NIKE NIGERIA WORLD CUP GEAR AVAILABLE 6/1 AT 10:00 AM EDT

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kalani JR
Egg
Egg
Re: NIKE NIGERIA WORLD CUP GEAR AVAILABLE 6/1 AT 10:00 AM ED

Post by kalani JR »

goke is the only resourceful person on this board.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

what seems to be the problem since they already have the design; all they need do is switch on the machine to print position. i mean whats taking so long
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Oba
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Oba »

Global supply chain and bureaucracy. Someone (or a complete hierarchy of people) first need to make decisions to manufacture more, and how much more to manufacture, before placing orders to do so. Unless they've got to a point of sophistication in their supply chain that they can use a combination of analytics and automation to pre-determine orders (in which case even if that were there, you might need human intervention to alter automated decisions where the computer got it wrong).
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

Oba wrote:Global supply chain and bureaucracy. Someone (or a complete hierarchy of people) first need to make decisions to manufacture more, and how much more to manufacture, before placing orders to do so. Unless they've got to a point of sophistication in their supply chain that they can use a combination of analytics and automation to pre-determine orders (in which case even if that were there, you might need human intervention to alter automated decisions where the computer got it wrong).
Oba, welcome back.

When it comes to Naijaria, you need to have a Subject Matter Expert who can allay the fears of the business people who depend on hard numbers. Always a big challenge in anything involving Naijaria. Where do you go to get real hard numbers?

This Nike debacle is actually a good thing for Naijaria. Some of us in unrelated businesses can cite this experience when making a case for investing more in Naijaria. How numbers are ridiculous (as in being good for business).
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Nike messed up.
Kneedeep
Egg
Egg

Post by Kneedeep »

Cellular wrote:
Oba wrote:Global supply chain and bureaucracy. Someone (or a complete hierarchy of people) first need to make decisions to manufacture more, and how much more to manufacture, before placing orders to do so. Unless they've got to a point of sophistication in their supply chain that they can use a combination of analytics and automation to pre-determine orders (in which case even if that were there, you might need human intervention to alter automated decisions where the computer got it wrong).
Oba, welcome back.

When it comes to Naijaria, you need to have a Subject Matter Expert who can allay the fears of the business people who depend on hard numbers. Always a big challenge in anything involving Naijaria. Where do you go to get real hard numbers?

This Nike debacle is actually a good thing for Naijaria. Some of us in unrelated businesses can cite this experience when making a case for investing more in Naijaria. How numbers are ridiculous (as in being good for business).
Not everyone had problems with projections and getting their product in place on time. :lol:
viewtopic.php?f=1&t=289081

Chair, with all this data science floating around simple market research of the Nigerian expatriate community in environments they understand would have told them where the low hanging dollars were at for a start. As for the $1 a day people at home, despite the depression it seems every month some pricey new drink is being launched in Naija. I saw an ad recently for a "Smirnoff Ice Chocolate" event in Lagos. I have neva seen dat drink in obodo oyibo, eva. This is some of the Aba homeys at work or crack market segmentation. :lol:

Seems the booze people have figured out how to judge potential markets in Naija and pull the money out of people's pockets. There are ways to get the numbers, but they require thought and people who know the culture of various Nigerian communities.

Nike are now in a race with "original" makers or whenever Nigeria gets knocked out and the hype moves on. Good luck to them, Adidas (Nigeria 94), and Puma(Cameroon: the "body hug" and "pinafore" costumes) have now seen where they went wrong and are probably thinking of which other country has the swag to pull off a copycat campaign.
Advocating rational thought since 1987
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

niyi wrote:[/video]

ARE NIKE HOLDING BACK ON US? The Jersey Mikel is wearing is not among the ones released for sale to the public o! That's the one I want now!!!
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Yea they have a few items they havent released yet. I want this warm up one.

We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
Detcord
Egg
Egg

Post by Detcord »

Its a Goal wrote:
[color=brown]Detcord[/color] wrote: Image
Oga, how can I order this cap and how much?
Chief sorry for late reply. I don't frequent this site as I used to. If you're already in Russia delivery will be easier. Anyway send me Pm,

Cheers,
Look, I'm a coach, I'm not Harry Potter. He is magical, but in reality there is no magic. Magic is fiction and football is real." - José Mourinho
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

RESTOCK ON NIKE WEBSITE, GO GET IT.