Francis Uzoho age

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Francis Uzoho age

Post by anikulapo »

kendo wrote:Thoughts??

Forget facial recognition that face old pass 14 abegi :woot:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Gotti wrote:
aruako1 wrote:Please share the pictures.
Couldn't find the school pictures...
But there are 2013 pics on his FB page of him posing with his (village?) mates.

Interesting you can’t find the school pics :taunt:
More interesting is that pic was taken five and a half years ago in Jan 2013 which means for him to be 19 now he would've had to have been thirteen and a half years old (or younger if the pic was posted much later after it was taken) in that pic.

Well... :? :?: :???:

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

theYemster wrote:
Gotti wrote:
theYemster wrote:More interesting is that pic was taken five and a half years ago in Jan 2013 which means for him to be 19 now he would've had to have been thirteen and a half years old (or younger if the pic was posted much later after it was taken) in that pic.

And even more “interesting” is the picture above from KOC’s Twitter page, taken well AFTER Jan 2013 pic... :taunt:
Goatti I know you're an attorney and as such have a propensity to you know, ahem...lie, but abeg talk true if that dude in the pic comes to pick up your 14 year old daughter for a date you go gree or will this be you? :D
[/video]

Thanks for that clip son :lol:

MLK.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Orion wrote:Uzoho is at the back. He looks younger there.

Just an observation from this picture. IMO the genuine young talents are taller than the other guys. These are the guys that have either progressed to the SE or currently in contention.

Younger than what...than he looks today? Of course I would hope he does because he was younger (than he is right now) when he took that pic. That's not saying much. It proves nothing.

Now if you're saying he looks younger than the age he's supposed to be so that proves he wasn't overage, well then...that's a different matter.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

theYemster wrote:Goatti I know you're an attorney and as such have a propensity to you know, ahem...lie, but abeg talk true if that dude in the pic comes to pick up your 14 year old daughter for a date you go gree or will this be you? :D
Yemi, still with the personal insults after all these years...
Dude just because your daughter may be malnourished and underdeveloped, abegi don't project. :D
Last edited by Gotti on Wed Jun 20, 2018 1:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:
theYemster wrote:More interesting is that pic was taken five and a half years ago in Jan 2013 which means for him to be 19 now he would've had to have been thirteen and a half years old (or younger if the pic was posted much later after it was taken) in that pic.

And even more “interesting” is the picture above from KOC’s Twitter page, taken well AFTER Jan 2013 pic... :taunt:

Why let the truth get in the in the way of wickedness?
Wickedness??? Dude calm down and stop throwing a hissy fit.

I didn't say he isn't 19...all I've said is he doesn't look 19 to me. And that's because he doesn't. Also the dude in that Facebook picture doesn't look 14 or younger to me either. I'm not going to lie in order to make you feel good. That's my opinion. You don't have to agree with it or like it.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Gotti wrote:
theYemster wrote:Goatti I know you're an attorney and as such have a propensity to you know, ahem...lie, but abeg talk true if that dude in the pic comes to pick up your 14 year old daughter for a date you go gree or will this be you? :D
Yemi, still with the personal insults after all these years...
Dude just because your daughter may be malnourished and underdeveloped, abegi don't project. :D
Yeah yeah ok just answer the question please. Trying to use aramba style to distract from the issue. The question is simple enough but you lawyers like to complicate things when you know your answer is gonna fcvk you in the a.ss.

Talk true and shame the Devil.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

theYemster wrote:Yeah yeah ok just answer the question please. Trying to use aramba style to distract from the issue. The question is simple enough but you lawyers like to complicate things when you know your answer is gonna fcvk you in the a.ss.

