Nigeria's U15 Win v Morocco

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet
Nigeria's U15 Win v Morocco

Post by Enugu II »

Devine Nwachukwu Steals The Headline As Nigeria U15 Secure Comeback Win Against Morocco
http://owngoalnigeria.com/2018/07/19/de ... t-morocco/
July 19, 2018038

The Nigeria U15 team largely referred to as Future Eagles started their campaign at the African Youth Games with a win by coming from behind to beat Morocco 3-2.

Morocco took an early 2-0 lead but the boys of coach Danladi Nisadi recovered with a second half led by star forward Devine Nwachukwu who scored a brace with Chidera Ejiofor scoring the other goal for the Nigerians.

Nwachukwu was particularly unplayable as he troubled the back line of the Moroccans with smart runs behind their defence and also deft skills whenever he is on the ball.
Ejiofor was also very lively for the Nigerian while the much talked about wonder kid Lateef Omidiji Junior or also got a run in but failed to be among the goals.

Nigeria are the defending champions of Africa at U15 level and they will be hoping to defend their title with this squad largely selected from the Nigeria Football Federation ( NFF) U15 tournament, which was played earlier this year.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
asabatex
Egg
Egg
Re: Nigeria's U15 Win v Morocco

Post by asabatex »

:thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs: greater tomorrow
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

This is good! Unfortunately, very soon, they will scatter and the potential the team possess will disappear
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

why don't they have the new kit; these are the types of remote things that boost motivation level. its simple psych 101
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Great. This is what U15 should look like.

Can you imagine that Dele Adeleye was only one year older than this when he featured for the U17 team in 2005? He is only 29 now.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Good job by the NFF. :clap: :clap:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

jette1 wrote:why don't they have the new kit; these are the types of remote things that boost motivation level. its simple psych 101
They don't have it in this photo but they actually used the new kits in another photo which I believe was at the 3-2 game.
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

jette1 wrote:why don't they have the new kit; these are the types of remote things that boost motivation level. its simple psych 101
https://www.instagram.com/p/BlbX-w9l_3m/
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

:clap: :clap:

Would someone please organize all their classmates and friends from school and have them pose in a similar picture because im sure some clowns will ask for it in two years after these mature further.

Thanks in advance.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
paj
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by paj »

and then that stupid beretted fool who's name rhymes with Dung wants to derail their future? :evil: :evil:
The Brunch Mixtape Project
Available on all major streaming platforms :)
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

The four guys sitting in front of number 3, 6, 18 look overaged!

Cmoke :D

PS

Before jumping up to celebrate this as a legimate u-15, what are their official football ages? Won’t be surprised if some of them are officially 9 year olds!

Enugu II wrote:
Devine Nwachukwu Steals The Headline As Nigeria U15 Secure Comeback Win Against Morocco
July 19, 2018038

The Nigeria U15 team largely referred to as Future Eagles started their campaign at the African Youth Games with a win by coming from behind to beat Morocco 3-2.

Morocco took an early 2-0 lead but the boys of coach Danladi Nisadi recovered with a second half led by star forward Devine Nwachukwu who scored a brace with Chidera Ejiofor scoring the other goal for the Nigerians.

Nwachukwu was particularly unplayable as he troubled the back line of the Moroccans with smart runs behind their defence and also deft skills whenever he is on the ball.
Ejiofor was also very lively for the Nigerian while the much talked about wonder kid Lateef Omidiji Junior or also got a run in but failed to be among the goals.

Nigeria are the defending champions of Africa at U15 level and they will be hoping to defend their title with this squad largely selected from the Nigeria Football Federation ( NFF) U15 tournament, which was played earlier this year.
niyi
Egg
Egg

Post by niyi »

The little kid (Lawal Sule) posted on the forum about 2 months ago is a part of this team too
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Cmoke wrote:The four guys sitting in front of number 3, 6, 18 look overaged!

PS

Before jumping up to celebrate this as a legimate u-15, what are their official football ages? Won’t be surprised if some of them are officially 9 year olds!

Enugu II wrote:
July 19, 2018038

what a low life...smdh
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

Here is then 16 years old Dele in 2005.

The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Otitokoro
Egg
Egg

Post by Otitokoro »

4th person on the front row (squatting), looking from left to right
niyi wrote:The little kid (Lawal Sule) posted on the forum about 2 months ago is a part of this team too
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

I totally agree. Those 4 boys sitting (just before the standing back row) looked like 17, 18 year olds to me.
FIFA Ned to do something. Not only will they fail MRI, I'm sure they'll break the machine too. :tic:

Cmoke wrote:The four guys sitting in front of number 3, 6, 18 look overaged!

Enugu II wrote:
July 19, 2018038

Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Otitokoro wrote:4th person on the front row (squatting), looking from left to right
niyi wrote:The little kid (Lawal Sule) posted on the forum about 2 months ago is a part of this team too
No 8.
I wonder how he's performing at the 'international' level.... :D

Meanwhile, where is the tournament being held?
Morocco?
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Damunk wrote:
Otitokoro wrote:4th person on the front row (squatting), looking from left to right
No 8.

Morocco?
No, Algiers. :idea:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

Damunk wrote:
Damunk wrote:
No 8.

Morocco?
Thanks, Damunk. :thumb: :D
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

Damunk wrote:
Damunk wrote:
Damunk wrote:
No 8.

Morocco?
Thanks, Damunk. :thumb: :D
If this happun in real life, Dem go talk say persin dey do question and answer session with himsef. Na straight jacket Dem go look for. :tic:

But hin-ta-net na another place :D
skillful
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by skillful »

calm down guys check some of the MORROCCO boys
"I first saw David Rocastle play in 1983 for the youth team. I remember coming home excitedly from the match and telling my family, "I've just watched the nearest thing to a Brazilian footballer you are ever likely to see - and he comes from Lewisham." - David Dein on Rocky Rocastle
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

skillful wrote:calm down guys check some of the MORROCCO boys
Ol boy, you and air-head miss a trick. Look at the pic again :sneaky:
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

We've come a long way from the days of Ugbade, Osondu and Atere, the old men that won us the maiden edition of then Kodak/JVC U 16 World cup in China.
God bless these REAL youngsters. I hope this tournament will give some of them the exposures then need to join some great football academies.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD