Laffing Thread for the 3 Cubs

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P
Laffing Thread for the 3 Cubs

Post by 2drama »

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Its not coming Home

Muhahahahaha
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nigerian_national_football_team
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Laffing Thread for the 3 Cubs

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

I no go lie. It would've been terrible if England made it to the finals, we no go hia wod again for 4 years. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
OCCUPY NFF!!
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet
Location: To my Late Grand-Papa Pa onyemere(he left us oct-26-07) -i miss you -R-I-P

Post by 2drama »

:lol: :lol: :lol: man for no hear word

EPL this EPL that

Abeg
http://www.2dramasports.com is live ,Get SE downloads links or watch online links
Get Your Super Eagles Games on DvD Pm 2drama don't live history have a part of it

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

2drama wrote:Image

EPL this EPL that

Abeg
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

EPL this EPL that

Abeg
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
It's not coming home, not coming home, not coming home. :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

EPL this EPL that

Abeg
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

[/video]

:lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by Kako on Wed Jul 11, 2018 10:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

Croatia just turned the "3 lions" to "3 kittie cats" :P :taunt: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by juventuss »

But they got to the semi final... Wetin Naija do ? Abeg celebrate them...
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
2drama
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 2drama »

juventuss wrote:But they got to the semi final... Wetin Naija do ? Abeg celebrate them...
abeg follow us laff jor :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

E do coachitto and England fans like film trick
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Coming home ko coming home ni

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Gooner1 wrote:Image
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Kako
Egg
Egg

Post by Kako »

[/video]
Ara lao mada o, ao ni daran.
Arambara!

Ohamadike of Ijebu Igbo in Biafra land

I am a cat face yorobber son of Afonja skull miner!
RomanusOjinta
Egg
Egg

Post by RomanusOjinta »

Amidst the cheer, I just want to point out that this is how Europe keeps winning world cups. Even in this tournament which was wide open, England still made it to the final 4 because they had an extremly easy draw. They had this draw because the FIFA ranking system determined that their matches against the footballing powerhouses of Andorra, Finland, Kazakhstan and Faroe Islands deserved more weighting than matches against each other between Zambia, Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Morocco and Nigeria.

As a result of this faulty weighting, England got into Pot B as a 2nd seed and ended up with only effectively one dicey game in the group stage (Tunisia). They were always going to beat Panama, so a win against Tunisa and the Belgium result wouldn't matter. They even visibly conserved energy in that game. Meanwhile Morocco found themselves with Portugal, Iran and Spain, i.e one tough but winnable game and two world cup finals in the GROUP STAGE.

Morocco would have easily given this England team more of an examination than either Colombia or Sweden did in the last 2 rounds, but we'll never know because after this weird and arbitrary ranking process, England got to go through despite having no discernible tactic except loading the box for set pieces, and Morocco went home.

I don't say this lightly: This is how to fix a tournament to achieve a desired outcome. Every African team that plays in the world cup is effectively playing against a stacked deck. Something needs to be done about the weighting given to European friendlies and qualifiers. There is nothing you can tell me that will convince me that a 5-1 stroll against Northern Ireland at Wembley is deserving of more points than a 2-1 away victory in Ndola against Zambia. A lot of CAF teams are weak, that is true, but there are easily more than 10 competitive teams at any point in time - Ghana, Nigeria, CIV, Senegal, Cameroon, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Gabon, Zambia, DR Congo, even South Africa.

Not every team in Europe is Italy or Holland or Germany. There are also a lot of Macedonias, Latvias and Montenegros that are not better than our Nigers, Libyas and Central African Republics. It is not fair that those games should get significantly higher weightings than ours, which distorts the rankings and allows trash like Poland and Iceland to be in the world's top 20 while Nigeria is outside the top 40.

Rant over.
Gooner1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Gooner1 »

RomanusOjinta wrote:Amidst the cheer, I just want to point out that this is how Europe keeps winning world cups. Even in this tournament which was wide open, England still made it to the final 4 because they had an extremly easy draw. They had this draw because the FIFA ranking system determined that their matches against the footballing powerhouses of Andorra, Finland, Kazakhstan and Faroe Islands deserved more weighting than matches against each other between Zambia, Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Morocco and Nigeria.

