Emmanuel Eboue - Very Sad Situation (Lessons Learned)

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Chimurenga Rebel
Egg
Egg
Re: Emmanuel Eboue - Very Sad Situation (Lessons Learned)

Post by Chimurenga Rebel »

marko wrote:Thats how celestine babayaro got broke, used to see that man in hanover grand, 10 rooms, these footballers can part with 10K or more a night on drinks, one funny occasion, my boy was in tokyo joes with a girl he was dating, Celestine took a liking to my friend girl, after the club closed, she was sitting in his car and babayaro sent a friend to tell the girl to come out from my friend car and speak with him

My boy got pissed off, got out from the car and was about to attack celestine, then celestine started begging my friend to calm down that we are all nigerian blah blah blah haha
Hahahaha someone from my era. “Hanover Grand” Those where the days, I wonder if it’s still there?
"Just call me the Chimurenga Man. A guerilla. Soldier of peace.Man of the people. I write love poems with the barrel of my gun. For Africa always." - Japheth Ncube
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

ohsee wrote:
1naija wrote: Haba senior Uncle! If that were the case every person that gets divorce in Canada would be flat broke and homeless on the street!

Scipio's take is more likely the scenario. The divorce settlement is typically based on the combined asset and income of both parties at the time the divorce was filed. The asset can only be based on what was acquired during the period of marriage, not prior. Unless UK's law is so barbaric, typically the combined Child support and any alimony payment should not be more than 40% of your current income. So if Eboue is broke to the extent he is having to sleep on someone's floor, it's very likely not directly because of any divorce.

Now, don't get me wrong, just thinking about paying all that free money to someone who clearly does not like you anymore talkless love you can make someone go postal or even OJ on a biatch's azz. But it won't make you so broke that you become homeless. He probably had some extravagant expenses already, or he blew most of his money before the divorce.
:lol: :lol:
Senior-senior grand uncle, did you read my post carefully? Read it again please. I know you did not start to speak English until you were 32, but I can help with what you don't understand. :D :taunt:

Most people who get divorced in Canada suffer significant financial deficits. Of course, you can mediate outside the courts, and if you spouse is not a gold digger and is a nice person who does not want to punish you, you can arrive at an amicable settlement. And some people get away with not paying anything because their spouse either doesn't know the law, or does not want to go through the trauma of court divorce. But if there is bitterness, and your spouse is determined to get to the court system, you will be focked if you have assets and your spouse is not working.

Eboue has three kids and was married for a significant number of years--his oldest child, according to the story, is 14, which means he was married for perhaps more than 14 years. That is a long time, and probably includes the time when he was making the bulk of his money, so your argument about what you bring to the marriage has no value here.

A supposed fifty-fifty asset split is not fifty-fifty when alimony and child support are added. As I said in my first post, I know this from personal experience, not hearsay--at some time in the past, my wife and I separated briefly and began divorce proceedings. :idea: I also have Naija friends who are divorced and divorcing. Furthermore, I once wrote on the effects of divorce for a Canadian national magazine, and in the process extensively researched it.

Here are a few articles for you to read:
https://www.thestar.com/life/2009/01/27 ... court.html
Wayne Tippett has just two things of any real value left in his life: a 10-year-old car and a granite tombstone.
At 51, Tippett is broken, bankrupt and bunking in the guest room of his parents' Burlington home after a divorce settlement that's left him $75,000 in debt and racking up $1,000 more each month.
Today, he'll appear in court at a default hearing to try to explain why he can't afford to pay his ex-wife (the couple had no children) $3,300 a month, $16,000 in retroactive alimony and $42,000 of her court costs out of a complex case he himself still doesn't understand.
https://montreal.ctvnews.ca/wife-of-rea ... -1.3893727
Wife of real estate developer gets $95,000 monthly alimony in Quebec divorce

MONTREAL -- The ex-wife of a Quebec-based property developer has been awarded $95,000 in monthly alimony in what her lawyers are calling one of the largest divorce settlements in the province's history.

Of that amount, $75,000 is intended for her needs, while $20,000 is destined for the couple's two children, aged 15 and 20.

