NO CAMP NEWS? NO GIST?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet
NO CAMP NEWS? NO GIST?

Post by The YeyeMan »

Where are the gist-givers? Where is the news from camp? Where are the photos from camp?

Where's the analysis here? The projected line ups? The tactics? The player profiles? The blockbuster news? The inner caucus?

One day before our opening game at the World Cup and things are quiet here. The frigging Arsenal thread is the third highest topic on the eve of our opening World Cup game!! A shame.

What's happened to this place?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg
Re: NO CAMP NEWS? NO GIST?

Post by Mr Shows »

Me self dey wonder.... I have been expecting a fan blog with pics and running commentary on the journey to Russia so far....
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Was wondering the same. Germans, na wa o
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

What's the latest on Leon Balogun's injury?
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Mr Shows wrote:What's the latest on Leon Balogun's injury?
Nna, does anyone know what the injury is?
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
obrin2
Egg
Egg

Post by obrin2 »

It's a travel day for the team. Here, make of it what you may. If you ask me, plan on Omeruo being there come saturday.

http://www.espn.com/soccer/nigeria/stor ... atia-clash
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

obrin2 wrote:

It's a travel day for the team. Here, make of it what you may. If you ask me, plan on Omeruo being there come saturday.

I ask again...is Awaziem not fit?! He is our second best CB after Troost and I'm concerned I'm not hearing his name mentioned even with Leon's injury.
Also, I really Shehu does not start ahead of Enuehi, that would be an injustice.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

The YeyeMan wrote:Where are the gist-givers? Where is the news from camp? Where are the photos from camp?

Where's the analysis here? The projected line ups? The tactics? The player profiles? The blockbuster news? The inner caucus?

One day before our opening game at the World Cup and things are quiet here. The frigging Arsenal thread is the third highest topic on the eve of our opening World Cup game!! A shame.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Bros, I tink say na only me dey feel like you dey feel-oo! Chei :D :D :D :D Thus and indeed, why is the place so quiet?
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Rohr closed camp a few days ago.

Despite that, trusted jornos like KOC come dey tell the world our injury report which is supposed to be top secret!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D

The YeyeMan wrote:Where are the gist-givers? Where is the news from camp? Where are the photos from camp?

ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

PROJECTED LINEUP

Uzoho, Shehu, Troost-Ekong, Omeruo, Idowu; Ndidi, Mikel, Etebo; Iwobi, Moses, Ighalo

Coach knows best, but that backline is some how
Ugbowo
Egg
Egg

Post by Ugbowo »

Because no bad gossip everywhere quiet.

I love it.
naijaguy
Egg
Egg

Post by naijaguy »

bushboy wrote:
obrin2 wrote:

I ask again...is Awaziem not fit?! He is our second best CB after Troost and I'm concerned I'm not hearing his name mentioned even with Leon's injury.
Also, I really Shehu does not start ahead of Enuehi, that would be an injustice.
That's your opinion and not the fact.
Omeruo is ahead of him
I am just and Ordinary guy being used by an extraordinary God.
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

naijaguy wrote:
bushboy wrote:
obrin2 wrote:

That's your opinion and not the fact.
Omeruo is ahead of him
Me sef trust Omeruo pass Awaziem sef. Thank God Rohr is on same page.
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

CE is NOW BORING!!!! towards every tourney or match, there was always insider scoop, gist etc. We draw up line ups, speculate and all. MCTC meets, sends pics and release press statement. All that is gone. 3 major reasons

1. The top journos and people close to the camp have been abused, cursed and insulted by poorly trained, rude and foul mouthed children on this forum
2. Too much insults, attacks and false allegation by certain few (mainly new memebers in the last 10yrs).
3. MCTC members have become old and retired. New memebership has to be commisioned
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

The less said the better. You don’t know who is keeping an eye on things.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Yep.

Our brothers KOC. AjGuru, Ikwereman. Inner Caucus etc used to give us advance jists until CE pikins yab them here.

Cmoke :D :D :D

chief nfachairman wrote:CE is NOW BORING!!!! towards every tourney or match, there was always insider scoop, gist etc. We draw up line ups, speculate and all. MCTC meets, sends pics and release press statement. All that is gone. 3 major reasons

1. The top journos and people close to the camp have been abused, cursed and insulted by poorly trained, rude and foul mouthed children on this forum
2. Too much insults, attacks and false allegation by certain few (mainly new memebers in the last 10yrs).
3. MCTC members have become old and retired. New memebership has to be commisioned
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

Watch our opponent's life press

viewtopic.php?f=29&t=289094
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

How we miss Muyiwa of Inner Caucus fame.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

If the success of the German machine is to close camp and restrict info that will destabilise the players and the team, Gernot Rohr, I beg continue. We are behind you. Just give us success. If to say na local coach now, boys will still be loitering all over the hotel with the players until kick off listening to who hates who and who is slapping who with gucci slippers!
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

chief nfachairman wrote:CE is NOW BORING!!!! towards every tourney or match, there was always insider scoop, gist etc. ......
Dem neva retire o. Robbie and Cicob nor dey gree old. :D

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289099
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

This war. You give all your opponents wrong info or simply hide relevant info from them.

For example, Egyptian coach made it appear that Salah go start. Now Salah no start and may not even play!

Goldleaf wrote:If the success of the German machine is to close camp and restrict info that will destabilise the players and the team, Gernot Rohr, I beg continue. We are behind you. Just give us success. If to say na local coach now, boys will still be loitering all over the hotel with the players until kick off listening to who hates who and who is slapping who with gucci slippers!
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Cmoke wrote:Yep.

Our brothers KOC. AjGuru, Ikwereman. Inner Caucus etc used to give us advance jists until CE pikins yab them here.

chief nfachairman wrote:CE is NOW BORING!!!! towards every tourney or match, there was always insider scoop, gist etc. We draw up line ups, speculate and all. MCTC meets, sends pics and release press statement. All that is gone. 3 major reasons

Well, if they cannot take small yabis, they should gerrara hia. We'll ge the gists after the match. We can wait. Nonsense
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

i am glad there aint no news coming out, yall jobless gossipers go and find something better to do, what the heck will camp news do for any of una.. if you want camp news buy a ticket and go to russia
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved