Predict your Final teams

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Predict your Final teams

Post by marko »

Croatia will be England toughest opponents, Croatia want to be in the finals as well, maybe this game was made for Sterling to prove all the doubters wrong
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

marko wrote:Croatia will be England toughest opponents, Croatia want to be in the finals as well, maybe this game was made for Sterling to prove all the doubters wrong
Who is doubting Sterling?
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

1naija wrote:
marko wrote:Croatia will be England toughest opponents, Croatia want to be in the finals as well, maybe this game was made for Sterling to prove all the doubters wrong
Who is doubting Sterling?
British press
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

they will have to find a way to stop Lingard and sterling running for 90 minutes, maybe unleash Rashford on them, then Croatian defenders will be playing in their own half for 90 minutes!

Marko
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

achuzia-the-air-raid wrote:France vs Croatia...you can take this to the bank! :thumbs:

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Mr Shows
Egg
Egg

Post by Mr Shows »

France v Croatia Final ... France to Win ... Mbappe has a date with destiny...
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

1naija wrote:England will beat Croatia 2 - 0
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.