Cybereagles

The Undisputed Number One Home for All Super Eagles Fans
It is currently Fri Jul 19, 2019 5:55 pm

All times are UTC + 1 hour




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Author Message
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 1:36 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43034
I guess that mickey mouse club in North London missed out of this one too..Wenger kpa! :lol: :lol: :lol:

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 3:10 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Sat Jun 14, 2008 6:44 pm
Posts: 14564
Location: Here
joao wrote:
Liverpool stacking up to contend for Premiership and UCL double.
The only team I can say will most likely score in every match.

Seriously! They got Shaqiri on the cheap and the new signings are more than what the doctor ordered.

_________________
"The young Walt Disney was sacked because he lacked imagination. They advised Marilyn Monroe to become a secretary and Elvis to go back to driving a lorry."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jul 24, 2018 5:57 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Jan 18, 2006 8:42 pm
Posts: 24974
Location: Ikeja
oloye wrote:
I guess that mickey mouse club in North London missed out of this one too..Wenger kpa! :lol: :lol: :lol:

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

_________________
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Mon Jan 07, 2019 11:36 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
he's crap. YouTube star

end of





_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 9:42 am 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43034
This is why I never take YouTube serious anymore. Saw his clips and I thought wao Liverpool were going to get themselves a monster of a player.... But bobo so far has underwhelmed. Loves to grab and hug the ball, but end product remains questionable. I will give him this season to settle down, he might come good next season. Won't call him crap, but more is expected of the bobo... Much more!

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 10:59 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 1:09 pm
Posts: 30348
oloye wrote:
This is why I never take YouTube serious anymore. Saw his clips and I thought wao Liverpool were going to get themselves a monster of a player.... But bobo so far has underwhelmed. Loves to grab and hug the ball, but end product remains questionable. I will give him this season to settle down, he might come good next season. Won't call him crap, but more is expected of the bobo... Much more!

COnfidence is low for the guy saw him play a couple of time for his former club lipzig and he was really good, attitude was better better, he seems a shadow of himself. he should not allow people to knock his confidence he is a good player

_________________
Oya back to the matter
open and close


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 11:14 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:59 pm
Posts: 60283
oloye wrote:
This is why I never take YouTube serious anymore. Saw his clips and I thought wao Liverpool were going to get themselves a monster of a player.... But bobo so far has underwhelmed. Loves to grab and hug the ball, but end product remains questionable. I will give him this season to settle down, he might come good next season. Won't call him crap, but more is expected of the bobo... Much more!

I've learned from Bergkamp, Drogba, Henry, etc to never judge a player in England on the basis of his first season. The game is faster and more physical in the EPL and many need time to adjust. Injuries haven't helped Keita either.

_________________
Image
http://www.naijiant.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:51 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 80524
Location: Earth
what is all this criticism on Naby? the guy has been injured all season long..geeze...some of una just like to run una mouth( Oloye and tfco, i am calling the both of you out...) you people are too harsh

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:54 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38228
Location: Land of the Terrapins
Didn’t know injured players sit on the bench fully kitted hoping to be subbed in to further aggravate their injury.

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 2:55 pm 
Offline
Moderator
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 3:07 am
Posts: 43034
Bigpokey24 wrote:
what is all this criticism on Naby? the guy has been injured all season long..geeze...some of una just like to run una mouth( Oloye and tfco, i am calling the both of you out...) you people are too harsh

Sometimes you need to be careful about getting into people's face unneccesarilly, there is nothing to be gained from it. But feel free to continue on the path you have chosen. Naby has underwhelmed even before his injury, the word underwhelmed does not mean he is crap.. But hey what do I know Lord Pokey has spoken.

_________________
Image
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 3:19 pm 
Offline

Joined: Tue Jul 18, 2006 5:59 pm
Posts: 36636
I think he choose the wrong club,if he was playing for beloved he will not be underwhelmed like at Pool.
Arsenal was a perfect fit for him,Liverpool playing high line pressed too high,beloved move the ball interchange and need a ball carry player that he fit like gloves.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 4:02 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Tue Dec 23, 2003 4:58 pm
Posts: 80524
Location: Earth
oloye wrote:
Bigpokey24 wrote:
what is all this criticism on Naby? the guy has been injured all season long..geeze...some of una just like to run una mouth( Oloye and tfco, i am calling the both of you out...) you people are too harsh

Sometimes you need to be careful about getting into people's face unneccesarilly, there is nothing to be gained from it. But feel free to continue on the path you have chosen. Naby has underwhelmed even before his injury, the word underwhelmed does not mean he is crap.. But hey what do I know Lord Pokey has spoken.

get in your face? I see nothing wrong in criticizing your comments or calling you out . You and others do the same when you blast players, who you all assume by your own understanding of the game have been pants all season long. I will continue to criticize comments by any means necessary, i feel aren't warranted towards some players( especially black , or African players be it Salah, Mikel, Mane, Moses , Mane etc)

Some of you guys only big up players when they are having a blast and yall are the first to blast them, when they are going through some difficult periods .now how many games have Naby even played for pool this season? The guy just joined less than 6 months ago

_________________
SuperEagles

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Jan 08, 2019 7:13 pm 
Online
User avatar

Joined: Sat Dec 27, 2003 6:41 am
Posts: 38228
Location: Land of the Terrapins
I just hope he gets more chances b/c he can't get used to playing in the EPL by sitting on the bench...

