Deschamps' World Cup Final half time talk[Video]

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

AreaDaddy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Deschamps' World Cup Final half time talk[Video]

Post by AreaDaddy »

[/video]
---
"Nobody seems to want to live in a democracy anymore. All they want is to live in a dictatorship that supports their point of view."
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Deschamps' World Cup Final half time talk[Video]

Post by danfo driver »

This guy is such a moron. Look at how deflating his halftime talk is sef. Smh.

"They are playing to mandzukic. He can chest it or head it. And he will play it. Be careful around him. Try to pass the ball to Kylian or Antoine. Antoine, please come back more. We need you as an option." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Moron!
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

He won the world cup. He can't be such a moron ...
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

bepanda wrote:He won the world cup. He can't be such a moron ...
twice! :clap: :clap: :clap:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
kali
Egg
Egg

Post by kali »

Deschamps is a great coach. The team played to their strengths although I think griezmann would have been better as a lone forward than giroud who brought little to the attack.

Still France with a deep attacking team scored in bunches. Their 4-2-3-1 was fantastic because of Pogba, Griezemann and Mbappe with Kante, Matuidi, Varane and Umtiti holding fort.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

kali wrote:Deschamps is a great coach. The team played to their strengths although I think griezmann would have been better as a lone forward than giroud who brought little to the attack.

Still France with a deep attacking team scored in bunches. Their 4-2-3-1 was fantastic because of Pogba, Griezemann and Mbappe with Kante, Matuidi, Varane and Umtiti holding fort.
His anti-football tactics actually restricted the team. He's lucky he had decisive players that won the WC for him. It could have been like the Euros and the French would have cut off his head.
http://www.naijiant.com/
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Really surprised how...rudimentary that team talk was. Was almost Mike Bassett like in its simplicity.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

wiseone wrote:Really surprised how...rudimentary that team talk was. Was almost Mike Bassett like in its simplicity.

You want it to be complex?
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

For a world cup winning coach talking to elite world class players during HT of a WC final, I would expect something more sophisticated than what my weekend football team coach used to tell us.
ohenhen1 wrote:
wiseone wrote:Really surprised how...rudimentary that team talk was. Was almost Mike Bassett like in its simplicity.

ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

wiseone wrote:For a world cup winning coach talking to elite world class players during HT of a WC final, I would expect something more sophisticated than what my weekend football team coach used to tell us.
ohenhen1 wrote:

I believe in keeping it simple. What he said was right.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Molue Conductor
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Molue Conductor »

He called it,
Griezmann needed to help the midfield
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Rohr failed, you bashed him. Deschamps won, you bashed him. Some of you guys should have been named Bashiru at birth.( Pun intended)
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
bamenda boy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bamenda boy »

Someone wins the WC but he is not good. Ok oh.
Only two things in life are certain - death and taxes. But there is one other unpleasant certainty: criticism. No one escapes it entirely and often our careers, our emotional stability, even our happiness depends on how we react to it."By Benjamin Franklin"
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

cic old boy wrote:
kali wrote:Deschamps is a great coach. The team played to their strengths although I think griezmann would have been better as a lone forward than giroud who brought little to the attack.

His anti-football tactics actually restricted the team. He's lucky he had decisive players that won the WC for him. It could have been like the Euros and the French would have cut off his head.
Please, dont waste your time.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

Simplicity is effective! simplicity is absolutely very good!

What i find wrong with the team talk is not that it is simplistic, I find it devoid of any tactical knowledge and frankly daft! "They will play the ball to mandzukic! He wil use his head! he will use his chest! Dont get too close to him." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

And the best part for me was "Pass the ball to kylian! pass the ball to Antoine!" This was sooooo funny because it showed you what his game plan was --- pass the ball the talented players and let them help us! Absolutely no game plan! No tactics and you could tell by watching them! They were simply counting on key players to stand up! Thank God for them, those players stood up!

And of course, "Antoine, please come back! please make yourself available" :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

danfo driver wrote:This guy is such a moron. Look at how deflating his halftime talk is sef. Smh.

"They are playing to mandzukic. He can chest it or head it. And he will play it. Be careful around him. Try to pass the ball to Kylian or Antoine. Antoine, please come back more. We need you as an option." :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Moron!
i think you are the moron on this forum..You went on and on about Deschamps, you bigged up Rohr, insulted Enyeama.. we know who the real Moron is? an internet poster who constantly changes his user name on CE.. you do not count, and i am shocked i let you constantly disrespect this forum ..you should be grateful this is a reformed bigpokey, the old bigpokey would have sent you hiding, go ask Omey( I am the reason he hardly post hear anymore) YOu are very incompetent
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
mastermind
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by mastermind »

They lost a final before so they know what to do. Mbappe made a big difference.
http://www.melangeGO.com/
A family oriented online fashion store. Offering high quality products at low cost.
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Ekorian wrote:Rohr failed, you bashed him. Deschamps won, you bashed him. Some of you guys should have been named Bashiru at birth.( Pun intended)

:rotf: :rotf:
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

I think the French should hire the great txj as coach. :lol: I am sure when he gives his own non-rudimentary team talks, the players will run out of the room at top speed and not stop running until they reach Paris. :lol:
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
danfo driver wrote:This guy is such a moron. Look at how deflating his halftime talk is sef. Smh.

i think you are the moron on this forum..You went on and on about Deschamps, you bigged up Rohr, insulted Enyeama.. we know who the real Moron is? an internet poster who constantly changes his user name on CE.. you do not count, and i am shocked i let you constantly disrespect this forum ..you should be grateful this is a reformed bigpokey, the old bigpokey would have sent you hiding, go ask Omey( I am the reason he hardly post hear anymore) YOu are very incompetent
Easy brother bigpokey
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

ohsee wrote:
I think the French should hire the great txj as coach. :lol: I am sure when he gives his own non-rudimentary team talks, the players will run out of the room at top speed and not stop running until they reach Paris. :lol:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: Will TxJ give his team talk after the match is over? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
elerineye
Egg
Egg

Post by elerineye »

cic old boy wrote:

I wonder why our players weren’t this decisive; I believe we had the talent to make a huge impact at the just concluded WC.

BTW, it’ll be nice to see videos of Rohr’s halftime team talk.
...work out your own salvation with fear and trembling. - Phil. 2: 12

...as for me and my house, we will serve the LORD. - Josh. 24: 15

"You need to grow up and respect the fact that people can disagree with you without you getting personal about it. People have a right to express their opinion and you have no right to try and suppress the rights of others because you do not like or disagree with it." - Waffiman
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by airwolex »

Better to keep the message simple at half time. The important thing is that players who were not doing things right were probably being pulled aside to give added instructions. I'm sure someone went to Kante and asked if he was okay and Deschamps himself addressed Griezman.