Mbappe

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Mbappe

Post by marko »

Sky is the limit for this youngster he reminds me of a young Thierry Henry on full flow, that pace is enough to scare the life out of defenders, he is suited to the premiership with that pace, if only Anthony Martial was this focused, i dont know where he will end up club wise, maybe Real Madrid might make a move for him, for me the highlight at this world cup was when he went past the Argentine defence as if they were not there!
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mbappe

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

marko wrote:Sky is the limit for this youngster he reminds me of a young Thierry Henry on full flow, that pace is enough to scare the life out of defenders, he is suited to the premiership with that pace, if only Anthony Martial was this focused, i dont know where he will end up club wise, maybe Real Madrid might make a move for him, for me the highlight at this world cup was when he went past the Argentine defence as if they were not there!

the big boys with mega dollars can afford him...Real, Barca, Man U. Real prob has money from selling Ronaldo.
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

Chelsea didn't sign this kid when he was valued at 17K.
Is that for real? I guess it's difficult to know which of the young talents will pan out eventually.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The boy is too good for the BPL.
OCCUPY NFF!!
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The boy is too good for the BPL.
His game is suited to the premiership due to his pace, especially man united who relies on the quick counter attack, his tranfer value is looking at 200M mark but i think PSG has a deal to sign him permanently, will Neymar get jealous of Mbappe success? He wants to be the main man for PSG but it seems there is a new kid on the block, PSG should consider selling Neymar, i think he is a disruptive figure and there is even talk of him wanting Cavani out of the picture
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

marko wrote:
His game is suited to the premiership due to his pace, especially man united who relies on the quick counter attack, his tranfer value is looking at 200M mark but i think PSG has a deal to sign him permanently, will Neymar get jealous of Mbappe success? He wants to be the main man for PSG but it seems there is a new kid on the block, PSG should consider selling Neymar, i think he is a disruptive figure and there is even talk of him wanting Cavani out of the picture

Isn't he heading out of PSG with Napoli interested?
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal would be a good landing spot.

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

balo wrote:
marko wrote:

Cavani has been a great player for PSG, even Real Madrid might have 2nd thoughts about Neymar, o question about his talent but needs to cut down on the play acting

Marko
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

marko wrote:
balo wrote:
marko wrote:

Cavani has been a great player for PSG, even Real Madrid might have 2nd thoughts about Neymar, o question about his talent but needs to cut down on the play acting

The memes during the WC were off the chats. I agree, he needs to cut down on it.

Heliopolis
Egg
Egg

Post by Heliopolis »

The guy would've ended up with 6+ goals for France if he played the #9 role but they put him on the wing to fit the system. He's the best player I've seen at that age since Messi. He's better now than Ronaldo at 19. I wish him all the best.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

Heliopolis wrote:The guy would've ended up with 6+ goals for France if he played the #9 role but they put him on the wing to fit the system. He's the best player I've seen at that age since Messi. He's better now than Ronaldo at 19. I wish him all the best.
Hmmm I wanted to add something about the actual 9 France played .. but think this thread should stay clean about the prodigy - yes he may have scored more goals but he would not have provided what they got from the real 9 they played...offensively and defensively and Aerially.

:clap: :clap: :clap: But Mbappe is really really good ..infact if he does not improve anything and just grows with his present repertoire ..by 26 the guy will be a volcano erupting in any game he starts.
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Rawlings
Egg
Egg

Post by Rawlings »

He should join Ndidi at Leicester
Nwabali -- Aina, Bassey, TroostEkong, Sanusi --- Chukwueze, Aribo, Ndidi, Iwobi --- Osimhem, Sadiq Umar
Polly
Egg
Egg

Post by Polly »

Rawlings wrote:He should join Ndidi at Leicester
I disagree. I think he would be an unparalleled hit if he joined Ebusua Dwarfs.
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

Madrid can't let him join the BPL, if he wants to leave PSG.
Comrade Machel
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Comrade Machel »

At international level ie world cup he has already surpassed Henry. Henry never lit up a world cup and was always in the shadows of Zidane and Vieira :taunt:
Ratlala :thumbs: :D

https://youtu.be/8CZLsYase0Q
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Pogba has been learning from the Mbappe.
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Samora Machel wrote:At international level ie world cup he has already surpassed Henry. Henry never lit up a world cup and was always in the shadows of Zidane and Vieira :taunt:
Both has world cup but its an insult to compare both.Henry was a chicken head at same stage.At 19 this boy surpassed Henry at by a mile.
This boy will win world best player and will go down as one of France all time great top 2 .
The real deal
Egg
Egg

Post by The real deal »

Mbappe game is all about Speed.... He likes to FORCE things...injury to such players with 80% of their attribute does not bode well....Hope he becomes more cerebral with time...
Cujus esqulum, ajus es usqui ad inferos
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

The real deal wrote:Mbappe game is all about Speed.... He likes to FORCE things...injury to such players with 80% of their attribute does not bode well....Hope he becomes more cerebral with time...
His game is more than speed. Smart player, good positioning, good striker of the ball. His final ball is also good.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

PSG should just sell Neymar to Arsenal. He would fit in well with his prima dona lazy attitude that Ozil was pilloried for.
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

Bigger than Henry, he scored 4 goals @ 19 in a World Cup.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

If only Giroud scored, France would have killed off Croatia before half time, that boy pace is frightening, however, real madrid still beat them last season at the champions league, the boy is only getting started, i will say the French are what Brazil are in south america, always producing top talent

Marko
Tbite
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Tbite »

The thing I noticed about this guy is his confidence.

It is easy to spot it when someone has TRUE confidence, and bobo has it.

This guy has the mentality to succeed at the highest level, and this is even more important than the talent which he has as well. I would be HIGHLY surprised if this guy flops. He will be a future captain.
Buhari, whose two terms thankfully ground to a constitutional halt in May. (One thing both democracies have going for them is that their leaders, however bad, have only two terms to swing the wrecking ball.) Under Buhari, growth per head also plunged to 0. An economic agenda drawn from the dusty pages of a 1970s protectionist handbook failed to do the trick. Despite Buhari’s promise to tame terrorism and criminality, violence flourished. Despite his reputation for probity, corruption swirled. FT