Mario Mandzukic - One man pressing crew

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

juventuss
Site Admin
Site Admin
Mario Mandzukic - One man pressing crew

Post by juventuss »

:clap: :clap: :clap:
Ayton Senna wrote:On a given day, a given circumstance, you think you have a limit. And you then go for this limit and you touch this limit, and you think, 'Okay, this is the limit.' As soon as you touch this limit, something happens and you suddenly can go a little bit further. With your mind power, your determination, your instinct, and the experience as well, you can fly very high - Ayton Senna

FORZA JUVE
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Mario Mandzukic - One man pressing crew

Post by Bigpokey24 »

The bobo nah character, he paid 4k in beer tabs for guys in his village back home after the qfinals
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

http://www.naijiant.com/
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

no worries. the run comes to an end soon
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

ANC wrote:no worries. the run comes to an end soon
Seems you can never underestimate these guys, they are driven...
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

cic old boy wrote:Image

this guy was available during the same transfer window and at the same price as Welbeck....Arsenal chose Welbeck!

Can you imagine Mandzukic and Alexis Sanchez pressing opponents all over the pitch?
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

this guy was available during the same transfer window and at the same price as Welbeck....Arsenal chose Welbeck!

Can you imagine Mandzukic and Alexis Sanchez pressing opponents all over the pitch?
It is what it is. Post Wenger go sweero.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

AAaAagh Wenger get away with so many stuff.Auba and some prefer Walcott
Thank God he is gone,love the man but his emirate days was pure failure.When Leicester win the league I just give up on him.

Back to the topic Mandzukic is one character sha,the way he deal with Argentina was a joy to watch.
Hope he can do it one more time against France.Good player
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

You have this same story for every player that shines these days. Its getting old, and Wenger has left the building.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

Cally wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

You have this same story for every player that shines these days. Its getting old, and Wenger has left the building.
I mean mehn...
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Cally wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Oga Cally :rotf: :rotf: you don kill me with :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Cally wrote:
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:

Cally, shine your eyes and re-read. I didnt mention Wenger in my post. Rather, it is about the one that got away from ARSENAL. He has been, and is still performing at top level, for Juve and Croatia, so the story isn't old.

In that transfer window, three strikers were available for approximately the same price....Welbeck, Mandzukic and Balotelli. I recall AW was on vacation in France, probably with no intent to sign anyone at the deadline, but someone pulled the trigger and signed Welbeck.
AFCON 2019 sweet o

wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Poetic justice for him to score the winner after Pickford nearly kneecapped him, then hurled abuse at him as he lay on the floor in pain ("get up you ----ing twat!").
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

The guy is a very dirty player and I don't have any love for dirty players.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

..he's a lucky murthafkr for that goal because defender went to sleep.
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

mcal wrote:..he's a lucky murthafkr for that goal because defender went to sleep.

fortune favors the brave. He was also lucky that Etebo deflected his ball for the first goal agains Nigeria, lucky that Ekong wrestled him for a PK, lucky that he was able to provide that cross for the goal vs Russia...
AFCON 2019 sweet o

Goldleaf
Egg
Egg

Post by Goldleaf »

Mario Mandzukic - What a player!

He left Bayern Munich as soon as Pep Guardiola arrived there and started some rotation policy. At 32, he remains as deadly as ever. He reminds me of another amazing Croat striking legend, Alen Boksic. Only God knows the depth of talent in that tiny country that produced Robert Prosinecki, Zvonimir Boban and Goran Vlaovic. It remains a puzzle that Yugoslavia never won the World Cup, but tiny Croatia are now at the cusp.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Goldleaf wrote:Mario Mandzukic - What a player!

He left Bayern Munich as soon as Pep Guardiola arrived there and started some rotation policy. At 32, he remains as deadly as ever. He reminds me of another amazing Croat striking legend, Alen Boksic. Only God knows the depth of talent in that tiny country that produced Robert Prosinecki, Zvonimir Boban and Goran Vlaovic. It remains a puzzle that Yugoslavia never won the World Cup, but tiny Croatia are now at the cusp.

