Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Discuss World Football here. Continental football, International Leagues, and players.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Manchester United - News, Developments & Season

Post by marko »

Haha, well said it and saying it again, Mourinho is not the man for united, never has and never will be! He has not improved united football from its traditional attacking Philosophy, we have a talented squad of players but Mourinho cannot get the best out of them, he spends all his time arguing with everyone, press, players, he never takes responsibility for his short comings, he is a footballing coward, imagine Leicester dominating a home game! This has never happened in the Fergie era, sorry its time, we call it quits! This man needs to be sacked and paid off! Any coach with an attacking philosophy will do right now, it cannot get any worse than the crap we are putting up with
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

A good result against Spurs next Monday should calm all the unnecesary hysteria.
Its a.shaky start but the team can and should improve
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

benteke wrote:A good result against Spurs next Monday should calm all the unnecesary hysteria.
I want to believe you did not watch the rubbish they served today at Brighton
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
The YeyeMan
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by The YeyeMan »

Desperate stuff from tfco.

I love it. :lol:
danfo driver quotes:
"Great! Now it begins." - Jan 25, 2024
-
Cellular quotes:
"The Yeyeman is hardly ever vulgar when dealing with anyone. " - Mar 23, 2018
"Thank God na oyibo be coach." - Nov 16, 2017
"I will take Trump over Clinton but I am in the minority." - Jul 19, 2016

© The YeyeMan 2024
This post is provided AS IS with no warranties and confers no rights.
It is not authorised by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use. All rights reserved.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

getting sniffy here.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

Park the bus against Spurs? That is exactly what he will do because of his ego, he is scared of opening up and losing, like i said, we dont have any identity anymore, has he improved our football or the league position? The biggest clubside in world football, if these lies are to be peddled around should not be playing defensive football, our commercial appeal is legendary worldwide, this was built playing attractive football and won many fans worldwide, now we employed a footballing coward who has the audacity to tell us we should be used to losing, thats not what we paid him for, when we talk about giants of european football, utd should be right up there but now, we are definitely 2nd tier, look at city tear apart huddersfield, they will tear brighton apart, all mourinho is doing is complaining because he is a lazy coach, he wants already made players and will never create one, that is a lazy coach to me
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
benteke
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by benteke »

oloye wrote:
benteke wrote:A good result against Spurs next Monday should calm all the unnecesary hysteria.
You better not believe that.
And yes i do expect the performances to improve, its a slow start to the season
YemiBrazil
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by YemiBrazil »

benteke wrote:
oloye wrote:
You better not believe that.
And yes i do expect the performances to improve, its a slow start to the season
Benteke, that’s my fear. Mourinho will get vital results in ‘bragging rights’ matches but we still won’t see any defined approach or sustainable improvement. Mourinho was a temporary fix. Last season showed United can still compete even with lots of injured players so his job is done if he enters his typical self-destruction mode. It’s time to go for a manager whose approach matches the United spirit.
*** Every child is A STAR! ***

Only Mister Johnson https://www.amazon.com/Only-Mister-Johnson-Okey-Chigbo/dp/B09DMW3RM9
----------------------------------------------------------------
"A revolution in a personal context, is a turn around of a predominant way of thinking or doing things TO BETTER YOURSELF and effectively BETTER YOUR NATION!!!"
----------------------------------------------------------------
* Progressive Federalism * Personal Revolution * Industrialization *
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

What will you define as a good result against Spurs?
Park the bus and draw?
Park the bus with a narrow win?
Park the bus with a narrow loss?
Expansive football and a loss?
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

toyin133 wrote:
Park the bus and draw?
:rotf: :rotf: I think Manu will want to win the game period ugly just 3 points bonus if Spurs did not show up.
A draw with parking bonus will feel like a win to Jose.
Spurs can make a statement by going 3 straight win .
Is the game away to Manu?Dam it will be nice to see Manu open nyash back to back
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

We are playing at home next Monday and i do not expect any better, fair enough, dependent on the players available, i do not think Lindelof and Bailly will be paired together, if Matic is fit, he will play, if Herrera is fit, he will play, be rest assured, Mourinho will park the bus just to get 3 points, if we dare lose that game, Mourinho is toast, he knows it

Marko
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

:rotf: :rotf: Wow I was thinking this is beloved thread under Wenger.Jose will bounce back on Monday those games he knows how to win them.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

toyin133 wrote:
Park the bus and draw?

something like ummm the last time we faced you

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

They did not CEDIS coming
Naira Did We :rotf: :rotf:

