Coach Jangaza Supremo Dies In His Sleep

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

achuzia-the-air-raid
Eaglet
Eaglet
Coach Jangaza Supremo Dies In His Sleep

Post by achuzia-the-air-raid »

Nigerian Coach Dies In His Sleep After Complaining Of Heart Aches.

August 4, 2018

A Nigerian football coach identified as Sunny Supremo Chukwu popularly known as ‘Jangaza Supremo’ is dead. According to media reports, the veteran coach who was the Head manager of N-WL1 side, Lamray United F.C, passed away in his sleep early this morning.

It was gathered that the coach complained of heart aches after training yesterday night before he passed on hours later.

Many football lovers and those who know him have taken to social media to mourn the unfortunate loss.

A sports journalist, Kennedy Onwunali, wrote;

Black Saturday in Enugu Head coach of N-WL1 side, Lamray United F.C, coach Sunny Supremo Chukwu passed away this morning after complaining of heart aches after training yesterday night. May God grant his soul eternal rest.

Coach Sunny Supremo Chukwu A. K. A Jangaza SUPREMO of N-WL1side, Lamray United F. C. He was instrumental to the shooting to limelight of Nigeria’ all time greatest midfield maestro, Austin Jayjay Okocha.

https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/08/coa ... -dead.html
Then they said to one another, “We are truly guilty concerning our brother, for we saw the anguish of his soul when he pleaded with us, and we would not hear; therefore this distress has come upon us.” Genesis 42:21

“A doubtful friend is worse than a certain enemy. Let a man be one thing or the other, and we then know how to meet him” (Aesop, 620–564 BC).
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Coach Jangaza Supremo Dies In His Sleep

Post by Coach »

Education. Education. Education. Chest pain, retrosternal, particularly radiating to the jaw or left shoulder is as ominous as the pale white horse galloping forthwith. Never something to be slept on, medical attention, even in Nigeria, it such instances, could be life saving.

Mcondolences to the family of the deceased, may there be a lesson learned and awareness from this passing.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

May his soul RIP.
Public education on health matters is really poor in Nigeria.
Someone could have got him to a hospital if they had recognized the signs.

Journalists should be talking about chest pain, not 'heart aches' which isn't helpful.
Just call it what it is.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

Forever backwards. Opportunity for health promotion, likely to be passed up with the preference being to discuss pathogenesis in terms of enemies and treatment, prayer warriors.
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet
Supremo Janganza rest in peace.

Post by Janganza »

:sad:
For those who grew up in Enugu. They know who I am talking about. The guy I took his name in CE. He dedicated his whole life to football. He discovered and groomed many talents including Jay jay Okocha. May he rest in peace.
Janganza
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Janganza »

Supremo, jee nke oma. You were an example of selfless service to the game you love. Your name came to my mind when I signed on to a soccer site. It came natural. You were a student and a coach of great institution of Nike simultaneously. You stayed on as coach even after graduation. In the process coaching great achievers like Okocha brothers, Andrew Uwe and a host of others who went to the top of their footballing careers. At the height of your reign, you made Nike dominant in old Anambra football which resulted in the school representing the country in Cardiff.
Jee nke oma Spremo.
balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by balo »

My condolences.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Obong
Egg
Egg

Post by Obong »

I like unsung heroes like this man, Supremo Jaganza. Many cities have similar youth and grassroot coaches who inspire and challenge young talent. They are the real reason Nigeria has become a dominant football power in Africa. R.I.P, Football hero.
"WE ARE THE SUPER EAGLES!!!"
nzeogwu
Egg
Egg

Post by nzeogwu »

May his soul rest in peace and may the lord comfort his family at their moment of grief.
Enugu II
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Enugu II »

Wow, so the end came suddenly. Na real wa. May your soul be blessed. The hero who groomed the unknown to public gaze. Goodbye, Supremo!!
The difficulties of statistical thinking describes a puzzling limitation of our mind: our excessive confidence in what we believe we know, and our apparent inability to acknowledge the full extent of our ignorance and the uncertainty of the world we live in. We are prone to overestimate how much we understand about the world and to underestimate the role of chance in events -- Daniel Kahneman (2011), Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Winner of the Nobel Prize in Economics
Bestplayer
Egg
Egg
Re: Supremo Janganza rest in peace.

Post by Bestplayer »

Janganza wrote::sad:
For those who grew up in Enugu. They know who I am talking about. The guy I took his name in CE. He dedicated his whole life to football. He discovered and groomed many talents including Jay jay Okocha. May he rest in peace.
You can say that again.., very sad..
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Damunk wrote:May his soul RIP.
Public education on health matters is really poor in Nigeria.
Someone could have got him to a hospital if they had recognized the signs.

Journalists should be talking about chest pain, not 'heart aches' which isn't helpful.
Just call it what it is.
do you have a role? since you are talking. I guess what you are saying is that we need to start holding each other responsible, right?
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."