The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2019

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
theYemster
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: The Arsenal FC - Related News and Development for 2018/2

Post by theYemster »

kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Arsenal will concede a lot of goals this season. That defense is frightfully bad.
You want bet that this team will not concede a lot of goals like last season?
This team will surprise you this season.
It doesn't matter as long as there's progress. The team was so flawed it was always gonna take time to plug all the holes.
O-Qua Tangin Wann! Die with memories, not dreams.™

© ɹ ǝ ʇ s ɯ é ʎ ǝ ɥ ʇ
" ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

theYemster wrote:
kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Arsenal will concede a lot of goals this season. That defense is frightfully bad.
It doesn't matter as long as there's progress. The team was so flawed it was always gonna take time to plug all the holes.[/quote
I think uncle the Yemster that there will be progress this season.Wenger was our main problem thank God he is history
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

:clap: :clap: :clap: Guys lets bow for this legend.The best Wenger signing at emirate :clap: :clap:

Watch his new club unveiled Santi
Cally
Egg
Egg

Post by Cally »

Santi Carzola, the very best, a man I will always love and respect.
http://www.meditationsofthesoul.com

"My friends - "We need to really reassess the way we trash our national team, derogate some players and disrespect the people that run our football. Let the brand new Super Eagles become our new Brand of national pride.. The unifying identity for all.. Bar none!" - CE's The Great Seloweizer (6/24/13)

The Arsenal Football Club - "The Deeper The Foundation, The Stronger The Fortress."
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kajifu wrote:
theYemster wrote:
kajifu wrote:
It doesn't matter as long as there's progress. The team was so flawed it was always gonna take time to plug all the holes.[/quote
I think uncle the Yemster that there will be progress this season.Wenger was our main problem thank God he is history
Wenger is part of the problem. The real problem is Stan Kroenke.

Arsenal need to invest at least 150 million pounds this transfer window.

I would have liked to see the sale of
Mustaffi
El Neny

Buy a quick and athletic defender that will compliment Sokratis. Buy Nzonzi, also buy a right back that will bench Belerin.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Cito
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cito »

100%Naija wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
theYemster wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:

Ermm...i know im commenting late on this issue and it may have been cleared up...but this kind of agreement is common in corporate finance...They are called "covenants" that the borrower must adhere to throughout the life of the loan or until a sizable amount ha been paid off.

So its more than likely that the Banks demanded Wengers long term signature as part of the mezzanine financing...
Yi
No it hasn't been cleared up. Did you read what I highlighted? Will these so called covenants be agreed to verbally or not?

Sharrap dia and go stitch up ya bleeding anus :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: You’ve been publicly raped and flogged like a village hooker. Abeg mechionu .... Ode :rotf: Oloribu :rotf: :rotf:
I can't help you if you're unwilling or unable to comprehend what I post. It's about as basic as feasibly possible.

Wetin concern me with ya drivel .... I’m laughing at the stitches ya bleeding anus will need after this assault :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :taunt: :taunt: :taunt:

Read your rubbish above. It sums your perverted miserable life up. What are you trying trying to prove? A scum like you cannot be in my league and you know it. I have warned you stay out of my business but you keep on butting in to exposed your sad, perverted, ignominious, waste of a person you are.

How can anyone with any decency or integrity make such a statement with such pomposity and arrogance, when they are full to the brim with ignorance. It really sums you up. You are a pathetic low life scum. You are such a farking cvnt, you reek with the puss of jealousy and you will always ride my d#$%.

Respect yourself, stay out of my business.

This time I pity your miserable sad life by educating you. Not that it will make any difference. You farking perverted nonce.

