Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Mon Sep 24, 2018 6:48 am

All times are UTC + 1 hour

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:47 pm 

To be honest Liverpool does just fine without Coutinho.
Last season Mane was the main man, this season Salah.
When all four of Mane, Coutinho, Salah and Firmino were playing then Liverpool was leaking goals like crazy and they looked darn fine when Coutinho wasn't even playing,

What Liverpool needs ASAP is Naby Keita to come in though.

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 10:55 pm 

Mahrez to Pool??

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o

@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:03 pm 

Coutonho is expected to rest Iniesta during the week, while Iniesta plays the CL games. Iniesta can no longer perform in both at a high.
Kabalega wrote:
He's not even eligible to play in the Champions league. :shock:

PostPosted: Sat Jan 06, 2018 11:07 pm 

tfco wrote:
Mahrez to Pool??

to play in what position?

they also have lallana and keita in the summer

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 4:45 pm 

when Liverpool paid 10 million for Coutinho, Wenger and his fanatics thought that was too much money...

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."

PostPosted: Sun Jan 07, 2018 5:20 pm 

Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
when Liverpool paid 10 million for Coutinho, Wenger and his fanatics thought that was too much money...

Na 8 million not 10 sef.I remember some here said we don't need him,Jack and z boy are better....
Dam Liverpool make proper profit she.
100million cash upfront,Is Liverpool bringing anyone else this window to replaced the guy or OX will step in his shoes?
OX is the most happy man in this deal more playing time for him

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:24 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
tfco wrote:
Mahrez to Pool??

to play in what position?

they also have lallana and keita in the summer

ill have Mahrez in a shot!
He is quality, better and quicker than Lallana.
Will need to up his workrate though
We need to replace the creativity Coutinho brought...
Not sure about Lemar as I haven't seen much of him

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:36 pm 

Coutinho is a baller, but man....these prices are Krazie

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 4:47 pm 

I saw a stat and Liverpool did slightly better without Coutinho in the team. Very good money for an 8 million player. Llana and Keita can do the job; Liverpool just totally scammed Barca.

As for Checkbook Barca, what else is new? Very corrupt club. :D

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:02 pm 

So he's already at Barca???? :shock: Chai! Barca just routinely lay that pipeline for Loserpool to incubate their kids till delivery. I hope Loserpool is still young enough sha. :rotf:

ENGLISH PREMIERSHIP CHAMP20NS, UEFA CHAMPIONS LEAGUE WINN3RS

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:14 pm 

felarey wrote:
So he's already at Barca???? :shock: Chai! Barca just routinely lay that pipeline for Loserpool to incubate their kids till delivery. I hope Loserpool is still young enough sha. :rotf:

Bro, you see how fast it took the kid to run? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Before they even typed up the transfer notice for their website, he was already in Spain. He also announced today that Suarez had obtained a house for him some weeks ago. Who no like better thing!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 5:54 pm 

txj wrote:
Coach wrote:
@Chief Oga Tx, losing a talisman midseason, big boy in the eighties, small pikin today?

Strange tbph...thought a deal was being done ahead of a summer move, esp as he's cup tied for the CL.

But Klopp believes the team to be well positioned without him for the 2nd half of the season. Still makes little sense to me.

Talk is about a deal having been set up for Mahrez and/or Lemar; or that Lallana and Ox would fill in.

Either way still makes not much sense to me. But Klopp sanctioned this, and it has nothing to do with big boy, small boy crap...

They just paid the most money ever for a defender!

You and ur love for cliches...

Yep, the timing is odd - Coutinho must have really wanted to leave.

I said in the summer that Klopp probably wanted Coutinho out after the transfer request was made. Klopp is unlikely to want to retain a player who's made it clear he wants out - team harmony is very important to Klopp.

You have to wonder about the timing though - Liverpool didn't have to sell in January and a deal could have been made for a summer transfer - you have to wonder what role Nike played in this.

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:16 pm 

danfo driver wrote:
felarey wrote:

Bro, you see how fast it took the kid to run? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Before they even typed up the transfer notice for their website, he was already in Spain. He also announced today that Suarez had obtained a house for him some weeks ago. Who no like better thing!? :lol: :lol: :lol:

If both clubs were on equal footing in every footballing regard, players would likely still choose the city of Barcelona over Liverpool. It's a bit of a disadvantage for England.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:27 pm 

The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:
Coach wrote:
@Chief Oga Tx, losing a talisman midseason, big boy in the eighties, small pikin today?

Strange tbph...thought a deal was being done ahead of a summer move, esp as he's cup tied for the CL.

But Klopp believes the team to be well positioned without him for the 2nd half of the season. Still makes little sense to me.

Talk is about a deal having been set up for Mahrez and/or Lemar; or that Lallana and Ox would fill in.

Either way still makes not much sense to me. But Klopp sanctioned this, and it has nothing to do with big boy, small boy crap...

I said in the summer that Klopp probably wanted Coutinho out after the transfer request was made. Klopp is unlikely to want to retain a player who's made it clear he wants out - team harmony is very important to Klopp.

You have to wonder about the timing though - Liverpool didn't have to sell in January and a deal could have been made for a summer transfer - you have to wonder what role Nike played in this.

He did... apparently he paid £11 million pounds of his own money towards the price in order to meet LFC valuation...
He really wanted to leave that badly. Maybe Barca had given an ultimatum that it was now or never.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 08, 2018 6:35 pm 

heavyd wrote:
The YeyeMan wrote:
txj wrote:
Coach wrote:

He did... apparently he paid £11 million pounds of his own money towards the price in order to meet LFC valuation...
He really wanted to leave that badly. Maybe Barca had given an ultimatum that it was now or never.

Still.... ultimatum or not, Liverpool held all the cards - especially as it's a World Cup year.

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 6:42 pm 

Liverpool have completed the signing of Alisson Becker for a fee of €75m (£67m), subject to the Roma goalkeeper passing a medical, according to Sky in Italy.

Alisson is set to become the most expensive goalkeeper in history, with Liverpool surpassing the £34.7m fee Manchester City paid for Ederson in 2017.

http://www.skysports.com/football/news/ ... son-becker

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 7:12 pm 

Klopp in on fire!

Liverpool fans were wondering why there appeared to be no urgency to get a goalie when they signed Shaquiri, and now it is done!
I guess after Karius dropped the ball again it became clear that a goalie was a must.

Now they need a forward who didn't play i the WC and a defender to be set.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 18, 2018 10:10 pm 

Coach wrote:
Liverpool have completed the signing of Alisson Becker for a fee of €75m (£67m), subject to the Roma goalkeeper passing a medical, according to Sky in Italy.

Alisson is set to become the most expensive goalkeeper in history, with Liverpool surpassing the £34.7m fee Manchester City paid for Ederson in 2017.

Lawd have mercy for a keeper ?? The prices are craziiiiieeee ..hmmm make this one no lay egg o

...Socrates

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 3:33 pm 

In another development, Oxlaid to miss most of the coming season for Liverpool.

PostPosted: Thu Jul 19, 2018 6:44 pm 

Coach wrote:

Kai imagine Brazil developing this level of GK when it used to be their achilles heel in the past...

PostPosted: Fri Jul 20, 2018 3:58 pm