BBC reporter on the unity in our squad

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
BBC reporter on the unity in our squad

Post by cic old boy »

BBC News were just reviewing the African teams and the reporter said he spent some time with the Nigerian team before they played Poland. He said it was a sight to behold how the whole squad gathered around Onazi as he played the piano at their hotel.

He spoiled his comments later by saying Senegal were the African team he expects to go far.
http://www.naijiant.com/
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: BBC reporter on the unity in our squad

Post by jette1 »

cic old boy wrote:BBC News were just reviewing the African teams and the reporter said he spent some time with the Nigerian team before they played Poland. He said it was a sight to behold how the whole squad gathered around Onazi as he played the piano at their hotel.

He spoiled his comments later by saying Senegal were the African team he expects to go far.
don't blame them now since them no see IVORY COAST again now they want to switch to Senegal
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

cic old boy wrote:BBC News were just reviewing the African teams and the reporter said he spent some time with the Nigerian team before they played Poland. He said it was a sight to behold how the whole squad gathered around Onazi as he played the piano at their hotel.

That was not possibly live, no? I heard that yesterday on youtube, I believe or ESPN2. If I remember correctly, he said Morocco was the top African team but had a much tougher group and that is why his vote was for Senegal.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

Enugu II wrote: That was not possibly live, no? I heard that yesterday on youtube, I believe or ESPN2. If I remember correctly, he said Morocco was the top African team but had a much tougher group and that is why his vote was for Senegal.
Enugu, it was probably recorded.
scholl
Egg
Egg

Post by scholl »

His opinion does lot mean jack. It is his job to talk, as long as Africans don’t pay them any attention.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

WHAT A BLOCKBUSTER NEWS!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :mad:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

1naija wrote:

WHAT A BLOCKBUSTER NEWS!!!!!!!

:mad: :mad: :mad: :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry: :mad:
You have to make do with Blockbuster news b/c I don't have Johnnie Walker news.