NIGERIA'S ALL-TIME WORLD CUP LEADING SCORER

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
NIGERIA'S ALL-TIME WORLD CUP LEADING SCORER

Post by anointed »

Ahmed Musa with 4.

He's just one short of Africa's leading scorer....5 by Roger Milla
Last edited by anointed on Fri Jun 22, 2018 6:03 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Ahmed Musa - 4 WC goals ...

Post by Scipio Africanus »

Nothing more to add. Thank god for this kid! :clap: :clap:

Wha choo looking at?!
kolinzo
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: NIGERIA'S ALL-TIME LEADING SCORER

Post by kolinzo »

Musa was all that plus a bag of chips today! I am very happy for him. He took the bulls by the horns!!!
DAK TO THE FUTURE...HOT BOYZ...DEM BOYZ...COWBOYZ!!

To be scientifically literate is to empower yourself to know when someone else is full of boolsheet!

Scientifically speaking: ANC Trophies = 3/4 when Br^33 = 0.
***Breda = Br****
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

anointed wrote:Ahmed Musa with 4.

Put in WC

As Musa is not the all time SE goals getter
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

2drama wrote:

Put in WC

As Musa is not the all time SE goals getter
Thanks.

Don't know how I missed that.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
For the preaching of the cross is to them that perish foolishness; but unto us which are saved it is the power of God. For it is written, I will destroy the wisdom of the wise, and will bring to nothing the understanding...hath not God made foolish the wisdom of this world? 21 For after that in the wisdom of God the world by wisdom knew not God, it pleased God by the foolishness of preaching to save them that believe
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Ahmed Musa - 4 WC goals ...

Post by cchinukw »

That Musa goal was like Neymar's and Gabriel Jesus disallowed goal today.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: NIGERIA'S ALL-TIME WORLD CUP LEADING SCORER

Post by anointed »

Musa is only first Nigerian to score in 2 WCs and remains the only Nigerian to score a brace in a WC match, something he has now done twice.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

:clap: Ahmed Musa Na You Biko
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
Metho scorpion
Egg
Egg

Post by Metho scorpion »

anointed wrote:Musa is only first Nigerian to score in 2 WCs and remains the only Nigerian to score a brace in a WC match, something he has now done twice.
...imagine that...yet none has ever played at that level here to feel how it is...
...they all expecting god MUSA...when no man performs perfect as GOD of gods...
...yeye, lousy mouths should go sleepppppp...
Akingbade
Egg
Egg

Post by Akingbade »

Musa : 4
Kalu Uche: 2
Emmanuel Amuneke;2
Daniel Amokachi;2
Rashidi Yekini; 1
Samson Siasia;1
Mutiu Adepoju;1
Sunday Oliseh;1
Osaze Odemwengie;1
Finidi George;1
Tijani Babangida:1
Victor Ikpeba:1
Garba Lawal;1
Wilson Oruma;1
Julius Aghaowa;1
Yakubu Aiyegbeni:1

In all, we have scored 22 goals in 20 matches, ,more than a goal per game.

The exclusive grandslam club beckons on Musa.

It is the exclusive club of players who have;

(a) Scored at the Olympics.
(b) Scored at the African Nations Cup.
(c) Scored at the World Cup.

Members are Yekini, Amuneke, Ikpeba,Lawal , Aghaowa, Aiyegbeni, Odemwengie and Babangida (if you will grant him that first goal against Japan at the Atlanta 96 Olympics).
Don't throw stones if u live in a glass house and kindly use the pre-frontal lobe of your brain more often; scientists call it the seat of good manners...
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

The guy is a must on the team. His pace frightens teams silly. All those calling him headless chicken are headless posters.
2think
Egg
Egg

Post by 2think »

I think Asamoah Gyan has 6

Anyways Musa has silenced his critics once again....

Man-Of-The_Match performance today by a mile
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
May the Lord God Bless U real Good
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Oops! Didn't realize the one corner bobo has 6 WC goals. So, Musa is 3rd
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

It is about knowing how to use him. He is not a winger....he has to operate from the middle but given room to run in and out. He should not take corner kicks or free kicks...he can take throw in...but above all..he should concentrate on running and scoring goals for the Super Eagles.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by fabio »

oloye wrote:It is about knowing how to use him. He is not a winger....he has to operate from the middle but given room to run in and out. He should not take corner kicks or free kicks...he can take throw in...but above all..he should concentrate on running and scoring goals for the Super Eagles.
The position from where received the ball today for his second goal was the same position he received the ball when he scored his second against Argentina.
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
folem
Egg
Egg

Post by folem »

Asamoah Gyan?
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

oloye wrote:It is about knowing how to use him. He is not a winger....he has to operate from the middle but given room to run in and out. He should not take corner kicks or free kicks...he can take throw in...but above all..he should concentrate on running and scoring goals for the Super Eagles.
I have think Musa is tailor made for counter attacks. That first goal counter sweet my belle no be small. It's something we should explore to the fullest.
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

anointed wrote:
I have think Musa is tailor made for counter attacks. That first goal counter sweet my belle no be small. It's something we should explore to the fullest.
His goal against Real Madrid as well.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT
anointed
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anointed »

Nigeria's Francis Uzoho is the second youngest goalkeeper to keep a clean sheet in a World Cup match (19 years, 237 days), behind only Li Chan-myong in North Korea's 1-0 win over Italy in July 1966 (19 years, 198 days).

This was Iceland's first ever defeat in a group stage match at a major international tournament, having previously drawn three and won one of four games.
All six of Nigeria's wins at the World Cup have come against European opposition, and they have kept a clean sheet in five of those six victories.

This is Nigeria's first victory in a World Cup game by a margin of more than one goal since they beat Greece 2-0 in 1994 at their first ever World Cup tournament.
Iceland have failed to score a goal in a match at either the European Championships or World Cup for the first time, in what was their seventh such game (five at the Euros, two at the World Cup).
BBC
TOUCH NOT MY ANOINTED...