Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Tue Oct 16, 2018 10:28 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:25 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 54171
Location: USA
joao wrote:
While I believe in freedom of expression, I also believe in censorship of stupid expressions.
If ever there is a thread that should be censored, this definitely is one. What use is a thread
like this, and at this time? Is Uzoho's age, whatever it is, constitute any illegality on our team?

I will suggest that this thread be closed, as the title merits no discussion and should not be encouraged.



:roll:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 6:28 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 24309
Location: your girls place
okidoki wrote:
People mistake wowo, for old age. If you bring that boy fresh from catechism class in primary six, he will still look like someone in SS 3, because of his challenging looks.


These guys are here stupid and daft. If you really want to know or gauge how old/young these players are just go to their instagram and Facebook. Look at their friends and those the interact with and take pictures with. You will see that these guys are young. How many of these people claiming Ihenacho and Uzoho as Overaged have gone thru their Facebook pages?? But they want baby pictures, Primary school pictures, secondary school pics, eyewitnesses of their mothers birthing these boys in the hospital etc etc Notice no one has commented on the video i have posted of a young Uzoho looking like a kid in 2010. But they will still accuse these players are overaged.

I wish these players start suing these broke negros here for libel.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Jan 06, 2004 5:30 pm
Posts: 2323
Location: In Obodo-Oyibo
Thoughts??


_________________
Tomatoes are fruit - yet it's as if they have been rejected by others fruits and been banished to dwell among vegetables.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:35 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 28509
kendo wrote:
Thoughts??


I think Colin’s reference to MUPPETS was to folks like ANIKULAPO... :taunt:

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:40 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sat Nov 14, 2009 9:10 pm
Posts: 5264
Location: MD USA
Guys I dont know how to post picture on thus forum. I have his picture when he feature for the under17 with Kele and others in 2013. He may not be 19 but he did not have a 17yr old son. That i am very sure of.

_________________
YOU CAN ACHIEVE MORE ON YOUR KNEE THAN SPEAKING.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:41 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13275
chief nfachairman wrote:
john12 wrote:
https://nairobinews.nation.co.ke/wp-content/uploads/2018/06/Francis-Uzoho-II-521x350.jpg
This man picture is trending on social network about his age. People are accusing him of falsifying his age but I highly disagreed because I saw a documentary of him with kelechi at NFF u13 program. The problem with Nigerians is how quickly they’re at attacking their brothers even without any evidence


Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.

Its kinda hard for a 19year old to pass as a 13 year old. I mean, the baby face and all at 13 is hard to fake. :)

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:45 pm 
Online

Joined: Thu Mar 20, 2014 10:34 pm
Posts: 1934
Tuned just copy the picture and paste it on CE


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:47 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 28509
truetalk wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Gotti wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
Bro, the age cheating starts right from the U13. NFF is highly culpable in this. They would carry a 19yr old player and stamp 12 on this passport. Haven't u noticed that in the u17, most of them have their birthdays in Dec and Jan?

Luckily for Uzoho, he would last long as keepers tend to last far longer than outfield players.

Except that Uzoho was actually born in October... :lol:

Dude, time to put a cork in it and quit with this "I-am-a-cheat-and-thus-every-Nigerian-must-be-a- cheat" mentality of yours. For starters, THREE generations of my own family were all born within a little more than two months of the year (with a couple of outliers of course). Nonetheless, only SEVEN of the 21 members of Uzoho's set (2013) of U17 Eaglets were born in December and January (6 in December and only 1 in January). That means that your tortured "thesis" about birthdates was frankly just pulled from your sitter.

Finally, as it fortuitously turns out, when the disgraceful Ade Ojeikere was publicly blathering on about how nobody knows the 2013 Eaglets' school-mates, this same FRANCIS UZOHO was the one player on that team whose pictures taken with his school-mates was reproduced from social media (and I personally posted same here on CE - and will try to search the archives for it). This was a THIRD-STRING GK on the U17 team when those pictures were produced - with no indications (going from previous trends) that he would be ever heard of again on the national scene. SMDH@



Except that Uzoho was actually born in October... :lol:

And u actually feel like you've made a point here? SMH.


Dude, time to put a cork in it and quit with this "I-am-a-cheat-and-thus-every-Nigerian-must-be-a- cheat" mentality of yours.

If thats the mentality you deduce from my fight against age cheats, then your analytical capability has totally failed you on this one. Every Nigerian except Gotti and very very few people know age cheating is rampant. EVen Rohr in a one hour interview made fun at the situation when he was talking about Balogun and said "Balogun is 29, Real 29yrs not Nigerian 29yrs old". And everyone usted out laughing in the studio.

