EPL Barca 6 - Huddersfield 1.....Pep don start again ooo

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
EPL Barca 6 - Huddersfield 1.....Pep don start again ooo

Post by zee »

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: after ONLY 34 mins.

Na wa for dis Pep :thumbs: :thumbs: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Last edited by zee on Sun Aug 19, 2018 3:13 pm, edited 3 times in total.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL Barca 3 - Huddersfield 1.....Pep don start again ooo

Post by zee »

Stankovic pulls one back for Huddersfield. :clap:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Mendy is running the Huddersfield team ragged. He is having a more disciplined game today.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

oloye wrote:Mendy is running the Huddersfield team ragged. He is having a more disciplined game today.

He is a beast :scared:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Huddersfield were doing fine until that first goal .... defense so bad that even Wenger would call them schoolboys :tic:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Poor Huddersfield, being ripped to shreds!
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

anikulapo wrote:Huddersfield were doing fine until that first goal .... defense so bad that even Wenger would call them schoolboys :tic:
They would probably go down this season...they punched above their weight last season with the average players they have .

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL Barca 4 - Huddersfield 1.....Pep don start again ooo

Post by zee »

What a vicious and brutal FK :woot: :woot: :clap: :clap: :clap: :thumbs: :thumbs:
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

This mop head guy keeps giving away freekicks in dangerous places

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

The scary thing is that City are crusing on gear 2

YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

Zee, Watford too don start... leading 3-1 at Burnley :taunt: :taunt:
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Mendy MOM.....okay maybe Aguero.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Agu gets his hattrick.
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

They take Aguero out and just as you want to say praise the Lord...you see Sane and you ask Lord why?

Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL Barca 5 - Huddersfield 1.....Pep don start again ooo

Post by Chief Ogbunigwe »

zee wrote::lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: after ONLY 34 mins.

Na wa for dis Pep :thumbs: :thumbs: :lol: :lol: :lol:

you no see how dey handle my Arsenal last week like say we no dey field? EPL has some seriously good teams...City, Man U, Liverpool, Chelsea,

and sadly, even Totoham :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
AFCON 2019 sweet o
Barren for 37 yrs no good o

New member and Titled Chief, Distant Gunners Consortium.
"This is an island surrounded by water, big water, ocean water."
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

oloye wrote:They take Aguero out and just as you want to say praise the Lord...you see Sane and you ask Lord why?

your team Arsenal na foolish business people. When City wanted Alexis, they should have gotten Sane plush cash. Instead, their yanga tolotolo and ended up getting Mkhi :veryangry: :veryangry: :veryangry:
AFCON 2019 sweet o

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL Barca 5 - Huddersfield 1.....Pep don start again ooo

Post by oloye »

Poor Huddersfield , at this point in time, the ref should step in and mercifully put an end to this game.

zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

oloye wrote:They take Aguero out and just as you want to say praise the Lord...you see Sane and you ask Lord why?
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
Sir V
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: EPL Barca 6 - Huddersfield 1.....Pep don start again ooo

Post by Sir V »

Dem dey use Hud take practice
"If winning isn't important, why do we spend all that money on scoreboards?“ --Chuck Coonradt
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

Super save by HUD's keeper. :clap:
Chief Ogbunigwe
Eaglet
Eaglet

why is Guardiola always hugging Arteta?
AFCON 2019 sweet o

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

Just a stroll in the park for City.

oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

We have just watched a masterclass display from the blurb end of Manchester.....let us see what the other team from the red district would serve us....at least we can compare between red and blue.