UNBELIEVABLE! Agali, Aiyegbeni, Baba sent home!

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

khalela wrote:
Waffiman wrote:You guys are so funny. This has nothing to do with discipline, it has everything to do with victimisation, hence the protest and mutiny by the players. CCC will back down and he will look a joke. Mark my words.

Do you guys really believe it is just these guys that broke camp rules? If the NFA wants to punish players for breaking camp rules, we will have no player left in camp. :P :P :P CCC has victimised these players because they have been outspoken and asked for changes, they have told him to his face what they taught of him, it should be noted that CCC did not invite Baba and Agali. None of the players respect him as a coach, a lot of them do not respect him as a person. So the end result is this kind of disaster, when you master have undermine you publicly, you lose respect but they did not count on how desperate CCC is now. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

CCC is just desperate to cover his incompetence so he is looking for scapegoats to show the world these guys are the reason why I failed. His action justs shows how out of touch he is. What a prat!

Guys, we have just the quickest plane back from Tunis. :x :x :x :x :x

There will be more to come from this story. No worries.

Oga Chief. Abeg ansa my PM.
Waffi, much as it pains me to do this(based on our fall out of Arsenal and Madrid and a certain Veira) :wink: , I agree very much with you. CCC and Co are trying to sweep dirt under the carpet instead of parking it.But some of us are aware that CCC is the joke.
And I am already hearing some reports in some quaters that the action has been called off(much like Nigerian Strikes :P ) so you can guess who the joke is on.
What fall out? I have not fallen out with you, we disagreed on an issue and that was theend of the matter. It s only football, nothing spoil. BTW! Vieira rejected Real Madrid. :wink: :wink: :P :P :P :P
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

Waffi - I thought you said the players fired 5 words back at CCC for every 1 he uttered on their way to getting the sacked players back into the team.

It now seems that there has been no reprieve from the expulsion and Yakubu is already on his way back to England. How do you reconcile that with your earlier "scoop".
To stop trying is to start dying
Waffiman
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by Waffiman »

old_obsession wrote:
omotori wrote:
i agree with the suspension. the only shocking thing na Aiyegbeni .. he has a wife now. some peeps will never learn.
wife for green card ? at least he did not do a Kobe :D
how do u know?

waffiman i think you're putting a nasty spin on all this. What are ur sources in camp feeding you this ? Mutiny? come on man.
What spin? What do you mean by that? Look! I have posted what I have been told, and I know in time I will be proven right.

BTW! I remember you were one of those who called me names when I argued that we cannot play Jay Jay and Papillo in the same team because we did not have the system or coach to formulate a system to pull it off. You saw the end result when we played a better organised and well coached team.

You also called me names when I questioned CCC's abilities as a coac on the basis of what I have seen from the friendles in charge and what I have been told by my sources. I guess youstill think CCC is a good coach.

I can go on and on but I chose not t. My advice, stick around, if you try to have an open mind you will learn something.
Arsène Wenger at Arsenal, 1996 to 2018. I was there.
bleaching cream
Egg
Egg

Post by bleaching cream »

Bell well said. A line has to be drawn sooner rather than later. I listened to Keshi on BBC yesterday and he was of the opinion that rules must be adhered to no matter what.
Of course it will cost us something, but if this action means that players don't take the piss with the National team in future then it's worth it.
toyin133
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by toyin133 »

bleaching cream wrote:Bell well said. A line has to be drawn sooner rather than later. I listened to Keshi on BBC yesterday and he was of the opinion that rules must be adhered to no matter what.
Of course it will cost us something, but if this action means that players don't take the piss with the National team in future then it's worth it.
Bro,
It will only mean that only players who need work permit or international exposure will turn up for the eagles in future. No one wants to be associated with failure and constant disgrace.
"I hear Glenn Hoddle has found God. That must have been one hell of a pass." Jasper Carrott
"Mind you, football is not really about winning, or goals, or saves or supporters. It's about glory. It's about doing things in style, doing them with a flourish. It's
about going out to beat the other lot, not waiting for them to die of boredom."
Danny Blanchflower
bleaching cream
Egg
Egg

Post by bleaching cream »

T, i hear u, but isn't it the case already, that the SE is the harlot everyone dumps on.
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

Am all for the suspension or exclusive to instill discipline. But it seems to me there is double standard here. why was kanu and JJ not punished for coming late, eh? This thing stinks
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
niyi
Egg
Egg
Re: UNBELIEVABLE! Agali, Aiyegbeni, Baba sent home!

Post by niyi »

Bump!!! Make Siasia apply some of these principles
Ona t'Olorun ngba soro
lati se ise re
ona re enikan ko mo
awamaridi ni!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

And that was CCC not taking rubbish from players. Much respect to CCC for taking a stand.

:thumb: :thumb:
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

Look at what happened to the three players since then:
- Agali lost his way and ended up languishing in China. Aged 32.
- Yakubu is now a Championship player aged just 28
- Babayaro. Retired at 29, now bankrupt at 32

Kanu is turning 35 and still going strong, though in the Championship now. At 32, he scored in and won the FA Cup. Throw in extra years to his age for all we care :thumb:
Believe it or not
Egg
Egg

Post by Believe it or not »

ohenhen1 wrote:And that was CCC not taking rubbish from players. Much respect to CCC for taking a stand.

:thumb: :thumb:
And what has the heavy handedness achieved since then?
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by danfo driver »

:D
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

danfo driver wrote::D
Man we've come a long way
Tobi17
Egg
Egg
Re:

Post by Tobi17 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:If this is true Naija should withdraw from the ANC. This is a disgrace that will haunt us forever. I advice the honorable minister to withdraw naija ASAP because this will only get uglier.CCC will further tarnish naija image.This is unprecedented incompetency, an insult to the black man the world over.CCC must go. :( :( :( :( :( :( :(
This guy has been daft since 2004...what a pity.
jdizzy
Egg
Egg

Post by jdizzy »

Whatever happened to our Singaporean nephew Lowzeewee???
Niente Ÿ impossibile!