_________________
Super Eagus 4 Life!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:06 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 31, 2003 2:27 am
Posts: 24783
Location: your girls place
All this time Pogba was garbage(He still is BTW) the likes of Tfco made a million and 1 excuses for him but how dare we give an African player the benefit of the doubt after his 1st season in the EPL. This guy was one of the best midfielders in Germany. He is good enough. worse case scenario, he moves on to a team that suits him. Not everyone is cut out to play in the EPL.

_________________
I AM THE EXCELLENCE OF EXECUTION- BRET THE "HITMAN" HART.

Assanal fans on CE are the biggest hypocrites on the web.

A-J-A-X for life!!!


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 4:31 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
bret- hart wrote:
All this time Pogba was garbage(He still is BTW) the likes of Tfco made a million and 1 excuses for him but how dare we give an African player the benefit of the doubt after his 1st season in the EPL. This guy was one of the best midfielders in Germany. He is good enough. worse case scenario, he moves on to a team that suits him. Not everyone is cut out to play in the EPL.


Pogba was garbage? when?
I suspect he purposefully downed tools when things turned sour with Jose, but garbage??? You mad

Keita is average. Yes he's a star in that 1-team league but he's in a bigger pond now.
Watched him against Wolves and he was hiding.

We go see

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 5:11 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Dec 26, 2003 2:35 pm
Posts: 38052
Location: Somewhere
tfco wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
All this time Pogba was garbage(He still is BTW) the likes of Tfco made a million and 1 excuses for him but how dare we give an African player the benefit of the doubt after his 1st season in the EPL. This guy was one of the best midfielders in Germany. He is good enough. worse case scenario, he moves on to a team that suits him. Not everyone is cut out to play in the EPL.


Pogba was garbage? when?
I suspect he purposefully downed tools when things turned sour with Jose, but garbage??? You mad

Keita is average. Yes he's a star in that 1-team league but he's in a bigger pond now.
Watched him against Wolves and he was hiding.

We go see



I swear TFCO's madness no get part 2. reminds me of Samuel Quarshie, my Ghanaian friend from college. Kai, the bobo's trolling had no equivalent. And this was in-person trolling o. Weda na professors or students, Africans or Europeans, he trolled and nicknamed everybody. And the guy was brilliant and funny, so you sef go laugh when he trolled you.

_________________
Image
AFCON 2015 sweet o
Barren for 35 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Wed Jan 09, 2019 9:01 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 29, 2003 9:22 pm
Posts: 46655
Chief Ogbunigwe wrote:
tfco wrote:
bret- hart wrote:
All this time Pogba was garbage(He still is BTW) the likes of Tfco made a million and 1 excuses for him but how dare we give an African player the benefit of the doubt after his 1st season in the EPL. This guy was one of the best midfielders in Germany. He is good enough. worse case scenario, he moves on to a team that suits him. Not everyone is cut out to play in the EPL.


Pogba was garbage? when?
I suspect he purposefully downed tools when things turned sour with Jose, but garbage??? You mad

Keita is average. Yes he's a star in that 1-team league but he's in a bigger pond now.
Watched him against Wolves and he was hiding.

We go see



I swear TFCO's madness no get part 2. reminds me of Samuel Quarshie, my Ghanaian friend from college. Kai, the bobo's trolling had no equivalent. And this was in-person trolling o. Weda na professors or students, Africans or Europeans, he trolled and nicknamed everybody. And the guy was brilliant and funny, so you sef go laugh when he trolled you.


Our resident troll must have skipped class the day they taught this at the Takoradi troll academy

_________________
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Sun Jan 20, 2019 4:43 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:



level on assists with Ederson.
nice

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Fri Jan 25, 2019 9:56 pm 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:07 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Fri Jun 10, 2005 6:49 pm
Posts: 76044
Location: Accra, Old Trafford, Takoradi, Canada
any update und die gegenpressenmaestro?

asking for a fraud

_________________

Fine Jersey FC

WC Quarter Finals sweet o
DNA no good o


@the Mod who deleted my Fine Jersey FC crying thread...dis 1-2 pain you


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:24 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Mon Dec 22, 2003 7:37 pm
Posts: 56867
Location: USA
tfco wrote:
any update und die gegenpressenmaestro?

asking for a fraud



TFCO you must have an advanced degree in TROLLING :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

Unbelievable :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: between you and Zee, I can’t pick a winner when it comes to being an unrepentant heckler :lol: :lol:

_________________
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:52 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 1:55 am
Posts: 30993
Location: Canada
Nna, Naby is looking very Dobiliyou Pee-ish oh. :lol: More and more, he resembles an evacuation tube also known as the fundament. :D But let me trust in the prophesy of my guy metal. He will come good in two seasons. :D

_________________
Image
Visit my blog at http://www.soccergoat.com/


Top
 Profile  
 
PostPosted: Tue Feb 05, 2019 12:54 am 
Offline
User avatar

Joined: Wed Dec 24, 2003 12:51 am
Posts: 15057
ohsee wrote:
Nna, Naby is looking very Dobiliyou Pee-ish oh. :lol: More and more, he resembles an evacuation tube in the fundament. :D But let me trust in the prophesy of my guy metal. He will come good in two seasons. :D
He was the best player in the second half.

_________________

WC go sweet o
DNQ no good o

-
Cellular quotes
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016
-
© The YeyeMan 2018
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.

Image


Top
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 123 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

All times are UTC + 1 hour


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests


You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Powered by phpBB® Forum Software © phpBB Group