Even in this Piece, Pinnick practically also touches on this subject. https://www.vanguardngr.com/2016/08/nff ... s-pinnick/

Nonetheless, only SEVEN of the 21 members of Uzoho's set (2013) of U17 Eaglets were born in December and January (6 in December and only 1 in January). That means that your tortured "thesis" about birthdates was frankly just pulled from your sitter.

And 9 from the 2009 squad
11 from the 2007 squad
from a 20/21 man Squad.
11,9,7 shows that the NFF was/is getting better at this.

Finally, as it fortuitously turns out, when the disgraceful Ade Ojeikere was publicly blathering on about how nobody knows the 2013 Eaglets' school-mates, this same FRANCIS UZOHO was the one player on that team whose pictures taken with his school-mates was reproduced from social media (and I personally posted same here on CE - and will try to search the archives for it). This was a THIRD-STRING GK on the U17 team when those pictures were produced - with no indications (going from previous trends) that he would be ever heard &of again on the national scene. SMDH@

I never said anythng about Uzoho's age or even doubted his age on this thread so far. But i know it when i see a 19yr old, just like i know that Ayoakinfe or Gotti can never be 35yrs old.


Please GOTTI, rather than been part of the problem, you should be part of the solution. If you were a lawyer, i would have understood why you defending the undefendable becuase that's what lawyers do best. A 3/4yr age cut is ok but i can never defend 5 to 10yrs. Age cheating is a massive epidermic in NIgeria (i cant talk for the rest of Africa) and like in Everything i do, i fight to correct societal ills. I was a very top member of the PDP in Ogun State but i left recently becuase I could not continue been associated with Decadence after trying to fight it from within. Now, i am fighting all of the political class from outside.

Thats how you defended Fortune Chukwudi to the end even after his former club chairman and investigative journalists exposed him. Sometimes, the way you defend this age cheats even when its clear its happening, you remind me of those BUHARISTS.


I am willing to bet Gotti did not defend Chukwudi. Uncle Fortune is a proven age cheat, and a football great, Adokiye gave us proof that was beyond reasonable doubt. You cannot however go about making wild and unfounded allegations based on assumptions and overgeneralisations.

You however, have just told us that you are comfortable with cheating and most likely a participant in and facilitator of age cheating and falsification, and the only thing you care about is the degree of the cheating.

The contradiction in your statements (even within the same post) is quite funny.

Bros, you should have allowed NFA Chair to continue to hang himself...
And when he has strung himself to the point of no return, we will break out the archives! :lol:

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Last edited by Gotti on Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:49 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:49 pm 
Offline

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 11:36 am
Posts: 1013
19, 37 what does it matter ? This is not an age grade competition, and he was a 3rd string keeper during the age grade competition. He is not the most aesthetically pleasing but do not mistake that for age. he is a clearly a kid. in this day an age clubs do complete tests to ensure they are making the right investments.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 9:59 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 44819
Gotti wrote:
kendo wrote:
Thoughts??


I think Colin’s reference to MUPPETS was to folks like ANIKULAPO... :taunt:



:rotf:

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:00 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13275
chief nfachairman wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
chief nfachairman wrote:
metalalloy wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Uhm....Chief.....where is the story that a 30yr old passed the MRI test?
Pls point it out.
Ive checked your link and I no see am.

As for Ndidi, you obviously don't seem to understand how the MRI works.
You need to FULLY EDUCATE YOURSELF on the basics of bone physiology and the application of the MRI scan before making comments like you have which basically suggest Ndidi is an age cheat.

Do you know the Ndidi story or are yu just following the headlines as written by an ignorant journalist you can probably teach yourself?


No he is simply the average clueless individual who makes baseless unsubtantiated claims, offers no evidence to back up his claims, and then digs in in ignorance when challenged.

Nfacheif or whatever you call yourself. Yes Nigeria has a history of age falsification, Yes we have numerous players that have cheated, you are not telling us anything new. But to make baseless insinuations on players ages based on a testing system that you have little understanding of is just not acceptable.


Oga Metalloy,
Have I accused any player here be it Uzoho of any form of FOCKING AGE CHEATING? WHAt teh FOCK is wrong with you guys? I have nothing to show he is an age cheat hence i have not accused him.

In another thread on Awoniyi, all i said is that I know his age peer and i ended that FOCKING post with the fact that he is quite young and close to stated age and he would play for the SE for a very long time.