JESU :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
Those bubble bum school boy yabs? I actually find this funnier. :)
mo gbe o.... "a douche bag with a God complex" my ribs..i dont die tiree tines be dat o :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
"Learn from others whom have walked the path before you, but be smart enough to know when to cut your own trail."
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

So we missed out on this kid, Hamza Mendyl - pp issues - has anyone seen him play & what type of a LB is he?
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
theYemster wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Mustaffi
El Neny

Buy a quick and athletic defender that will compliment Sokratis. Buy Nzonzi, also buy a right back that will bench Belerin.
Why no go take Nzonzi by force.Can you name the quick Athletic defender that was available on our price range?
The team is still good if only Mustafi not a sure starter.
Why sell El Neny that will be cheap not Xhaka?If you wanted Nzonzi then Xhaka should be in the market to raise money.
Siddonlook11
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Siddonlook11 »

kajifu wrote:

:clap: :clap: :clap: Guys lets bow for this legend.The best Wenger signing at emirate :clap: :clap:

Watch his new club unveiled Santi

Hmmm so Wenger did one thing right o chei I am surprised by that.. :woot:
"The first key to greatness is to be in reality with what we appear to be ."

...Socrates
Gunzilla
Egg
Egg

Post by Gunzilla »

theYemster wrote:
Gunzilla wrote:
theYemster wrote:
oloye wrote:
Waffiman wrote:
amafolas wrote:
azuka wrote:Whatever Silent Stan's aim is, it's all dependent on the fans. If the Arsenal fans worldwide choose to revolt he wont have cause by to back down and sell the club. An example is say next season, season tickets sales goes down heavily. And Merchandise sales too goes haywire he definitely will back down. I see a situation where in a few years time of concerted efforts by the fans, the clubs reverts to the way it used to be.
TV deals and commercial deals are the major source of revenues. The former will not be going down anytime soon. Think of this in the 10 years that kroenke has owned arsenal. Without putting nada in, and not winnning nada (except some tiny FA cup), his investment has increased from 8k a share, to 30k a share. That's nearly 400% increase for no investment. So tell me, why would he try to win, when he can watch his investment grow without doing nada
You miss the all important elements to all of this.

1) He and his Board no longer have Wenger to work and cover for them. The numbers are there, the facts are there. Arsenal had debts of £520m net debt at the height of borrowing got the stadium project. To get this facility, Wenger sacrificed the prime of his career by giving the bank guarantees he will be at the club for at least another 5 years. According to the Club Sectetary, Ken Friar The banks would never have given the loan had they did not get the guarantee from Wenger. Current set of accounts show Arsenal are just over £50m net debt.

2) The fans came on board and understood, they accepted the club's situation and stayed with the fans. Galzidis made his famous promise about competing with Europe's richest. Just when you thought it was time to reap the fruits of our hard labour, Kroenke now looks like he will lump the club with his debt. If this happens, there will be war. If Arsenal fail to be competitive in the next 2 seasons, it will get nasty, very nasty.

One good thing is there are minimum financial reporting requirements in law in this country. We will know what will happen. But I must say, the signs are not good. We now know, Kroenke has lumped the £600k plus of consultation and legal fees involved in Usmanov share acquisition on the club. The club, not him is paying for it. :curse: :curse: :curse:
After reading the first few lines....I knew it was my man Waffiman at his very best :clap:
Can you imagine the nonsense. So the bank wanted guarantees that Wenger would stay for at least five years. Was that a verbal guarantee or did they make Arsenal offer him a five+ year contract and have him sign an undertaking of before they approved the loan? I'm assuming the banks also had Tottenham offer Pooch a teen year deal before they approved theirs Abi?

There's NO bank in this world that would give that kind of loan on the basis of someone verbally agreeing to remain at a job.

What a crock. I thought we were done with this siht and this guy would follow Wenger into irrelevance, but here we go again wth the boolshit stories.

Ermm...i know im commenting late on this issue and it may have been cleared up...but this kind of agreement is common in corporate finance...They are called "covenants" that the borrower must adhere to throughout the life of the loan or until a sizable amount ha been paid off.

So its more than likely that the Banks demanded Wengers long term signature as part of the mezzanine financing...
No it hasn't been cleared up. Did you read what I highlighted? Will these so called covenants be agreed to verbally or not? If no then as oloye's suggested, where's the copy of thet covenant? So far we have only the word of the same people who've been lying to fans for a decade and a half.
Loll...you sha..so you want to see every agreement has signed over the years to believe ? I doubt you'll even know where to start looking when they drop the mountain of documents before you. Of course the covenants will be signed ...and Wenger's signed contract will be one of the "Condition Documents" in the Covenant.