The total sum equals more than $1.1 million a year -- one of the highest ever awarded in the province, according to her lawyers Gayrard Avocats.

She also has access to a swanky home and several luxury vehicles....

A court-appointed expert concluded the couple's lifestyle amounted to between $5 million and $8 million annually....

The man, for his part, contested his ex-wife's right to alimony....He claimed the sums she requested were "disproportionate and unreasonable" and said he didn't have the ability to pay them.
And here is a women's financial site giving advice about divorce:
https://www.wife.org/12-financial-pitfa ... ivorce.htm
The three most important words during divorce are: document, document, document. Try to obtain copies of all financial records before your divorce begins. Make a clear copy of all tax returns, loan applications, wills, trusts, financial statements, banking information, brokerage statements, loan documents, credit card statements, deeds to real property, car registration, insurance inventories, and insurance policies. Also, copy records that you can use to trace your separate property, such as an inheritance or gift from your family. These assets will remain yours as long as you can document them. Copies of your spouse’s business records can be a treasure map showing you where the hidden assets are buried.

4. Overlooking assets. Don’t overlook any assets—half of everything is yours! Even if you don’t want an asset, it can be used to trade for something you do want. Inventory safe deposit boxes; track down bank and brokerage accounts; review pay stubs, retirement plans, and insurance policies. If your spouse’s business generates a lot of cash, engage a forensic accountant to look for telltale signs of additional income. Don’t overlook hobbies or side businesses that might have expensive equipment or generate income. If you have a PHT degree (Putting Honey Through), you might be entitled to some reimbursement for the cost of his tuition.
:rotf: :rotf:

Uncle, I know you used goat Dowry to marry, but divorce laws, believe it or not, are not there to punish anyone but to ensure each party gets a fair share of what they built together as a married couple. The problem is when one partner considers his contribution more valuable than the other's, or when one party's contribution yields more money than the others.

Let's look closely at Eboue's situation. With 3 kids and the oldest being 14, it means someone was raising those kids when Eboue was at the peak of his career concentrating on football. What you have insinuated by your post above is that raising those 3 kids is not as important as him concentrating on kicking a ball at Arsenal. And that's exactly where the law comes in. The law says, there is some value to that because if he had to raise those kids by himself and play at Arsenal, he probably won't have a career at Arsenal! The truth is most Africans don't see monetary value in the work a mother does, that's why when Onigbinde got divorced and was ordered to pay his wife of 3 decades only N5000 to move out most of us didn't see anything wrong with it.

On Child support, the children in the marriage will need to be taken care of after the marriage dissolves regardless of who they stay with. In most cases, the child support is a smaller percentage of what the expenses you would normally spend when everyone was living under one roof. So that should not be an issue

There is also valid argument for alimony for the person with the lesser income. Take the case of Onigbinde above for example. Chances are she probably abandoned her dreams and aspirations to support him when he was building his career. Now they divorced 30 years later when she can no longer go back and pursue a career. Do you not think she deserves some compensation for the time she invested in the marriage? My eldest sister went through similar situation, now she is at home with no career, and no money and having to rely on the rest of us for support. You think if it occurred today and I was advising her I would tell her to just leave it to God? I would have found her the best divorce lawyer I can afford to help her get what the fair share of her contribution.

I can assure you if you look at the income of the man whose wife is got $1.1 million a year for Alimony and child support above, it's in the realm of $5 million a year. Now, $1 million a year is a lot of money, but if she helped him build the company or whatever business or career he has that earns him $5 million then she's earned it whether we think it's fair or not.

I saw one of these divorce lawyers on TV talking about the Tiger woods divorce during that period, and the other panelist were talking about the settlement and how large it was. And his comment was that divorce is breaking of a contract, and that neither of the party should be 100% happy with the outcome of such act. And he is right. I can bet you even with the $1.1 million a year, the lady cannot live the $5.5 million lifestyle she used to live when they were married. So even though it's a lot of money for you and me, she will have to make significant adjustment to her lifestyle

And for the record, this goes both ways. If the lady is the higher income earner, she will be the one paying. One of my friend's wife who is a pharmacist wanted to divorce the guy. The guy was a car salesman at CarMax at the time. After she met with her lawyer and she explained how much she would likely be paying him, she was the one that started begging him that they should try and resolve their differences. :rotf:
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

1naija wrote: Uncle, I know you used goat Dowry to marry, but divorce laws, believe it or not, are not there to punish anyone but to ensure each party gets a fair share of what they built together as a married couple. The problem is when one partner considers his contribution more valuable than the other's, or when one party's contribution yields more money than the others.

