[FIFA WOMEN'S U-20] CHINA 1 VS FALCONETS 1 FT.

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

TonyTheTigerKiller
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: [FIFA WOMEN'S U-20] CHINA 1 VS FALCONETS 1 FT(

Post by TonyTheTigerKiller »

Rawlings wrote:The Naija "ladies", like their Ghananese compatriots, have no business at this world cup
Since when? Na who dash monkey banana :?: :mrgreen: :!:

Cheers.
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Cmoke wrote:I think we can win it all.

The team is solid defensively. The back 4 maintain their lines and set effective offside trap . I would love to see the defenders help out with the attack.

Despite all una yabis against the coach , I like the guy. He keeps his team focused, organized and energized.

We go beat tiki taka small girls with our power
A tall order to win it all but doable. As much as we're solid defensively, we've had less than 5 shots on goal in 3 matches. Playing only Rasheedat Ajibade with a little support from Monday has not been that effective upfront. But coach Christopher is a defensive minded coach. He's very pragmatic about his style. He has even toned down the constant yelling. The game against Spain on Thursday will be a good test for the girls.
GOD BLESS CANADA, THE GREATEST COUNTRY IN THE WORLD
Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

We need to contain Spain wingers. They play thru the channels to find their wings. A good test indeed, it will be. Good luck to the ladies.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Ayo Akinfe
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
This Falconets one pass the Miracle of Damman

Post by Ayo Akinfe »

You win some you lose some. When we lost to Argentina you were all moaning. Now we did it against China so no complain!

Super Falconets set up quarter final clash with Spain after 95th minute equaliser against China - See more at: https://goo.gl/NL38bL

balo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: This Falconets one pass the Miracle of Damman

Post by balo »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:You win some you lose some. When we lost to Argentina you were all moaning. Now we did it against China so no complain!

Super Falconets set up quarter final clash with Spain after 95th minute equaliser against China - See more at: https://goo.gl/NL38bL

[/video]

They want you to go watch it on YouTube. Sheesh!

Thanks for sharing.
If Noah had been truly wise, he would have swatted those two flies. -- Helen Castle

http://i42.tinypic.com/210hk01.jpg
Oguleftie
Egg
Egg

Post by Oguleftie »

Ayo Akinfe wrote:You win some you lose some. When we lost to Argentina you were all moaning. Now we did it against China so no complain!

You are too late; this was dissected yesterday.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

This our jersey fine no be small.

Oh, and congrats to the Falconets.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Omo,

I am watching the USA V Spain game now, and all of una wey dey yab our coach for shouting instructions to his players need to go Spain's coach especially if u hear pokito espanol like me.

This spanish team looks softer than China, Germany and even Haiti. Their total football crap keeps them at their half while under attack. They go forward en mass sometimes leaving just 2 defenders at the back. Dem goalkeeper na Akpeyi pikin - enough said.

We go beat dem if we no dash dem corner kicks and free kicks.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D

Ekorian wrote:

The team is solid defensively. The back 4 maintain their lines and set effective offside trap . I would love to see the defenders help out with the attack.

Despite all una yabis against the coach , I like the guy. He keeps his team focused, organized and energized.

A tall order to win it all but doable. As much as we're solid defensively, we've had less than 5 shots on goal in 3 matches. Playing only Rasheedat Ajibade with a little support from Monday has not been that effective upfront. But coach Christopher is a defensive minded coach. He's very pragmatic about his style. He has even toned down the constant yelling. The game against Spain on Thursday will be a good test for the girls.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

Put down the vodka; I'm glad the girls would not read this before their game because you got it totally wrong - these Spaniards are ballers way ahead of the chinese. Haven said that I'm really proud of these girls the way they hung in the game against China and never gave in & in the end sailed through. I can count at least 3 clear would be Chinese goals which the girls repelled that would have made Chinese lead 2 nil and impossible to overcome.
Cmoke wrote:Omo,

I am watching the USA V Spain game now, and all of una wey dey yab our coach for shouting instructions to his players need to go Spain's coach especially if u hear pokito espanol like me.