All i'm saying is that the practice is not uncommon, and given the financial climate at that time...its more than likely..
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

Cally wrote:Santi Carzola, the very best, a man I will always love and respect.
:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

With Santi and Giroud, we would have won the Europa league.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

Nkume wrote:
Santi yes....Giroud erm...hell no. We would still have lost in Ighaloesque style.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

cchinukw wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Santi yes....Giroud erm...hell no. We would still have lost in Ighaloesque style.
That Atleti game was crying out for Giroud, and we were stuck with our breda Welbeck.
"Our enemies are the political profiteers, the swindlers, the men in high and low places that seek bribes and demand 10 percent; those that seek to keep the country divided permanently so that they can remain in office as ministers or VIPs at least, the tribalists, the nepotists, those that make the country look big for nothing before international circles, those that have corrupted our society and put the Nigerian political calendar back by their words and deeds." - Kaduna Nzeogwu
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Nkume wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Nkume wrote:
That Atleti game was crying out for Giroud, and we were stuck with our breda Welbeck.
Even with Giroud there, that team lacked confidence & certainly leadership. The tensions between Giroud & Alexis for a start.
If I give you a good wine, you will see how it tastes and after you ask where it comes from,'' ""To put players in my team who are not good enough will not strengthen the England team, and would weaken the Arsenal team.''The only thing I can say is that whenever England do not win it is always my fault,even when I am not at the game".Wenger said.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:
kajifu wrote:
theYemster wrote:
kajifu wrote:

Mustaffi
El Neny

Why no go take Nzonzi by force.Can you name the quick Athletic defender that was available on our price range?
The team is still good if only Mustafi not a sure starter.
Why sell El Neny that will be cheap not Xhaka?If you wanted Nzonzi then Xhaka should be in the market to raise money.
Xhaka wouldn't go to a team that cannot match or probably increase his present wages. Would you as Tech Dir advise your club to get him?
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Emery on Ramsey’s future.

That is not my work. For me, it is very important he stays with us. His experience here in Arsenal and league is very important and will give us all the information and performances in his quality. Then, the contract is for speaking with the club and the players.”

This just sums up how Arsenal has changed. The Manager is now truly the Head Coach. Has no deciding say on player purchases, sales and contracts.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

Emery on window closing.

“Yesterday the window closed here in the PL. Today, we had a meeting with the players to close all the possibilities to leave or come with more players. We only have three players - Carl Jenkinson, David Ospina and Joel Campbell - with the possibility to leave.”

Emery's team news.

“We have Koscielny out with a long injury and then also Kolasinac has a long injury. Today, Nacho Monreal began to train with the team. As well, Danny Welbeck has come in this week but on Sunday, it will be early to start playing him.”

Emery on Left Back.

“We are working on the possibility to work with another player, who has experience in this position. We want to give him confidence. I am not sure because I am going to decide tomorrow, but Ainsley is who started the last match.”
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Arsenal need a defender like Eric Bailley. Quick athletic player that can man match other team danger man.
We don't have that. Arsenal used to have players likes Tony Adams, Sol Campbell, and Kolo Toure.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
cchinukw
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by cchinukw »

ohenhen1 wrote:Arsenal need a defender like Eric Bailley. Quick athletic player that can man match other team danger man.
We don't have that. Arsenal used to have players likes Tony Adams, Sol Campbell, and Kolo Toure.
No joke. That Eric na Rottweiller.
MAGA - Make Arsenal Great Again.

Mind that father made collection of Scifi and fantasy stories
https://www.amazon.co.uk/Mind-That-Father-Made/dp/1907652051
Nkume
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Nkume »

tolahs wrote:
Nkume wrote:
cchinukw wrote:
Nkume wrote:
Even with Giroud there, that team lacked confidence & certainly leadership. The tensions between Giroud & Alexis for a start.
Alexis was playing for Mumu FC
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

ohenhen1 wrote:Arsenal need a defender like Eric Bailley. Quick athletic player that can man match other team danger man.
Interesting he's one of those JM tried to get rid of.
tolahs
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by tolahs »

Merson:

I can't