Let's look closely at Eboue's situation. With 3 kids and the oldest being 14, it means someone was raising those kids when Eboue was at the peak of his career concentrating on football. What you have insinuated by your post above is that raising those 3 kids is not as important as him concentrating on kicking a ball at Arsenal. And that's exactly where the law comes in. The law says, there is some value to that because if he had to raise those kids by himself and play at Arsenal, he probably won't have a career at Arsenal! The truth is most Africans don't see monetary value in the work a mother does, that's why when Onigbinde got divorced and was ordered to pay his wife of 3 decades only N5000 to move out most of us didn't see anything wrong with it.

On Child support, the children in the marriage will need to be taken care of after the marriage dissolves regardless of who they stay with. In most cases, the child support is a smaller percentage of what the expenses you would normally spend when everyone was living under one roof. So that should not be an issue

There is also valid argument for alimony for the person with the lesser income. Take the case of Onigbinde above for example. Chances are she probably abandoned her dreams and aspirations to support him when he was building his career. Now they divorced 30 years later when she can no longer go back and pursue a career. Do you not think she deserves some compensation for the time she invested in the marriage? My eldest sister went through similar situation, now she is at home with no career, and no money and having to rely on the rest of us for support. You think if it occurred today and I was advising her I would tell her to just leave it to God? I would have found her the best divorce lawyer I can afford to help her get what the fair share of her contribution.

I can assure you if you look at the income of the man whose wife is got $1.1 million a year for Alimony and child support above, it's in the realm of $5 million a year. Now, $1 million a year is a lot of money, but if she helped him build the company or whatever business or career he has that earns him $5 million then she's earned it whether we think it's fair or not.

I saw one of these divorce lawyers on TV talking about the Tiger woods divorce during that period, and the other panelist were talking about the settlement and how large it was. And his comment was that divorce is breaking of a contract, and that neither of the party should be 100% happy with the outcome of such act. And he is right. I can bet you even with the $1.1 million a year, the lady cannot live the $5.5 million lifestyle she used to live when they were married. So even though it's a lot of money for you and me, she will have to make significant adjustment to her lifestyle

And for the record, this goes both ways. If the lady is the higher income earner, she will be the one paying. One of my friend's wife who is a pharmacist wanted to divorce the guy. The guy was a car salesman at CarMax at the time. After she met with her lawyer and she explained how much she would likely be paying him, she was the one that started begging him that they should try and resolve their differences. :rotf:
Very senior uncle, this tin you are doing, they are calling it "shifting goalpost." :lol: Who is arguing about what the divorce law is supposed to be doing? The point is that whatever its noble intent, the real life result is that it impoverishes people who are mostly men. End of story. The original point is that Eboue's story is not far-fetched at all, and I have shown you why, now you are trying to tell me that it is a good idea to have alimony and child support. Who does not know that? :rotf:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

ohsee wrote:
1naija wrote: Uncle, I know you used goat Dowry to marry, but divorce laws, believe it or not, are not there to punish anyone but to ensure each party gets a fair share of what they built together as a married couple. The problem is when one partner considers his contribution more valuable than the other's, or when one party's contribution yields more money than the others.

Very senior uncle, this tin you are doing, they are calling it "shifting goalpost." :lol: Who is arguing about what the divorce law is supposed to be doing? The point is that whatever its noble intent, the real life result is that it impoverishes people who are mostly men. End of story. The original point is that Eboue's story is not far-fetched at all, and I have shown you why, now you are trying to tell me that it is a good idea to have alimony and child support. Who does not know that? :rotf:
Our oldest uncle on this board, you are still missing the point. Scipio's point, which you disagreed with initially, and is the basis of my long tory above (which you are now saying you agree with) is that something is missing from Eboue's story above. No divorce law completely strips you of all your assets, so if he is broke to the extent described here, it's not because of divorce alone, which would have split their assets in half. So what happened to his half of the assets? That was Scipio's point, which you disagreed with.