This spanish team looks softer than China, Germany and even Haiti. Their total football crap keeps them at their half while under attack. They go forward en mass sometimes leaving just 2 defenders at the back. Dem goalkeeper na Akpeyi pikin - enough said.

Ekorian wrote:

make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
Robbynice
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Robbynice »

1naija wrote:This our jersey fine no be small.

Oh, and congrats to the Falconets.
Kpom Kwem! The person wey design am, hin head dey house. :thumbs:
DEM GO HEAR WEN!!! © Robbynice

We don't all have to serve or even honor the call to serve but don't boo those that choose to honor the call to serve...© Cellular 2009

"I do not think I know everything about football but I have massive experience." - Arsene Wenger
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Old boy,

Spain tiki taka don colomental your brain finish. You call these weak Spanish girls ballers? So ballers they vomit 2 goals within 10 minutes? Do you realize that one more unanswered goal from Yankee would have sent Spain home? Their left back na their weak link, and we have two good pacey right wingers either of which will cause Spain problems if we capitalize.

Those Spanish girls will conceed if put under pressure.

I like our girls. Nice to finally see a defensively well organized Naija team that is also good at offensive set pieces.

We go win tomorrow.

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D

jette1 wrote:Put down the vodka; I'm glad the girls would not read this before their game because you got it totally wrong - these Spaniards are ballers way ahead of the chinese. Haven said that I'm really proud of these girls the way they hung in the game against China and never gave in & in the end sailed through. I can count at least 3 clear would be Chinese goals which the girls repelled that would have made Chinese lead 2 nil and impossible to overcome.

Ekorian wrote:

Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Nna Bros, no offense but you are getting blindfolded by patriotism and optimism. The bitter truth is that we were REALLY LUCKY against Haiti and China. We might beat Spain but we'll need the god of soccer on our side but technically speaking, we haven't shown anything offensively in our last 3 games.
Cmoke wrote:Old boy,

Spain tiki taka don colomental your brain finish. You call these weak Spanish girls ballers? So ballers they vomit 2 goals within 10 minutes? Do you realize that one more unanswered goal from Yankee would have sent Spain home? Their left back na their weak link, and we have two good pacey right wingers either of which will cause Spain problems if we capitalize.

I like our girls. Nice to finally see a defensively well organized Naija team that is also good at offensive set pieces.

We go win tomorrow.

jette1 wrote:Put down the vodka; I'm glad the girls would not read this before their game because you got it totally wrong - these Spaniards are ballers way ahead of the chinese. Haven said that I'm really proud of these girls the way they hung in the game against China and never gave in & in the end sailed through. I can count at least 3 clear would be Chinese goals which the girls repelled that would have made Chinese lead 2 nil and impossible to overcome.

Ekorian wrote:

Thunder
Egg
Egg

Post by Thunder »

Ekorian wrote:Nna Bros, no offense but you are getting blindfolded by patriotism and optimism. The bitter truth is that we were REALLY LUCKY against Haiti and China. We might beat Spain but we'll need the god of soccer on our side but technically speaking, we haven't shown anything offensively in our last 3 games.

We go win tomorrow.

Ekorian wrote:

Ekorian, you definitely know your onions. Nuff respect.
WHATEVER, WHEREEVER, & WHENEVER, FOREVER ARSENAL! I am an ARSENALIST!
"Wise men talk because they have something to say, fools talk because they have to say something." - Plato
Ekorian
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Ekorian »

Thunder wrote:
Ekorian wrote:Nna Bros, no offense but you are getting blindfolded by patriotism and optimism. The bitter truth is that we were REALLY LUCKY against Haiti and China. We might beat Spain but we'll need the god of soccer on our side but technically speaking, we haven't shown anything offensively in our last 3 games.

We go win tomorrow.

Ekorian wrote:

Ekorian, you definitely know your onions. Nuff respect.
Thanks bro. I've been following the girls for a while now.
Btw,I'm presently in Bermuda and Madam is upset that I'm planning our day around the game. :lol:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: [FIFA WOMEN'S U-20] CHINA 1 VS FALCONETS 1 FT.

Post by Damunk »

UK Cybers, they're showing the game live on Eurosport 2 from about 2:45pm.
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "