This almost feels like deliberate sabotage by Rohr

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bully12
Egg
Egg
Re: This almost feels like deliberate sabotage by Rohr

Post by bully12 »

john12 wrote:You should obviously aspire to win any game and believe that you can Win. But don’t be arrogant. They have a better SQUAD, TEAM, PLAYERS and are ranked much higher than us. So, I don’t know where this entitlement mentality is coming from. Even our 1994 team will find it difficult beating this Croatia team
Fool why is your client an exception to this rule. The 1994 boys where were they playing when they mesmerized the whole world . angel* admit it your only concern is your headless and brainless client to be included in the team. Even Steve Wonder sees your brainless client can not compete with Onyekuru, Imo, Umar and Nwakali. Honestly you are the most shameless buffoon that post in this forum. I have profound revulsion for your damn stupidity. Tell me if Onyekuru Nwakali Imo and Umar are playing with team tell me how we could have done worse than we are right now. Shameless angel* go and get a genuine job. Your blackmailing as a source of income invariably coming to end soon. No hell will protect the fool Rohr from being sacked ignominiously.. Surely that will be the end of clueless headless and brainless chicken with SE and hopefully the end or you in this forum,
Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

john12 wrote:You should aspire to win any and all games but don’t be arrogant when you lose to a better team of players. If we lose or Draw to Iceland now I will understand you guys frustration but Croatia pool of players are as good as anyone at this Cup
what are you even saying? iceland is more disciplined and organized than all the teams in group d, they don't fear any opponent and have no superstars.
Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

Soccerfan00 wrote:
john12 wrote:You should aspire to win any and all games but don’t be arrogant when you lose to a better team of players. If we lose or Draw to Iceland now I will understand you guys frustration but Croatia pool of players are as good as anyone at this Cup
what are you even saying? iceland is more disciplined and organized than all the teams in group d, they don't fear any opponent and have no superstars. we (the viewers) are focused on team play not "names", this is not a popularity contest like the nba, you have to show up and play good football in front of the whole world.
Last edited by Soccerfan00 on Sun Jun 17, 2018 6:34 am, edited 1 time in total.
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

realtrouble wrote:
john12 wrote:Only a DEMENTED and DELUSIONAL individual thinks that his best players featuring in WORLD CLASS leagues of China were expected to beat players at BACKWATER leagues like Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, Inter Milan. Rohr had a tactic set up to neutralize Croatia players and attack. It worked but we were very unlucky. We matched them toe to toe and they only had 1 shot on goal. Now it’s time to support your team and your coach and stop rapping gilberish
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Nigerian are completely delusional people, they drop names of average players that are either bench warmers or playing in backwater leagues. This is the best that we have got. There is a reason why Etebo is joining regulated Stoke
What leagues did Costa Rican players play for 4 years ago when they beat out Uruguay, England, and Italy ?

Abeg please tell me ?

This Croatian team was ansolutley there for the taking, and this feckless coach was scared for our players to attack.

I'm sorry but I'm sick of this European "tactical" "play Defence" BS. WE did that garbage and what did it get us ?

We still lost 2-0. We are not Iceland or Sweden. We must play Nigerian soccer, the Nigerian way. We must have ZERO respect for our opponents, and I do mean ZERO.

We are not going to beat Europeans at their own game.

This was the most impotent Nigerian performance I have ever seen at a worldcup. Funny thing is that the Defence actually played well for the most part, and Croatia actually gave us a lot of respect and we're just slightly less scared to attack than we were. Our attack was horrible.