Yemi, abegi go face your Devil...
Perhaps he's been fvcking your own daughter in the arse! :roll:
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:

YEMI is a just petty-minded sicko Agbaya...
You would think after all these years, dude would mature, but some folks are just not well. SMDH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:

I didn't say he isn't 19...all I've said is he doesn't look 19 to me. And that's because he doesn't. Also the dude in that Facebook picture doesn't look 14 or younger to me either. I'm not going to lie in order to make you feel good. That's my opinion. You don't have to agree with it or like it.
The highlighted confuses me. As you can see, I didnt respond to any of your comments on this thread.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Gotti wrote:
theYemster wrote:Yeah yeah ok just answer the question please. Trying to use aramba style to distract from the issue. The question is simple enough but you lawyers like to complicate things when you know your answer is gonna fcvk you in the a.ss.

Yemi, abegi go face your Devil...
Perhaps he's been fvcking your own daughter in the arse! :roll:
So in short, your answer to the question is no? :)

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:

The highlighted confuses me. As you can see, I didnt respond to any of your comments on this thread.
So? Does that mean your above comment in response to Gotti's response to my post wasn't directed at me? Then who's the person that Gotti was responding to who according to you was displaying wickedness?

The "I didn't respond to your post" non-response response cliche.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
theYemster wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:

So? Does that mean your above comment in response to Gotti's response to my post wasn't directed at me? Then who's the person that Gotti was responding to who according to you was displaying wickedness?
I was referring to the wickedness of the whole issue. Not specifically you or your comment.

The "I didn't respond to your post" non-response response cliche.
You misunderstand me. I wasnt being flippant at all. I was referring to you saying that you didnt want to change your opinion just because it will make me feel better. I wasnt sure how your opinion will affect my feeling since I didnt care much for your opinion on this topic, anyway. that's why I didnt respond to any of your comments.
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Gotti wrote:
danfo driver wrote:
Gotti wrote:

YEMI is a just petty-minded sicko Agbaya...
You would think after all these years, dude would mature, but some folks are just not well. SMDH
Why am I an agbaya? Cos I said the guy doesn't look 19 to me? aniks too is a muppet cos Uzoho doesn't look 19 to him either? And other dudes called us wicked.

This is the same way Ikwerreman was hounded outta here for raising the overage issue with the Eaglets years ago along with Adokie despite providing evidence that many are clamouring for.

Dude, it's not that serious. I asked a simple and reasonable question regarding your confidence level in his stated age...you could've easily answered but instead refused to and opted to throw insults (not that I mind cos I can take it, but at least first answer the question then insult me lol). Clearly your actions indicate that deep down inside you know... :)

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

theYemster wrote:
Gotti wrote:

Goatti I know you're an attorney and as such have a propensity to you know, ahem...lie, but abeg talk true if that dude in the pic comes to pick up your 14 year old daughter for a date you go gree or will this be you? :D
[/video]
Classic clip :rotf: :rotf:

As for the age cheat allegations, the young man passed the MRI test and there’s no other hard proof to the contrary. No need to sully the kid’s name.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

FB pic...posted Feb 2013

He was fourteen...hmmm

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

theYemster wrote:Why am I an agbaya? Cos I said the guy doesn't look 19 to me? aniks too is a muppet cos Uzoho doesn't look 19 to him either? And other dudes called us wicked.

This is the same way Ikwerreman was hounded outta here for raising the overage issue with the Eaglets years ago along with Adokie despite providing evidence that many are clamouring for.

Dude, it's not that serious. I asked a simple and reasonable question regarding your confidence level in his stated age...you could've easily answered but instead refused to and opted to throw insults (not that I mind cos I can take it, but at least first answer the question then insult me lol). Clearly your actions indicate that deep down inside you know... :)
YEMI:
If you think that calling childish names and saying certain persons have a tendency to lie is a "simple reasonable and reasonable question", I truly feel sorry for the gutter (mental and physical) in which you were raised...Sicko Agbaya! Hopefully, you are raising your kids (including that your daughter who dudes apparently line up to pick up) better than you were apparently raised! SMH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Gotti and theYemster, I beg you to sheath your sword. You guys are long standing members of this forum and there are little ones here who look up to you to learn how to use facts to debate. I beg you stop dragging each other out like this.

