IS HOLLAND PAYING ROHR NOT TO CAP EBUEHI ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet
IS HOLLAND PAYING ROHR NOT TO CAP EBUEHI ?

Post by vancity eagle »

I really have to ask because this feckless coach has no excuse for this garbage he is doing.

This foolish coach decided to play a makeshift RB who was suspended in a dead rubber match against Algeria when we had already qualified for the world cup ?

What reason did he have to do this ?

Now we have played Argentina, Poland, DR Congo, England, Czech Rep in friendlies and in each and every one of these matches Ebuehi has shown himself to be several notches ahead of Shehu, yet this football clown starts Shehu in our opening match.

What the heck must Ebuehi do to play instead of Shehu ?

It will not surprise me if this football coward Rohr does not play Ebuehi this entire worldcup and then Holland will try and cap him afterwards.

What a useless coach.
9jaMan
Egg
Egg
Re: IS HOLLAND PAYING ROHR NOT TO CAP EBUEHI ?

Post by 9jaMan »

Rumor from pages on CE claim shehu is forced on Rohr cos of some federal quota nonsense. One of shehu or Musa must start . Two players that have no business in SE. Ebuehi is years ahead of shehu so it really makes no sense how he stays on the bench
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

VE has a point with the question, but I'll zone in on the Algeria game away.

We had qualified. So that game if anything was the learning experience. Shehu has picked up 2 yellow cards (the coaching crew should know & not wait for FIFA/NFF to tell them, afterall any coach with a decent team should keep their own stats of even practice sessions, not to talk of games), yet this mediocre guy chose to keep Ebuehi on the bench and got us a paper loss (3-0 awarded by FIFA) that could have been more costly if the circumstances were different.

Let's even ignore the learning opportunity & Shehu's 2 yellow cards, just cap the guy in a competitive game and settle the issue once and for all. The Algeria game was the perfect opportunity to do that. He could have brought Ebuehi in instead of Simy in the 88th minute yesterday to cap him in a competitive game.

Something does not add up with this guy, in addition to being a mediocre, limited coach of course.
Last edited by truetalk on Mon Jun 18, 2018 12:27 am, edited 2 times in total.
Bestplayer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bestplayer »

vancity eagle wrote:I really have to ask because this feckless coach has no excuse for this garbage he is doing.

This foolish coach decided to play a makeshift RB who was suspended in a dead rubber match against Algeria when we had already qualified for the world cup ?

Now we have played Argentina, Poland, DR Congo, England, Czech Rep in friendlies and in each and every one of these matches Ebuehi has shown himself to be several notches ahead of Shehu, yet this football clown starts Shehu in our opening match.

It will not surprise me if this football coward Rohr does not play Ebuehi this entire worldcup and then Holland will try and cap him afterwards.

What a useless coach.
It is totally possible. Something just didn't seem right about the match yesterday. On the other hand, the decision not field him could also be due to something shady from the Nigerian side as well... :idea:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Rohr body language alone is enough to fire the guy.
GREENWHITEGREEN
Egg
Egg

Post by GREENWHITEGREEN »

That Musa sef. The day that guy retires from Naija football, I go celebrate. Until then, he will continue to be picked no matter how horrible he is.
-Simpli fy -
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

Honestly I would not be surprised if Rhor is actively sabotaging this team. Not playing Ebuehi who is our best fullback, Leaving Ihenacho on the bench when he is the best striker on this team, Constantly starting Misses Ighalo when it is obvious he wont score a goal anytime soon, Playing Etebo and Iwobi out of position. Seriously Pinik needs to sack this guy ASAP. Even his body language is off. Most serious coaches would have been angry with this performance but he acts like we won the game. Its like he is content with just being a coach at the WC.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

GREENWHITEGREEN wrote:That Musa sef. The day that guy retires from Naija football, I go celebrate. Until then, he will continue to be picked no matter how horrible he is.

Him, Akpeyi, Echijile, Misses Ighalo. Even Moses and Mikel don tire me.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
nanijoe
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by nanijoe »

This thought is actually worrying...
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The same guy that wrote that Morocco would beat Spain is now accusing a Rohr of collecting bribe. :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

amazing how quickly all these kids way full CE change their mind; what is done is done. if talk down on Rohr and entire SE from now till next game the result of game already played will not change. problem is our young people are flawed when it comes to managing adversity
Last edited by jette1 on Mon Jun 18, 2018 1:07 am, edited 2 times in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Dude.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Maybe Shehu is a better defender but the other guy bombs forward, shehu seems very limited
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

marko wrote:Maybe Shehu is a better defender but the other guy bombs forward, shehu seems very limited
Shehu is not a better a defender from what i have observed. Shehu falls all over the place
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

When I saw Shehu in the lineup I knew we weren't going to win.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

Mr. Piffington wrote:When I saw Shehu in the lineup I knew we weren't going to win.
:clap:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Mr. Piffington wrote:When I saw Shehu in the lineup I knew we weren't going to win.

I was confused with the line-up, it made no sense after all those friendlies, what was the point of playing them, if you don't plan to implement things learned from them?
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

They also paid him to put him on the world cup roster only to bench him for the entire tournament. :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

9jaMan wrote:Rumor from pages on CE claim shehu is forced on Rohr cos of some federal quota nonsense. One of shehu or Musa must start . Two players that have no business in SE. Ebuehi is years ahead of shehu so it really makes no sense how he stays on the bench

The "rumor" is as valid as the claim in this thread.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
bully12
Egg
Egg

Post by bully12 »

vancity eagle wrote:I really have to ask because this feckless coach has no excuse for this garbage he is doing.

What a useless coach.
You may be right as depraved as he is I will not be surprise. His continuously playing Shehu over Ebuehi surely arouses some genuine suspicion. There is something about the guy that is inordinately intriguing .
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

If that were the case he would've simply dropped him instead of Ola Aina.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Lolly
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Lolly »

And which goal was Shehu's fault? How did he contribute to our losing the match?
"For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life"

"If my people, who are called by my name, will humble themselves and pray and seek my face and turn from their wicked ways, then will I hear from heaven and will forgive their sin and will heal their land."
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Would Ebuehi have prevented Ekong from bear hugging Manducic, or stopped Etebo from deflecting the ball into his own net? :?
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