He's a bit of everything. Ruthlessly opportunistic, skilled, intelligent, and more than willing to dish out and take physical punishment. Every team can use a guy like him.

Yugoslavia never won because, believe it or not, selections were made on ethnic bias. I know some will accuse me of bias, but Serbian players were picked over better Croatian players. Proof is in performance after our break up, as Croatia easily outperforms Serbia, in spite of them having 2x our population.

Intelligently done, Yugoslavia would have won a few WCs. Imagine Croatia now with Dzeko, Kolarovic, and Xaxa, and Shaqiri? Pretty fearsome.

Well, I dearly hope we can pull it off Sunday. It would mean so much to our people and nation. And give us a boost in staying alive in this world. My sons are being fully immersed in our Croatian heritage...and wearing all red, white, and blue and checkers.
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

How can you forget Suker?
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

He is only similar to Boksic in size. Boksic had pace, was very skillful and elegant. Mario is more of a bruiser and workhorse.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Bouncer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bouncer »

mate wrote:

He's a bit of everything. Ruthlessly opportunistic, skilled, intelligent, and more than willing to dish out and take physical punishment. Every team can use a guy like him.

Yugoslavia never won because, believe it or not, selections were made on ethnic bias. I know some will accuse me of bias, but Serbian players were picked over better Croatian players. Proof is in performance after our break up, as Croatia easily outperforms Serbia, in spite of them having 2x our population.

Intelligently done, Yugoslavia would have won a few WCs.
Imagine Croatia now with Dzeko, Kolarovic, and Xaxa, and Shaqiri? Pretty fearsome.

Well, I dearly hope we can pull it off Sunday. It would mean so much to our people and nation. And give us a boost in staying alive in this world. My sons are being fully immersed in our Croatian heritage...and wearing all red, white, and blue and checkers.
Mate, only peeps from zoogeria will doubt you as a way of trying, though in vain to mask what is currently happening in their zoo, not only in football but in all other aspects in their zoo. Any wonder why their zoo is a basket case? Divide zoogeria and let nations inside it manage their affairs by themselves and then see whole lots of prospects.
mate
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mate »

Bouncer, I apologize if I took this topic to a negative tangent. I didn't mean to at all imply Nigeria is experiencing what Yugoslavia did. There are better ways than to slaughter one another than we did...like the Czechs and Slovaks going through a velvet revolution to divorce amicably.

I'm not saying Nigeria needs to divorce. I can't go there. I don't know enough. But I prefer a peaceful and progressive way of the diversity of peoples wherever they may be.

That's all I'm saying. All the best my friend. Now back to football!

:)
Pax Americana...Wither Now?
Bouncer
Egg
Egg

Post by Bouncer »

mate wrote:Bouncer, I apologize if I took this topic to a negative tangent. I didn't mean to at all imply Nigeria is experiencing what Yugoslavia did. There are better ways than to slaughter one another than we did...like the Czechs and Slovaks going through a velvet revolution to divorce amicably.

I'm not saying Nigeria needs to divorce. I can't go there. I don't know enough. But I prefer a peaceful and progressive way of the diversity of peoples wherever they may be.

That's all I'm saying. All the best my friend. Now back to football!

:)
Mate, you do not have to apologize to anyone here, after all you didn't say anything that we all don't know but will be denied by some zoogerians. The zoo need to be divided and Czechs and Slovaks's velvet revolution that led to their divorce amicably is supposed to serve as a lesson to zoogerians, but will they ever learn? I also prefer a peaceful and progressive way of the diversity of peoples wherever they may be, but when some illiterate , religious bigots and their supporters are making peace and progress difficult, it's then certain that something must give. I admire your people for the zeal and courage they had to pull it off and go their separate way from Yugoslavia that were holding down your progress for nothing. Back to football anyway!