Ighalo needs to sit his arse on the bench, and Iwobi NEEDS TO PLAY AM, FULL STOP. MIKEL IS NO MORE THAN A CM.
john12
Egg
Egg

Post by john12 »

The same Nigeria style of soccer got our #$% beaten mercilessly vs Denmark, Paraguay, Sweden, France, Italy and co. We can all scream and complain blah blah blah but at the end of the day the QUALITY team with QUALITY players beat a team filled with backwater league players. Just support your team and coach and hope we can beat Iceland. Nigerians really have some delusional mindset here. Note: I never said that we shouldn’t aspire or believe that we can beat everyone just don’t be arrogant
Soccerfan00
Egg
Egg

Post by Soccerfan00 »

john12 wrote:The same Nigeria style of soccer got our #$% beaten mercilessly vs Denmark, Paraguay, Sweden, France, Italy and co. We can all scream and complain blah blah blah but at the end of the day the QUALITY team with QUALITY players beat a team filled with backwater league players. Just support your team and coach and hope we can beat Iceland. Nigerians really have some delusional mindset here. Note: I never said that we shouldn’t aspire or believe that we can beat everyone just don’t be arrogant
we don't care, those teams played better, it's not always about the result, we want them to play well in front of the world whether they win or lose. stop it, we are not trying to watch bad horrible useless football, why are you acting so dumb.

no, we are not going to support any team that plays bad football SORRY.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Look at Peru. They don’t have the best team but they play fearless with good energy. Why can’t we do that?
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

What I witnessed today was an absolute piss poor travesty in terms of attacking football.

The Defence was either pretty good or Croatia were just bad.

But our attack was horrible. Never worse in a World Cup. Even 2010 without Mikel was better.

Victor Moses is such a DISSAPOINTMENT?
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
realtrouble wrote:
john12 wrote:Only a DEMENTED and DELUSIONAL individual thinks that his best players featuring in WORLD CLASS leagues of China were expected to beat players at BACKWATER leagues like Real Madrid, Barcelona, AC Milan, Inter Milan. Rohr had a tactic set up to neutralize Croatia players and attack. It worked but we were very unlucky. We matched them toe to toe and they only had 1 shot on goal. Now it’s time to support your team and your coach and stop rapping gilberish

Nigerian are completely delusional people, they drop names of average players that are either bench warmers or playing in backwater leagues. This is the best that we have got. There is a reason why Etebo is joining regulated Stoke
OK. Let's not try to win then. In fact why go to the WC at all?
We should try to win but your suspicions are ludicrous.
Yes you go feel am bad-bad (like all of us), but no need to embarrass yourself coming up with alcohol-induced conspiracy theories that you will not be able to 'own' when you sober up and your 'depression' lifts! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

vancity eagle wrote:
realtrouble wrote:

What leagues did Costa Rican players play for 4 years ago when they beat out Uruguay, England, and Italy ?

Abeg please tell me ?

This Croatian team was ansolutley there for the taking, and this feckless coach was scared for our players to attack.

I'm sorry but I'm sick of this European "tactical" "play Defence" BS. WE did that garbage and what did it get us ?

We still lost 2-0. We are not Iceland or Sweden. We must play Nigerian soccer, the Nigerian way. We must have ZERO respect for our opponents, and I do mean ZERO.

This was the most impotent Nigerian performance I have ever seen at a worldcup. Funny thing is that the Defence actually played well for the most part, and Croatia actually gave us a lot of respect and we're just slightly less scared to attack than we were. Our attack was horrible.

Ighalo needs to sit his arse on the bench, and Iwobi NEEDS TO PLAY AM, FULL STOP. MIKEL IS NO MORE THAN A CM.
:scared: :woot: Erm...yesssir!!!!

You do know what time it is after all. So all we disagree about is the type of coach. Ok. Ok. Hmmmm!!!

You summed it up for me. Strange. :shock:
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Scipio Africanus wrote:Is he tired of living in Nigeria? Is he trying to get fired so that he can collect severance and move to the south of France with his gigantic Nigerian paycheck?

How do you explain the absolutely flat attacking performance we saw out there today? Mikel as AM? Ighalo as lone striker? Iwobi shunted out wide to twiddle his thumbs? Kai!! This is four-one-nine, in live and direct HD.
Did you watch Ngr- Eng? Were you amongst those retweeting Moses taking Harry Kane to drink gari or with the few concerned by the apathetic, accident prone sh*t show?