As for Ndidi, I stated a fact that is out there and has been on several publications that he was dropped due to failing the MRI scan and he is still using the same age. But i didnt accuse him of any BLOODY fact that he is an age cheat. EnuguII has now engaged me in a constructive argument on MRI scan unlike you trying to come here to disrespect me. STUPID OLODO!!!!



What other conclusion is supposed to be drawn from the statement " HE IS STILL USING THE SAME AGE"? What other age is he supposed to use? You are you using your age on your birth certificate still? :roll:

Yes insult me go ahead. Keep on making unsubstantiated claims. No constructive "argument" can be had with an ignorant person like yourself. Go and educate your ignorant self on how MRI's work and what it tests for before you come and cast aspersions on young kids on a public website. :roll:


FIFA has said, for the U17 tournament, to determine those that are U17, use the MRI scan. NDIDI FAILED IT and got dropped from the team.
And then i said "He seems to still be using the same age." Am I not working with FACTS HERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ARGH!!!!

We use FIFA facts, una abuse us. We saywe know his peers, una abuse us. we say he graduated from sec school at this age, una abuse us. We say A, B, C to Z una still abuse us. Na wa o

You started the disrespect MR. MAN. YOU DID!!!!!!!


That word makes a world of difference bro. If someone steps into an article and reads this;
" HE IS STILL USING THE SAME AGE"

Versus this "
" HE SEEM TO STILL BE USING THE SAME AGE"

I think we all can agree the difference is clear.

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 28509
Enugu II wrote:
NFA chairman

Most of us are against age cheating but we are also against wild accusations on the issue of age cheating. You make a statement above that is inherently untrue. No one can tell someone's age by mere observation. That is not possible. You can guess but you cannot factually tell the age and that is the difference. To factually tell someone's age requires more compelling evidence including those that may be circumstantial.

Bros, you can always tell that some folks have nothing of substance to proffer when begin to raise Strawman Arguments...

As I told NFA Chair (and Waffi) on the Awoniyi thread, there is absolutely nothing mutually-exclusive or contradictory in acknowledging (even condemning) age-cheating and simultaneously requesting for credible evidence when specific individuals are accused of age-cheating. Funny enough I believe that I first pointed this out to the dude years ago when he alleged that Taribo West first played professionally in India before playing in the Nigerian league - more than a decade thereafter, we are still awaiting his evidence.

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Last edited by Gotti on Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:09 pm, edited 2 times in total.

Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:02 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9118
What pains me the most is that this child will now have to carry his burden for the rest of his life because Nigerians are wicked, heartless and demonic. Kanu has to carry the same stain because someone decided to lie.


By the way, click on that Facebook page that Gotti posted. from there you can find Uzoho’s sister’s Facebook page. You can also look through his pictures and click on names of his friends who are teasing him on Facebook and you can also go through their pics and see their faces.

What a disgusting life some people live.

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 07, 2006 6:16 pm
Posts: 13275
danfo driver wrote:
What pains me the most is that this child will now have to carry his burden for the rest of his life because Nigerians are wicked, heartless and demonic. Kanu has to carry the same stain because someone decided to lie.


By the way, click on that Facebook page that Gotti posted. from there you can find Uzoho’s sister’s Facebook page. You can also look through his pictures and click on names of his friends who are teasing him on Facebook and you can also go through their pics and see their faces.

What a disgusting life some people live.

Unfortunately, they just keep going over and over with different players and never learning anything from their previous mistakes.

I believe some do it just to make these kids life as miserable as theirs. :oops:

_________________
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."

You either die as a good poster, or live long enough to become the troll.


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:08 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 32822
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
anikulapo wrote:
Gotti wrote:
aruako1 wrote:
Please share the pictures.

Couldn't find the school pictures...
But there are 2013 pics on his FB page of him posing with his (village?) mates.

https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid ... =3&theater



Interesting you can’t find the school pics :taunt:

More interesting is that pic was taken five and a half years ago in Jan 2013 which means for him to be 19 now he would've had to have been thirteen and a half years old (or younger if the pic was posted much later after it was taken) in that pic.

Well... :? :?: :???:

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:12 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Apr 30, 2004 1:41 pm
Posts: 9319
Uzoho is at the back. He looks younger there.