The honest truth, as has been pointed out, is that facial looks is no determinate for making claim to a person's age. Some people are blessed with youthful genes and will look far much younger for their age while some are not so lucky as they will look far older for their age. How many times have you asked someone their age only to be astonished when they reveal it.

Barring evidence to the contrary it is extremely unfair to cast aspersions on anyone who claims an age especially when the only evidence used is the person's looks.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

green4life wrote:As for the age cheat allegations, the young man passed the MRI test and there’s no other hard proof to the contrary. No need to sully the kid’s name.
Bros, how dare your pitch scientific MRI tests against urban legends such as "he has a 17-year-old son", likely listed as born in "December and January", or the classic "he doesn't look" ___ years?! :lol:

Funny thing is that I have NEVER taken a position on Uzoho's age...

Nonetheless, while we may not be able personally vouch for anyone else's age, we can however examine "evidence" proffered on age-cheating allegations leveled against SPECIFIC individuals and express opinions thereupon (no different than if it alleged that YEMISTER is a peadophile, fascinated with 14-year girls). Accordingly, when Ade Ojeikere argued that there was no evidence in the media of the school-mates of the 2013 U17 Eaglets (as if that was a prevalent practice among all other teams in the World U17 championships), and I stumbled upon a photobucket picture on social media (who was at the time a virtually UNKNOWN as the 3d string GK, who did not see a minute of action), obviously felt it relevant to share same (without taking a position on his listed age). I did not even take a position on the listed age of Chidera Ezeh that I PERSONALLY happen to know was at Army Day SSS nearby in Enugu when he was playing with the U17 Eaglets, other than proffering that limited information.

A statement that may be true of a general group is not necessarily true of each individual member of the group. Accordingly, eliminating (even reducing) age fraud is not the stuff of faux or soapbox "morality" (especially when you have someone on this particular thread who repeatedly referred to his own complicity in such age fraud ironically holding up the loudest megaphone), and I personally have absolutely no interest in mass or class punishment (such as the tortured logic that Nigerians are generally known to be fraudulent, YEMISTER is a Nigerian and thus must by definition be fraudulent). Accordingly, each individual case will be examined on its own merits, something that is admittedly difficult for crude demagogues and the intellectually-lazy to get to grips with. SMDH
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
Gotti
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gotti »

Its a Goal wrote:Gotti and theYemster, I beg you to sheath your sword. You guys are long standing members of this forum and there are little ones here who look up to you to learn how to use facts to debate. I beg you stop dragging each other out like this.

The honest truth, as has been pointed out, is that facial looks is no determinate for making claim to a person's age. Some people are blessed with youthful genes and will look far much younger for their age while some are not so lucky as they will look far older for their age. How many times have you asked someone their age only to be astonished when they reveal it.

Barring evidence to the contrary it is extremely unfair to cast aspersions on anyone who claims an age especially when the only evidence used is the person's looks.
Bros, one can only reason with reasonable people...
Years later, dude has yet to grow up. Perhaps not a bad idea to sheath that sword up his sitter. :D
#ENDSARS #BLM
#ENDPOLICEBRUTALITY

#FREESENEGAL
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

tfco wrote:FB pic...posted Feb 2013

He was fourteen...hmmm

Of course you would ignore a picture from the same day that doesn't fit your narrative. I am extremely hesitant to go into someones pr fb acct to lift personal pictures and post on a football forum , but to paint a full picture, and attempt to provide a full context, here is another picture from his account dated with the same date where he isn't smiling:

Here are the other kids he was hanging around from the same date, I suppose to carry out the full con for age cheating purposes, in 2013, a grown man had to hang out with a bunch of kids and attend church/bible study . :roll:

Finally, here is another picture dated just 3 months prior where he is clearly playing with other kids whom, one would presume are his age mates. Please stop with the insinuations based off pics. Some people develop faster and look older than their contemporaries. I don't know the uzoho or his age from adam, but posting $#% like this, along with the accompanying insinuation, without more based on your subjective idea of how someone is supposed to look at age 14 is borderline slanderous and should not be accepted on this site.

