports, Fox Sports and NBC games are available via streaming service fuboTV.

CBS Sports

Do you guys have an additional app?
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
ROTC
Egg
Egg
Re: What Apps to watch the world cup 2018 for free

Post by ROTC »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:What Apps to watch the world cup 2018 for free on your tablets and mobile devices...

fuboTV

beIN Sports, Fox Sports and NBC games are available via streaming service fuboTV.

CBS Sports

Facebook and foxsports go.
American Police: Under trained, Over armed and a threat to all of society
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

None of these apps are free.

I was considering buying a sling blue subscription for $25 per month. Unfortunately I've just found out Fox aren't giving the world cup the sort of coverage it deserves. Some of their commentators will be calling games from their studios in America!

I also used to have foxsoccermatchpass where they used to have all the games on demand but they've taken the world cup off the app... which is strange because one of the things they used to advertise was the ability to stream FIFA tournaments. Apparently it's now FIFA tournaments minus the World Cup.

For this reasons, I plan to use a vpn/proxy to stream from the BBC or other British websites. It's illegal and unreliable but I'd rather not spend a penny supporting Fox and their half-assed coverage.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

BeinSports had a good expose of World Cup teams last night.

All Bein Sports stuff is available on the Verizon Go90 app which is free on all phones regardless of mobile career.
Register for tablets.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Also remember to download your cable provider's app, or borrow your relative log in information to watch game.

Or you can also just do like Paj and watch through your neighbor window.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

niyi wrote:None of these apps are free.

I was considering buying a sling blue subscription for $25 per month. Unfortunately I've just found out Fox aren't giving the world cup the sort of coverage it deserves. Some of their commentators will be calling games from their studios in America!

I also used to have foxsoccermatchpass where they used to have all the games on demand but they've taken the world cup off the app... which is strange because one of the things they used to advertise was the ability to stream FIFA tournaments. Apparently it's now FIFA tournaments minus the World Cup.

For this reasons, I plan to use a vpn/proxy to stream from the BBC or other British websites. It's illegal and unreliable but I'd rather not spend a penny supporting Fox and their half-assed coverage.
fuboTV says there app is free
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

Try these...

For Apple-
“Live Football TV HD Streaming”

“Football TV - Live score and the newest highlight videos”

For Android-
“Live Football TV”

“Mobdro”
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:

Not completely free; there’s in-app purchase.

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

metalalloy wrote:Also remember to download your cable provider's app, or borrow your relative log in information to watch game.

Or you can also just do like Paj and watch through your neighbor window.
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: I’d like to move a motion to suspend all Pa J yabis until after the WC, because of the SE song video.

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:What Apps to watch the world cup 2018 for free on your tablets and mobile devices...

fuboTV

CBS Sports

If you have a cable subscription get the FOX Sports Go app, if not then either settle for highlights from your regular source or visit reddit.com/r/soccerstreams
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

elerineye wrote:

Try these...

For Apple-

For Android-
“Live Football TV”

“Mobdro”

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

My you guys' days be long :thumbs: :thumbs:

CE is da bomb. :thumb:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

this wan no be app nah
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

...also for Android-
“TVingoPlus”

metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

elerineye wrote:

Try these...

For Apple-

For Android-
“Live Football TV”

“Mobdro”
Correct guy. Thanks! :clap:

Surprised some of these apps made it past Apple's censors
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

Introducing YouTube TV. Try it free here: https://tv.youtube.com

YouTube TV is a TV streaming service that lets you watch live TV from ABC, CBS, FOX, NBC, and popular cable networks. Enjoy local and national live sports, and must-see shows the moment they air. Record all your favorites without DVR storage space limits, and stream wherever you go. YouTube TV comes with 6 accounts per household. YouTube TV is currently available in select U.S. cities, with more coming soon! Learn where we’re launched here: https://tv.youtube.com/tv/availability.

ABC
CBS
FOX
NBC
AMC
BBC America
BBC World News
Big Cheddar
Big Cheddar News
Bravo
Big Ten Network
Cartoon Network
CNBC
NBC Sports
CBS Sports Network
CNN
Comet
The CW
Decades
Disney Channel
Disney XD
Disney Junior
SEC ESPN Network
E Network
ESPN
ESPN 2
ESPNU
ESPN News
Fox Business
FOX News
Fox Sports
FreeForm
FS1
FS2
FX
FXM
FXX
Golf Channel
HLN
IFC
Los Angeles Football Club
MLB
MSNBC
My Network TV
National Geographic
Nat Geo Wild
NBA TV
NBC Sports Network
NECN
NESN
Newsy
Olympic Channel
Orlando City SC
POP
Seattle Sounders
Smithsonian Channel
SNY
Sundance TV
SYFY
Tastemade
TBS
Telemundo
Tennis Channel
TNT
Turner Classic Movies
Tru TV
Universal Kids
NBC Universo

https://tv.youtube.com/welcome/
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

elerineye wrote:
achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:

Not completely free; there’s in-app purchase.
Yup you can download the app for frew but you need to buy a monthly subscription to view matches
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

cchinukw wrote:My you guys' days be long :thumbs: :thumbs:

Bro since you're in the U.K. you can watch all games for free on the itv or bbc website. I can find a link for you.
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

niyi wrote:
cchinukw wrote:My you guys' days be long :thumbs: :thumbs:

Bro since you're in the U.K. you can watch all games for free on the itv or bbc website. I can find a link for you.
Thanks bro. Just discovered :thumb: :thumb:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

https://vaughnlive.tv/tele1 for Internet not app

tvcatchup on android,some games on ITV.
Winners do it the right way.