There was no act of sabotage, rather a good dollop of reality, served with edikaikong, assorted meats and stockfish.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

They dont say made in China for nothing, the more you see the less you get, Nigeria best player and captain, playmaker plays there and you expect him to perform, Mikel went there for money, any forward thinking country will warn their players, go china league, we do not play you in the national team, its that simple, Mikel should have stayed in Europe and played in a competitive club, there were plenty takers, sorry what did he do yesterday? Any through balls? Any dribbles that led to a scoring opportunity? Any disguise pass? Nothing, wonder why we were caught short? If Nacho played that position, he probably would have performed better

Right now Mikel is a liability, by the time this will be confirmed, Ayo Akinfe would have posted 10 reasons why Nigeria lost all 3 matches
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
greg
Egg
Egg

Post by greg »

Nonsensical jagbajantis. They were very beatable. Nothing special in spite of the big names. As good as anyone? Did you watch their friendlies? Why did this very same set of players struggle against "backwater" teams in the qualifiers before they changed their coach?
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

greg wrote:
Nonsensical jagbajantis. They were very beatable. Nothing special in spite of the big names. As good as anyone? Did you watch their friendlies? Why did this very same set of players struggle against "backwater" teams in the qualifiers before they changed their coach?
Don't mind him.

If we had a half decent striker on the pitch, I doubt we wouldn't have scored from open play.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

vancity eagle wrote:
realtrouble wrote:

Abeg please tell me ?

Is this really VE posting? :shock: :shock: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

@Vancity, whats the Nigerian way?
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Coach wrote:@Vancity, whats the Nigerian way?
The way we played in all the WCs and olympics till yesterday's cowardly performance orchestrated by the German clown............................youtube is your friend!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
gochino
Egg
Egg

Post by gochino »

greg wrote:
This John guy makes the most stupid statements on this forum! Didnt this same croatian team lose to iceland??? So does the Iceland team have super Stars or just average players?
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
john12 wrote:What’s the questionable selection??? Abeg STFU he played the America’s exact formation that got him to World Cup and lost. No biggie. You win and you lose some just keep your head up and bounce back
Before you drown yourself in a septic tank, note that the quality of teams in WC qualifying and the quality at the WC are different.

Hopefully afer this disastrous WC outing, characters like John12 will be gone for good.
We can only hope. Dude hates the SE and Nigeria.
...all they do is swap or create new monikers. We are wonders at falsehood :laugh:
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Damunk wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
realtrouble wrote:

Yes you go feel am bad-bad (like all of us), but no need to embarrass yourself coming up with alcohol-induced conspiracy theories that you will not be able to 'own' when you sober up and your 'depression' lifts! :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
When a coach trots out the same formation and personnel almost to a tee that had a stinker against England(1st half) and Czech Rep, his motives must be questioned. Why do I bother responding to you anyway? You probably never played football in your life. :taunt: :taunt:

Wha choo looking at?!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Scipio Africanus wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:
realtrouble wrote:

When a coach trots out the same formation and personnel almost to a tee that had a stinker against England(1st half) and Czech Rep, his motives must be questioned. Why do I bother responding to you anyway? You probably never played football in your life. :taunt: :taunt:
You can make whatever assumptions and emotional outbursts you like, it has no bearing on reality.
If you just want to wallow in your comfort zone, fine.
But sooner or later, you will come back round to thinking rationally.
Na your type dey give order to "disband'' team if for say you get dat kine power :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

vancity eagle wrote:
realtrouble wrote:

Abeg please tell me ?

THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!
Cellular
Site Admin
Site Admin
Location: Nembe Creek...Oil Exploration. If you call am bunkering na you sabi.

Post by Cellular »

vancity eagle wrote:What I witnessed today was an absolute piss poor travesty in terms of attacking football.

The Defence was either pretty good or Croatia were just bad.

But our attack was horrible. Never worse in a World Cup. Even 2010 without Mikel was better.

Victor Moses is such a DISSAPOINTMENT?
I must have malaria...

I agree with your last two posts on this thread. :thumb: :thumb:
THERE WAS A COUNTRY...

...can't cry more than the bereaved!

Well done is better than well said!!!