One would hope that you would have better things to do with your pathetic life than to go voyeur around some kids facebook page and cherry pick pictures to further your Naija trolling. Obviously, that would be asking too much of you. :roll:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

http://thenationonlineng.net/francis-uz ... world-cup/
Uzoho’s arrival along with few others was barely few weeks to the announcement of a 30-man squad for the Golden Eaglets’ pre-World Cup camp to Dubai after the loss of some key players to the mandatory Magnetic Resonance Imaging (MRI) Test. But it was Uzoho that instantly drew canny attention from officials and even other players for obvious reasons.

“Francis Uzoho was invited after we have qualified for the 2013 FIFA U-17 World Cup; this was due to the fact that three out of the four goalkeepers we had in camp failed the MRI test and I think he came on good recommendation because he was then at the Aspire Academy,” recalled Emeka Amadi (MFR), former Nigerian youth international and Germany-trained goalkeeper. “I remember the first day he (Uzoho) came into camp and Coach Nduka Ugbade screamed on sighting him: ‘Odinaka, how come you are now this tall; this is simply unbelievable.’

“According to Ugbade, Uzoho’s transformation was incredible because he was such a ‘tiny’ lad when he trained him a year before for the Copa Coca-Cola in Lagos but I was impressed with his body build and physique.

“There were doubts but then again I was impressed with his height and zeal to learn; he was a young talented goalkeeper without many basics and when I observed his behaviour and character in the camp, I was convinced that he was really a young boy. Eventually, he was one of the players that had a good MRI result.

“My sincere view is that the MRI scan for age determination isn’t 100% poof that a player is U17. I know it has reduced age cheating significantly,” Olarinoye further told The Nation Sport from Cardiff where he’s undergoing a higher degree course in sports and exercise medicine. “In other system (countries), they would have investigated the phenomenal growth of the boy, but I think his humble background affected his growth and he just ballooned with good diet at Aspire. Of course, exposure to good nutrition at Aspire should have contributed to his growth.”

“He (Odinaka) was picked for the 2013 World Cup because he was able to deal with high balls. Due to his height, we felt we can work on him to serve as a cover for the other two goalkeepers in camp,” Garba told The Nation Sport. “Everyone is entitled to their opinions (about the age of Odinaka), but some of us that saw Odinaka three to four years back will say he is within that range; in fact, we were afraid the velocity of the ball might push him inside the net if anyone took a ferocious shot because he looked quite young and very fragile.”
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by theYemster »

Gotti wrote:
theYemster wrote:Why am I an agbaya? Cos I said the guy doesn't look 19 to me? aniks too is a muppet cos Uzoho doesn't look 19 to him either? And other dudes called us wicked.

YEMI:
If you think that calling childish names and saying certain persons have a tendency to lie is a "simple reasonable and reasonable question", I truly feel sorry for the gutter (mental and physical) in which you were raised...Sicko Agbaya! Hopefully, you are raising your kids (including that your daughter who dudes apparently line up to pick up) better than you were apparently raised! SMH
Ah so that's your excuse?

So one can't yab people anymore on this forum? All of you have become girly men in your old age. People val me yemshit, yeyemaster, sisi Yemisi and whatnot. I don't take it personal. I know it's all in good fun. I also call Waffi Waffib (despite his hissy fit), anikulapo I call Tranniks, Ayo I call wAyo, nanijoe i call punanijoe, people call IaG it's a goat, bret hart bret fart. Also calling lawyers truth stretchers in jest has been a time honored thing. Okay I won't call you goatti again happy? :)

What was wrong with the question I asked? If you ask me this is just your way of muddying the waters cos you can't truthfully answer in the affirmative.
Last edited by theYemster on Wed Jun 20, 2018 7:38 am, edited 1 time in total.

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