As a result of this faulty weighting, England got into Pot B as a 2nd seed and ended up with only effectively one dicey game in the group stage (Tunisia). They were always going to beat Panama, so a win against Tunisa and the Belgium result wouldn't matter. They even visibly conserved energy in that game. Meanwhile Morocco found themselves with Portugal, Iran and Spain, i.e one tough but winnable game and two world cup finals in the GROUP STAGE.

Morocco would have easily given this England team more of an examination than either Colombia or Sweden did in the last 2 rounds, but we'll never know because after this weird and arbitrary ranking process, England got to go through despite having no discernible tactic except loading the box for set pieces, and Morocco went home.

I don't say this lightly: This is how to fix a tournament to achieve a desired outcome. Every African team that plays in the world cup is effectively playing against a stacked deck. Something needs to be done about the weighting given to European friendlies and qualifiers. There is nothing you can tell me that will convince me that a 5-1 stroll against Northern Ireland at Wembley is deserving of more points than a 2-1 away victory in Ndola against Zambia. A lot of CAF teams are weak, that is true, but there are easily more than 10 competitive teams at any point in time - Ghana, Nigeria, CIV, Senegal, Cameroon, Morocco, Egypt, Tunisia, Algeria, Gabon, Zambia, DR Congo, even South Africa.

Not every team in Europe is Italy or Holland or Germany. There are also a lot of Macedonias, Latvias and Montenegros that are not better than our Nigers, Libyas and Central African Republics. It is not fair that those games should get significantly higher weightings than ours, which distorts the rankings and allows trash like Poland and Iceland to be in the world's top 20 while Nigeria is outside the top 40.

Rant over.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
You are talking too much common sense
“If this year, you cannot compete with Spurs, with all the respect I have for them, and Leicester, then change your sport. I’m sorry.” Emmanuel Petit

"I didn't buy Arsenal stake to win trophies" Kroneke
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Really?

England reached Semi-Final

All African teams went home after 3 games and somebody wants to open a Laffing Thread :???: :???: :???: :???:

Talk about pure misplaced priorities and bad belle. :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo: :boo:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:I no go lie. It would've been terrible if England made it to the finals, we no go hia wod again for 4 years. :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:
Its true.
You haters can now breathe a sigh of relief.
It must have been pure hell for 3 weeks!

But we're happy for y'all!
:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
TheHitman47
Egg
Egg

Post by TheHitman47 »

RomanusOjinta wrote:Amidst the cheer, I just want to point out that this is how Europe keeps winning world cups. Even in this tournament which was wide open, England still made it to the final 4 because they had an extremly easy draw. They had this draw because the FIFA ranking system determined that their matches against the footballing powerhouses of Andorra, Finland, Kazakhstan and Faroe Islands deserved more weighting than matches against each other between Zambia, Algeria, Egypt, Ghana, Ivory Coast, Senegal, Morocco and Nigeria.

Rant over.
While there are some points on FIFA rankings and even FIFA talked about this, many of the African teams failed. First of all look at us. We won against Iceland but still gave up a penalty, shot ourselves in the foot against Croatia and failed to capitalize and get a result against Argentina. You can argue about the penalty call but Ighalo should have put his chance in the net.

Egypt failed to get a single point this world cup, embarrassingly losing to SAUDI ARABIA, and they are supposed to be one of the top teams in Africa?

Senegal despite some good performances looked suspect defensively and relied too much on pace and power and lacked creativity. If they were able to close out a game they could have made it to the round of 16.

Tunisia while failing due to being in a tough group also lacked the ability to close out their game against England and we want to laugh at England for making a Semi final that no one expected them to make????

Morocco while unlucky and unfairly judged lacked cutting edge and that hurt them against Iran and Portugal.

We want to laugh at countries that do better than us and complain about FIFA ranking but it's time our FAs look at ourselves in the mirror and realize that we need to improve our football if we are going to actually do something in international tournaments. We were doing just as bad when the seedings were regional.
YUJAM
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by YUJAM »

:thumbs: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :thumbs:
Ghana's First President Kwame Nkrumah said: "We face neither East nor West; we face Forward"
TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

The best part of this for me was that those repugnant FOX commentators were made to eat humble pie. Go Croatia :!:

Cheers.