Just an observation from this picture. IMO the genuine young talents are taller than the other guys. These are the guys that have either progressed to the SE or currently in contention.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:13 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 28509
theYemster wrote:
More interesting is that pic was taken five and a half years ago in Jan 2013 which means for him to be 19 now he would've had to have been thirteen and a half years old (or younger if the pic was posted much later after it was taken) in that pic.

Well... :? :?: :???:

And even more “interesting” is the picture above from KOC’s Twitter page, taken well AFTER Jan 2013 pic... :taunt:

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:30 pm 
Offline

Joined: Mon Sep 17, 2007 10:30 am
Posts: 4343
Image


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:33 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9118
Cito wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
What pains me the most is that this child will now have to carry his burden for the rest of his life because Nigerians are wicked, heartless and demonic. Kanu has to carry the same stain because someone decided to lie.


By the way, click on that Facebook page that Gotti posted. from there you can find Uzoho’s sister’s Facebook page. You can also look through his pictures and click on names of his friends who are teasing him on Facebook and you can also go through their pics and see their faces.

What a disgusting life some people live.

Unfortunately, they just keep going over and over with different players and never learning anything from their previous mistakes.

I believe some do it just to make these kids life as miserable as theirs. :oops:




Yup! The worst thing is that this is someone’s career we are talking about! His hard work and his livelihood. Age-cheating is like rape! Once you are accused, no matter whether you are found “not guilty or not,” the stigma sticks! Some European clubs wouldn’t touch him with a 10 inch pole, because they will always assume! As Africans, we do not get a second chance in the eye of oyibo! Once you are stained, that’s it!

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:34 pm 
Offline

Joined: Sun Dec 16, 2012 7:48 pm
Posts: 9118
Gotti wrote:
theYemster wrote:
More interesting is that pic was taken five and a half years ago in Jan 2013 which means for him to be 19 now he would've had to have been thirteen and a half years old (or younger if the pic was posted much later after it was taken) in that pic.

Well... :? :?: :???:

And even more “interesting” is the picture above from KOC’s Twitter page, taken well AFTER Jan 2013 pic... :taunt:



Why let the truth get in the in the way of wickedness?

_________________
metalalloy wrote:
Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?


:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 10:42 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Nov 30, 2004 6:20 am
Posts: 28509
chief nfachairman wrote:
Please GOTTI, rather than been part of the problem, you should be part of the solution. If you were a lawyer, i would have understood why you defending the undefendable becuase that's what lawyers do best. A 3/4yr age cut is ok but i can never defend 5 to 10yrs. Age cheating is a massive epidermic in NIgeria (i cant talk for the rest of Africa) and like in Everything i do, i fight to correct societal ills. I was a very top member of the PDP in Ogun State but i left recently becuase I could not continue been associated with Decadence after trying to fight it from within. Now, i am fighting all of the political class from outside.

Thats how you defended Fortune Chukwudi to the end even after his former club chairman and investigative journalists exposed him. Sometimes, the way you defend this age cheats even when its clear its happening, you remind me of those BUHARISTS.

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

That, right there, is the ESSENTIAL difference between us - I HAVE ZERO-TOLERANCE FOR CHEATS! SMDH

_________________
#BRINGBACKALLOURGIRLS#


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Tue Jun 19, 2018 11:05 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 36253
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Orion wrote:
Uzoho is at the back. He looks younger there.

Just an observation from this picture. IMO the genuine young talents are taller than the other guys. These are the guys that have either progressed to the SE or currently in contention.

Image


Maybe the bigger ones are the ones that have the stature/physique to make it professionally rather than the midgets.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Francis Uzoho age
PostPosted: Wed Jun 20, 2018 12:25 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 12:25 am
Posts: 32822
Location: ßos✞on ✈️ Mo✞own ✈️ Lægos
Gotti wrote:
theYemster wrote:
More interesting is that pic was taken five and a half years ago in Jan 2013 which means for him to be 19 now he would've had to have been thirteen and a half years old (or younger if the pic was posted much later after it was taken) in that pic.

Well... :? :?: :???:

And even more “interesting” is the picture above from KOC’s Twitter page, taken well AFTER Jan 2013 pic... :taunt:

Goatti I know you're an attorney and as such have a propensity to you know, ahem...lie, but abeg talk true if that dude in the pic comes to pick up your 14 year old daughter for a date you go gree or will this be you? :D

_________________
O-Qua Tangin Wann! "It's all laughs till he walks into an empty room with plastic on the floor." - Goodfellas

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 186 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7 ... 9  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: 01bakana, 2think, asheq almozmar, Google [Bot], john12, Siddonlook11 and 39 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group