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

marko wrote:We are playing at home next Monday and i do not expect any better, fair enough, dependent on the players available, i do not think Lindelof and Bailly will be paired together, if Matic is fit, he will play, if Herrera is fit, he will play, be rest assured, Mourinho will park the bus just to get 3 points, if we dare lose that game, Mourinho is toast, he knows it
What do you think will happen to him if Spurs beat you guys?I say nothing,spurs is not a moi moi team a well coach and all round better team in my opinion.Monday will be an interesting game if spurs show up.Manu should have come for Ozil
Good luck finding a better coach
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

kajifu wrote:
marko wrote:We are playing at home next Monday and i do not expect any better, fair enough, dependent on the players available, i do not think Lindelof and Bailly will be paired together, if Matic is fit, he will play, if Herrera is fit, he will play, be rest assured, Mourinho will park the bus just to get 3 points, if we dare lose that game, Mourinho is toast, he knows it
What do you think will happen to him if Spurs beat you guys?I say nothing,spurs is not a moi moi team a well coach and all round better team in my opinion.Monday will be an interesting game if spurs show up.Manu should have come for Ozil
What do i think will happen, we will find out soon enough, he knows his job is on the line and future roles in the premiership, one thing for certain, if he gets sacked, he will not coach a top team in the premiership anymore

Marko
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

marko wrote:
kajifu wrote:
What do i think will happen, we will find out soon enough, he knows his job is on the line and future roles in the premiership, one thing for certain, if he gets sacked, he will not coach a top team in the premiership anymore
Without Ruis by his side, the emperor has been walking naked! Just look at the shambolic display on the field.
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Wait do united fans really want to fire Josie?

This has gotta be a joke right :laugh:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
wiseone
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wiseone »

Clutching at straws/looking for any positives...Andreas Pereira has been called up to the Brazil squad for the first time. The first time in 100 years that a player born outside Brazil has been called up to the Brazilian national team.
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

:lol:

i recall the same thing you said before we faced Spurs at home last season.
We beat them 1-0

We faced them 3x last season and beat them twice.

Relax and enjoy; you are too negative

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

tfco wrote:

We beat them 1-0

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
I am not negative, man united is playing negative football

Marko
bepanda
Egg
Egg

Post by bepanda »

I don't understand how Jose still has a job. When will he get fired?

0. Yesterday, he complained that the referee whistle the game while the ball was in the air. Is this man even serious?
1. Man City had 15+ shots on goal. United less than 5. And he blames the loss on Bailey, Lindelof !!!
2. He complains all the time.
3. His football is annoying (to put it nicely)
4. His own players are tired of his antics.
5. He can't wait for press conferences to blame everything that went bad on his own players
6. He will never change. He will never reach the level of Pep.
7. Essien, Terry, Lampard, Eto'o, Drogba are no longer there to bail him out
8. His brand of football is C.R.A.P.
9. He has lost the dressing room long time ago.
10. Does he really need to spend another $250m to beat bottom of the table teams with $50M budgets?
11. What has he done to Alexis? Martial? Pogba? Valencia? These players are unrecognizable !!!
12. Zidane and Wenger are available ...

Please send the man on vacation, so that he can enjoy his retirement.
Bepanda
tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

marko wrote:
tfco wrote:

We beat them 1-0

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o
I am not negative, man united is playing negative football
:lol: :lol:
after 2 games!!!
wow

the same negative football that gave us our highest points total since Fergie...ok

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S

tfco
Eagle
Eagle

Post by tfco »

bepanda wrote:I don't understand how Jose still has a job. When will he get fired?

0. Yesterday, he complained that the referee whistle the game while the ball was in the air. Is this man even serious?
1. Man City had 15+ shots on goal. United less than 5. And he blames the loss on Bailey, Lindelof !! No he did not blame anyone, stop lying
2. He complains all the time. No he does not. When he praises the players, the media do not highlight it
3. His football is annoying (to put it nicely)
4. His own players are tired of his antics. Proof please...thank you
5. He can't wait for press conferences to blame everything that went bad on his own players Again, more lies
6. He will never change. He will never reach the level of Pep.
7. Essien, Terry, Lampard, Eto'o, Drogba are no longer there to bail him out
8. His brand of football is C.R.A.P.
9. He has lost the dressing room long time ago. Really. When was this? Thanks
10. Does he really need to spend another $250m to beat bottom of the table teams with $50M budgets? All teams lose to bottom dwellers; it happened to Fergie, it happens to all coaches
11. What has he done to Alexis? Martial? Pogba? Valencia? These players are unrecognizable !!! They are very recognisable. Finished 2nd last season
12. Zidane and Wenger are available ... Good for them, let them be available

Please send the man on vacation, so that he can enjoy his retirement.
Bepanda
You are in 17th place.
Enjoy your relegation battle...and Europa

5 games sweet o
DNA no good o

AFCON 2024 L-O-S-E-R-S