If his story is true, then my guess is that it's likely because he was already making poor financial choices before the divorce and the divorce settlement just compounded the problem. Either that, or he is trying to get some reduction in his child support and alimony payment so he has exaggerated his situation to make it look worse than it actually is. You can't blame the wife for that.

You say Eboue's story is not far fetched, but none of the example you gave showed where a judge stripped the man of all his assets to give to the woman causing the man to go broke. Do you have such example, especially since you now agree that alimony and child support are valid settlement in divorces?

It's estimated that about 50% of the marriages in the US end up in divorce. If the dire situation you described was the case with every divorce, then most Americans would be bankrupt. What you should say is that there are gold diggers who capitalize on the of the law to get money they didn't deserve. We will all agree with you on that.
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

1naija wrote:
Our oldest uncle on this board, you are still missing the point. Scipio's point, which you disagreed with initially, and is the basis of my long tory above (which you are now saying you agree with) is that something is missing from Eboue's story above. No divorce law completely strips you of all your assets, so if he is broke to the extent described here, it's not because of divorce alone, which would have split their assets in half. So what happened to his half of the assets? That was Scipio's point, which you disagreed with.

If his story is true, then my guess is that it's likely because he was already making poor financial choices before the divorce and the divorce settlement just compounded the problem. Either that, or he is trying to get some reduction in his child support and alimony payment so he has exaggerated his situation to make it look worse than it actually is. You can't blame the wife for that.

You say Eboue's story is not far fetched, but none of the example you gave showed where a judge stripped the man of all his assets to give to the woman causing the man to go broke. Do you have such example, especially since you now agree that alimony and child support are valid settlement in divorces?

It's estimated that about 50% of the marriages in the US end up in divorce. If the dire situation you described was the case with every divorce, then most Americans would be bankrupt. What you should say is that there are gold diggers who capitalize on the of the law to get money they didn't deserve. We will all agree with you on that.
:D
Senior uncle wey senior me by 73 years, this your post is funny. It is full of the thing wey England pipuls dey call "straw men" and "red herrings." :lol:

Please come let me teach you how to read Ingirishi. I will do it free. :D Every thing you raised in that your post, I have answered already. OK, listen carefully; :D :lol: :taunt:

1) You are wrong to think that no divorce completely strips you of all your assets. If she has a clever lawyer, and a sympathetic judge, IT CAN. Note that I did not say, IT WILL. :idea:

2) Divorce splits assets in half IN THEORY. Practice can be a very different thing. One day, when you come to Toronto, I will show you concrete proof.

3) There are many formerly wealthy men living in one-bedroom apartments because of divorce. I know one, and have heard of many others, and interviewed some in my work. I gave you material to read, you no wan read. :taunt: :D Sorry, you no fit read. :D :taunt:

4) Once again, when assets are divided according to an estimate--on documents provided by a spouse--made by court appointed experts, anything can happun--dat's football. :lol: If the woman provides paper proof that you have land in Ivory coast, you will pay her half of the estimated value of that land, whether you dashed the land to your Uncle James or not. :lol: If you bought a Lambo which you gave to your sikrit girlfriend, it can be counted as an asset which you have to pay your wife for. Consequently, after all is said and done, what is left in your share of the assets may come down to 20 percent of what you currently have.

5) When you add alimony and child support, some of which could be in arrears after years of negotiation and litigation, you will be looking at poverty and rooming house. :lol:

6) In some parts of Canada, you will have to pay her lawyer fees, meaning you don die be dat. :lol:

7) Of course not everybody suffers poverty--nobody said anything that absurd. Most people try to negotiate privately and do not go to court. Decent people reach private agreements beneficial to both. Not everyone is decent, and some spouses, abi na spice, can be very bitter and go for the jugular. And successfully bleed you dry.

