Report Raises Questions on Russian Soccer Doping !

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

gosh
Egg
Egg
Report Raises Questions on Russian Soccer Doping !

Post by gosh »

https://www.yahoo.com/sports/fifa-knew- ... 58754.html

... For the 2018 competition ..."Not only did the hosts score eight goals and concede just one; their players collectively covered more ground per 90 minutes than any other team in each of their two games..."

Does this report have any merit given Russia's doping history in competitions?? Time will tell.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
Benedict Iroha
Egg
Egg
Re: Report Raises Questions on Russian Soccer Doping !

Post by Benedict Iroha »

Russians are doping no doubt.
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

I Said it during the Egypt match, go read the game thread. They all played like they are on some strong ish
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
F360
Egg
Egg

Post by F360 »

I was just about to post this.
After seeing Icarus and from what we know about the Russians in the Olympics(2014, 2010, 90s, 80s, damn near every Olympics it seems),
It would take a very gullible person to believe that a team EVEN RUSSIANS who watch them every match and believed would struggle to win a single match at the WC, might not be doing some ojoro in the doping department.

--------------------------------------------
kofi86
Egg
Egg

Post by kofi86 »

And the others are not doping? What Spain did a few years ago to protect their football players was scandalous
"If two grown men can't make a pervert happy for a few minutes in order to watch a film about zombies, then maybe we should all just move to Iran!"
Orion
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Orion »

I raised this concern after seeing the dramatic turn of form for the Russians. Before the competition, they were stinking up the place with very poor results. Suddenly they're scoring all these goals and running teams ragged. I gave them a pass in the first match as I just assumed Saudi was very weak, but Egypt is a decent side. I know it's all speculation and it’s unfortunate, but the Russians brought it on themselves as they've been notorious drug cheats in athletics.
"I Think, Therefore I am" - Rene Descartes
Mr. Piffington
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Mr. Piffington »

I have to admit, the thought did cross my mind about the Russians but I'd rather not judge them.
This post was made by Appitti who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by bully12 who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by COOKING SPOON who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by danfo driver who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by muzines who is currently on your ignore list.
This post was made by ohenhen1 who is currently on your ignore list.
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

The racist Russian people didn't throw banana or hound the foreigners especially the Africans, so now it had to be that their players were doping. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Abeg make una carry dey go jo! Ronaldo must be tested, Messi must be tested, afterall his countryman Maradonna is known to be the dope himself. The German team must be tested and even the huff and puff running-the-whole-90mins English team must be tested :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

This is never in question. For the round of 16, they'll even drop millions to the officials. KGB Puputin will do anything to see his country in at least the quarter final. Btw if they could hijack American election, pocketing FIFA is a child's play....
Last edited by Ekorian on Sun Jun 24, 2018 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

#clownsonsteroid
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

gosh wrote:https://www.yahoo.com/sports/fifa-knew- ... 58754.html

... For the 2018 competition ..."Not only did the hosts score eight goals and concede just one; their players collectively covered more ground per 90 minutes than any other team in each of their two games..."

Does this report have any merit given Russia's doping history in competitions?? Time will tell.
Idiotic bad belly folks..................they should 1st cancel all the WCs that Germany won apart from the 2014 edition.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

I don't think so,Putin told the players if you don't step up like you are in a war then expect punishment and community service..
Thise playwrs are playing for Putin not even for Russia.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

They all do it.

The US is a bigger doper than Russia.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

They all do it.

The US is a bigger doper than Russia.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:The racist Russian people didn't throw banana or hound the foreigners especially the Africans, so now it had to be that their players were doping. :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Abeg make una carry dey go jo! Ronaldo must be tested, Messi must be tested, afterall his countryman Maradonna is known to be the dope himself. The German team must be tested and even the huff and puff running-the-whole-90mins English team must be tested :roll: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
You mind them. How many American and Europeans athletes have being caught doping? If doping can help them trap a ball or shoot straight then I’ll believe these idiots. If doping works how come Russian teams haven’t won the Champions league!
Curve whiz
Egg
Egg

Post by Curve whiz »

You people are still on this Russophobic agenda??? Ok o. Is Musa doping as well cos he ran for 90 minutes too?
Russia is playing at home, of course they would run more. There's pressure and huge expectation on them, and they know the stadium and are used to the weather. Anyway, you people carry go. Help them rubbish Russia at every turn, your turn would come soon. Let's Senegal beat them in the second round and see accusations and allegations surfacing everywhere.
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

The English press and their anti-Russian agenda.
Is Russia doping? Probably. Very likely.

But I will never trust an English or American source when it comes to Russia criticism. They have their own agendas which makes them non-credible.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it