Breaking news Mikel says he is ready for AFCON qualifiers

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Breaking news Mikel says he is ready for AFCON qualifiers

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Super Eagles captain says he is ready for AFCON qualifiers against Seychelles
Mikel Obi assures of his readiness to partake in the Super Eagles qualifiers against Seychelles.

https://www.pulse.ng/sports/football/mi ... 23163.html

Captain Nigeria, abeg return to Europe, you have offers to head back to Europe
He said, “I’m getting better already and trying to get back into fitness before I start playing again; hopefully in a week or two, I will return to the field of play.

“For the game against Seychelles next month, I’m confident I will be fit before then but for now I just want to focus on getting back to full fitness.”
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Breaking news Mikel says he is ready for AFCON qualifier

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Capitain for life! They sent him to china, injure am come kidnap I'm papa but nothing has stopped him from wearing the GWG! :clap: :clap: :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
vancity eagle
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by vancity eagle »

This is a true patriot and Nigerian legend. Playing at the age of 31 while his dad was kidnapped.

And yet we have some defending that shameless clown who retires at 27 to sit on his massas bench.

For the rest of Mikel SE career he needs to sit further back and create from deep while helping to shield the defence. He does not have the lungs to be running up front.

He is a SE legend. This is a guy that has nothing to prove, but he loves Nigeria. :thumb: :thumb:
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Mikel is a true patriot. I think Mikel should also consider retirement after Afcon 2019. You don't want to continue to play after becoming a burden to the team.

V Moses is also a patriot. It is not by force to play for the National team. If his heart is no longer in it. He should do the right thing and retire.

Moses has won the Afcon, he has been to two world cups. Some one else should step up and take his place. As for me I am forever grateful for V Moses. If I were V Moses, I don't think I would have chosen to represent Nigeria in the first place. He has forgiven the country of his birth.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Mikel is indeed a true patriot but I think it is time he retire as well. We have better and younger players ready to take his place.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

Undertaker wrote:Mikel is indeed a true patriot but I think it is time he retire as well. I have better and younger players ready to take his place.
you need someone to inflict serious bodily harm on you
SuperEagles

Undertaker
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Undertaker »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Undertaker wrote:Mikel is indeed a true patriot but I think it is time he retire as well. I have better and younger players ready to take his place.
BP, We thank Mikel for services but his time is up! :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Last edited by Undertaker on Fri Aug 17, 2018 12:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
I SEE DEAD PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Kabalega
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Kabalega »

Lost cause!
Let Mikel retire in peace like Vic Mo. :D

9ja has tried and all they could do is erratically qualify for AFCON and make 2nd round at the WC depending on the draw.
It is time for more progressive African FAs to take the mantle and Africa, to new heights.....
“If your opponent is of choleric temper, seek to irritate him. Pretend to be weak, that he may grow arrogant.”- Sun Tzu
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Excellent PR move for someone to later say, as I tell una b4, I wan play dis qualifiers so so bad, but this wound naim no make me fit come.!

Fingers crossed!

Cmoke :D :D :D :D :D
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

ohenhen1 wrote:Mikel is a true patriot. I think Mikel should also consider retirement after Afcon 2019. You don't want to continue to play after becoming a burden to the team.

V Moses is also a patriot. It is not by force to play for the National team. If his heart is no longer in it. He should do the right thing and retire.

Moses has won the Afcon, he has been to two world cups. Some one else should step up and take his place. As for me I am forever grateful for V Moses. If I were V Moses, I don't think I would have chosen to represent Nigeria in the first place. He has forgiven the country of his birth.
Waiti Nigeria do am?
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

kajifu wrote:
ohenhen1 wrote:Mikel is a true patriot. I think Mikel should also consider retirement after Afcon 2019. You don't want to continue to play after becoming a burden to the team.

Waiti Nigeria do am?
His parents were killed in Kaduna, religious violence.
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

Bigpokey24 wrote:
Yeah, because someone said the truth about ... Mikel? Is others not entitled to their opinion? You are very "useless."
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.
Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Wetin I tell una !

Cmoke wrote:Excellent PR move for someone to later say, as I tell una b4, I wan play dis qualifiers so so bad, but this wound naim no make me fit come.!

Fingers crossed!

Cmoke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Cmoke »

Wetin I tell una !

Cmoke wrote:Excellent PR move for someone to later say, as I tell una b4, I wan play dis qualifiers so so bad, but this wound naim no make me fit come.!

Fingers crossed!

maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

Cmoke wrote:Wetin I tell una !

Fingers crossed!

Kaiii
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

well he has been injured and riding pine in China ...let other players step in..Mikel didn't play the first AFCOn qualifiers..if we can't beat Seychelles, then ROHR must go
SuperEagles

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

He should not even be playing against Seychelles, let all the new maradonna that should have gone to the world cup try their luck.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

It's Seychelles so we don't even need Mikel, this match is ready made for the upcoming stars to show their quality...we'll finally see what the likes of Onyekuru, Nwakali, Samuel Kalu, Simy and the rest are made of.
Senator WIRES
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Senator WIRES »

Bigpokey24 wrote: Captain Nigeria, abeg return to Europe, you have offers to head back to Europe
:lol: Even GERVINHO don return to Europe from the wilderness of China :cry:
"BIAFRA is a FAILED Project!! "Biafranism tends to make people hard of intellectual hearing"-ohsee.
!

"the problem with you people is that you want every thing to be Igbo and you pronounce it Igbo and then force it to be Igbo" IKWERREMAN
"The trouble with you is that you are blinded by prejudice and only see what you want to see." CIC to Dr. SAB
"..there are a handful of mindless Igbos on this forum that are an embarrassment to themselves"CiC
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle

Post by Bigpokey24 »

He signed for Parma..I don't even know why naija players are rushing to these rubbish league..even Raheem lawal, just signed for some club in the UAE...yes they are going for the money..no wonder no Nigerian player is yet to win APOY since 1998....pathetic..20 freaking years
SuperEagles

wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Bigpokey24 wrote:well he has been injured and riding pine in China ...let other players step in..Mikel didn't play the first AFCOn qualifiers..if we can't beat Seychelles, then ROHR must go
Why is your mouth smelling like Mikel yansh?
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Eaglezbeak
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Eaglezbeak »

Kabalega wrote:Lost cause!
Let Mikel retire in peace like Vic Mo. :D

9ja has tried and all they could do is erratically qualify for AFCON and make 2nd round at the WC depending on the draw.
It is time for more progressive African FAs to take the mantle and Africa, to new heights.....
If Africa’s FAs where progressive teams that couldn’t win a single game in Russia against the likes of Saudi Arabia and Iran wouldn’t have easily qualified in the first place,Africa’s best qualified except it!
WHAT SHALL BE SHALL BE SABI