Now my old uncle, stop arguing with young man like me who knows what he is talking about. In our village, old, out of touch men like you listen to young modern men like me. :rotf:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

ohsee wrote:
1naija wrote:

:D
Senior uncle wey senior me by 73 years, this your post is funny. It is full of the thing wey England pipuls dey call "straw men" and "red herrings." :lol:

Please come let me teach you how to read Ingirishi. I will do it free. :D Every thing you raised in that your post, I have answered already. OK, listen carefully; :D :lol: :taunt:

1) You are wrong to think that no divorce completely strips you of all your assets. If she has a clever lawyer, and a sympathetic judge, IT CAN. Note that I did not say, IT WILL. :idea:

2) Divorce splits assets in half IN THEORY. Practice can be a very different thing. One day, when you come to Toronto, I will show you concrete proof.

3) There are many formerly wealthy men living in one-bedroom apartments because of divorce. I know one, and have heard of many others, and interviewed some in my work. I gave you material to read, you no wan read. :taunt: :D Sorry, you no fit read. :D :taunt:

4) Once again, when assets are divided according to an estimate--on documents provided by a spouse--made by court appointed experts, anything can happun--dat's football. :lol: If the woman provides paper proof that you have land in Ivory coast, you will pay her half of the estimated value of that land, whether you dashed the land to your Uncle James or not. :lol: If you bought a Lambo which you gave to your sikrit girlfriend, it can be counted as an asset which you have to pay your wife for. Consequently, after all is said and done, what is left in your share of the assets may come down to 20 percent of what you currently have.

5) When you add alimony and child support, some of which could be in arrears after years of negotiation and litigation, you will be looking at poverty and rooming house. :lol:

6) In some parts of Canada, you will have to pay her lawyer fees, meaning you don die be dat. :lol:

7) Of course not everybody suffers poverty--nobody said anything that absurd. Most people try to negotiate privately and do not go to court. Decent people reach private agreements beneficial to both. Not everyone is decent, and some spouses, abi na spice, can be very bitter and go for the jugular. And successfully bleed you dry.

Now my old uncle, stop arguing with young man like me who knows what he is talking about. In our village, old, out of touch men like you listen to young modern men like me. :rotf:
My very very very old senior uncle, all these are shoulda, woulda, coulda ...

In real life though, what happens is that there are legal guidelines that the judge go by. There is no question that the person with the most income typically comes out on the short end of the stick, but if he/she has a good lawyer he is not going to be stripped of all his assets, unless the spouse is able to prove that those assets belong to her or him alone.

Regarding your point about the man living in an apartment while the woman lives in the house, what happens sometimes if they purchased a house TOGETHER and there are kids involved is, the court will let the primary custodial parent, which is usually the mother to stay in the house with the kids until the house is either sold or they can get a place of their own. To avoid the woman abusing the situation, they usually set a time limit like 6 months, 9 months, or a year depending on the circumstances. The court's primary responsibility when children are involved is the welfare of the children. They don't typically care who feels shafted in the process of providing for the kids.

Divorce is tough and costly no doubt, but it is not legally meant to destroy any of the party. Now, if the man does not get a good lawyer then he might feel cheated in the negotiation or judgment. Eboue should have gotten at a minimum 50% of the assets, that's the point here.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:
marko wrote:Thats how celestine babayaro got broke, used to see that man in hanover grand, 10 rooms, these footballers can part with 10K or more a night on drinks, one funny occasion, my boy was in tokyo joes with a girl he was dating, Celestine took a liking to my friend girl, after the club closed, she was sitting in his car and babayaro sent a friend to tell the girl to come out from my friend car and speak with him

My boy got pissed off, got out from the car and was about to attack celestine, then celestine started begging my friend to calm down that we are all nigerian blah blah blah haha
Hahahaha someone from my era. “Hanover Grand” Those where the days, I wonder if it’s still there?
Bros before............!!!
so that Ash place you ben dey hang
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

Before marriage, Eboue should have stashed some of his 'loot' back home in care of someone trust-worthy (if practical), and also stored cash in some of the banks in CIV.
This would have allowed him to at least build up back sooner with limited hassle because the outcome of a marriage is not easily predictable.
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

gosh wrote:Before marriage, Eboue should have stashed some of his 'loot' back home in care of someone trust-worthy (if practical), and also stored cash in some of the banks in CIV.
This would have allowed him to at least build up back sooner with limited hassle because the outcome of a marriage is not easily predictable.
Really? How about before marriage he should not marry
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Chimurenga Rebel wrote:

ot

Hanover grand, closed in 1997 after a shooting incident, i know the promoter, got caught up in some huge scam and has dissapeared from the scene
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
gosh
Egg
Egg

Post by gosh »

jette1 wrote:
gosh wrote:Before marriage, Eboue should have stashed some of his 'loot' back home in care of someone trust-worthy (if practical), and also stored cash in some of the banks in CIV.
Really? How about before marriage he should not marry
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Whatever you are chasing is also chasing you!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

1naija wrote: My very very very old senior uncle, all these are shoulda, woulda, coulda ...

In real life though, what happens is that there are legal guidelines that the judge go by. There is no question that the person with the most income typically comes out on the short end of the stick, but if he/she has a good lawyer he is not going to be stripped of all his assets, unless the spouse is able to prove that those assets belong to her or him alone.

Regarding your point about the man living in an apartment while the woman lives in the house, what happens sometimes if they purchased a house TOGETHER and there are kids involved is, the court will let the primary custodial parent, which is usually the mother to stay in the house with the kids until the house is either sold or they can get a place of their own. To avoid the woman abusing the situation, they usually set a time limit like 6 months, 9 months, or a year depending on the circumstances. The court's primary responsibility when children are involved is the welfare of the children. They don't typically care who feels shafted in the process of providing for the kids.

Divorce is tough and costly no doubt, but it is not legally meant to destroy any of the party. Now, if the man does not get a good lawyer then he might feel cheated in the negotiation or judgment. Eboue should have gotten at a minimum 50% of the assets, that's the point here.
Senior uncle and grandfada of my papa cousin :lol:
You are 100% right. There is perfect law and justice in the West. Judges always follow legal guidelines, and make perfect rulings; police always follow the rules, and don't arrest blacks for no reason or shoot them for no reason. Prosecutors always tell the truth. And divorce court is a place of perfect and equitable justice. Thank you for teaching me all dis tins. :lol:
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

ohsee wrote:
1naija wrote: My very very very old senior uncle, all these are shoulda, woulda, coulda ...

Senior uncle and grandfada of my papa cousin :lol:
You are 100% right. There is perfect law and justice in the West. Judges always follow legal guidelines, and make perfect rulings; police always follow the rules, and don't arrest blacks for no reason or shoot them for no reason. Prosecutors always tell the truth. And divorce court is a place of perfect and equitable justice. Thank you for teaching me all dis tins. :lol:
You are welcome my oldest oldest uncle of all times. :D

Next time don't think all divorces end up like the ones you know that were presided by judges who don't follow legal guidelines, or that all police men kill black people or all prosecutors lie, and divorce courts are there to ruin perfect men lives. :D
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

African footballers are as exposed as ever, they should not be caught up in this type of mess and getting broke along the way, the laws in the western world are different from Africa and if they decide to hook up with western women, they should be made to understand how things operate here

I dont advice young footballers to get married until they retire from the game, lets see what women will stay with them when the big checks stop coming in
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

marko wrote:African footballers are as exposed as ever, they should not be caught up in this type of mess and getting broke along the way, the laws in the western world are different from Africa and if they decide to hook up with western women, they should be made to understand how things operate here

I dont advice young footballers to get married until they retire from the game, lets see what women will stay with them when the big checks stop coming in

They should be educated on signing prenup before getting married. Instead, they should just have a baby and the worst they will do is pay child support.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

When you make any considerable type of money like that, a lawyer should be your first investment.
RomanusOjinta
Egg
Egg

Post by RomanusOjinta »

kalani JR wrote:When you make any considerable type of money like that, a lawyer should be your first investment.
:agree: