Paul Labile Pogba - WORLD CHAMPION

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arise...Sir Paul Pogba

Post by benteke »

bepanda wrote:Why was Ngolo Kante out of form today? Anyone has any explanation?
Before the game my Chelsea supporting friend said Modric and Rakitic can send him on errands if he is too enthusiastic. Like what happened in some game he mentioned I think liverpool or barcelona. And then Croatia was pressing the highlights out of France in the first, even the best can struggle against a well organised pressing
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Paul Labile Pogba - WORLD CHAMPION

Post by bret- hart »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
goke313 wrote:more of a captain than Lloris

Pogba speech before the Argentina game: "I don't want to go home tonight. We don't go home. All together. Warriors. We are going to kill those Argentines. Messi or not, we don't give a #$%, we will win this %$#@^& World Cup."

More emotional bullsh!4. What does he do on the field that makes him a world class player??? Dabbing for the camera does not make one a world class player? When Zidane was the Midfield man for France, France dominated their opponents in midfield. A good central/attacking midfielder dictates the play and sets things in motion. They don't run the ball to no mans land, they don't make dumb decisions on the ball and they don't disappear when things get rough. Look lets be real here, France won this World cup because of Kante and Mbappe. If not for these 2 individuals France would have lost to Argentina in the 2nd round.
bret, be honest, are you a pogba hater?
I am not a hater. I just don't see what the hype is all about.
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
King Futcha
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by King Futcha »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

Pogba speech before the Argentina game: "I don't want to go home tonight. We don't go home. All together. Warriors. We are going to kill those Argentines. Messi or not, we don't give a #$%, we will win this %$#@^& World Cup."

More emotional bullsh!4. What does he do on the field that makes him a world class player??? Dabbing for the camera does not make one a world class player? When Zidane was the Midfield man for France, France dominated their opponents in midfield. A good central/attacking midfielder dictates the play and sets things in motion. They don't run the ball to no mans land, they don't make dumb decisions on the ball and they don't disappear when things get rough. Look lets be real here, France won this World cup because of Kante and Mbappe. If not for these 2 individuals France would have lost to Argentina in the 2nd round.
she hates everything even herself.

who can blame her, she is forty-two years old and still trying to make a living on the corner and not by selling drugs.
Saints baby we did it
“I am in my technical zone and I can’t hear the boos,” Domenech said.
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

King Futcha wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

who can blame her, she is forty-two years old and still trying to make a living on the corner and not by selling drugs.

someone's soul is burning in the pit of hell and you expect anything other than a blackened hateful dead heart? :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
airwolex
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arise...Sir Paul Pogba

Post by airwolex »

benteke wrote:
bepanda wrote:Why was Ngolo Kante out of form today? Anyone has any explanation?
Before the game my Chelsea supporting friend said Modric and Rakitic can send him on errands if he is too enthusiastic. Like what happened in some game he mentioned I think liverpool or barcelona. And then Croatia was pressing the highlights out of France in the first, even the best can struggle against a well organised pressing
He was ill with a stomach bug.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

tfco wrote: 5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
I hope you win something for yourselves so you can actually have something to celebrate.
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

kalani JR wrote:
DNA no good o
I hope you win something for yourselves so you can actually have something to celebrate.
:lol: :lol: :lol:
http://www.naijiant.com/
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

DNA no good o
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

cic old boy wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
DNA no good o
:lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

kalani JR wrote:
DNA no good o

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote:
kalani JR wrote:
DNA no good o

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Only one response, moving forward! cheii! :clap: :clap: No need to argue or post picture and gifs up and down! Just remind them of what happened, and their sould will burn like you poured acid on the devils face! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

4 seria A titles, champions league final runner up, Euro final runner up, europa league, world cup winner, hmm, is this the trait of an average player
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

AN1 and WN1...see dese 2 foos

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
this is pure gold
is this guy from Enugu and does he own a clickbait website?

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
this is pure gold
is this guy from Enugu and does he own a clickbait website?

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

He attended CIC Old Boys, a wretched school for poor people's children. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

10 pages and 2 threads later and still no coherent explanation as to why Pogba is a world class player. Im begining to suspect i was right all along. :lol:

The Neo Nueves Hart foundation: R.Onyedika, M.Usor, Y.Sor, A.Adeleye, A.Okonkwo, N.Tella, A.Yusuf, E.Onyenezide, V.Lopez, O.Olusegun.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:
5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
this guy dey enjoy too much
love the Pavard and Varane bits

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

tfco wrote::rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
this guy dey enjoy too much
love the Pavard and Varane bits

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
:clap: :clap: :clap:
bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

King Futcha wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
bret- hart wrote:

:sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep: :sleep:

Yawnnn is that the best you can come up with? Dont you have a date with Eddie Murphy you trannie?

bret- hart
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bret- hart »

danfo driver wrote:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Only one response, moving forward! cheii! :clap: :clap: No need to argue or post picture and gifs up and down! Just remind them of what happened, and their sould will burn like you poured acid on the devils face! :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
[/quote][/quote][/quote]

:oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops: :oops:

Pouring acid on someones face.?? Now that sounds like something a deranged psychopath like yourself would do. I wont be surprised if you poured acid on an innocent girl's face in the past because she didn't want to go out with a piece of moose $@#% like yourself. You continue to expose how sick and demented you are. You should not be allowed to move freely in a civilized society.