Osaze Odemwingie

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

tmex12
Egg
Egg
Osaze Odemwingie

Post by tmex12 »

He was excellent as a studio guest on BBC 5 live World Cup programs: articulate, smart and very charming. The BBC was a welcome escape from Fox's mediocrity.

He is now a regular on their podcast and he's just continued from where he left off. On last weeks program, he was very incisive and offered back stories on players and coaches that was amusing. Really impressed.
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Osaze Odemwingie

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

He should get hid coaching license and replace Salisu as SE assistant coach. pure baller!
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Oyibo na Oyibo.

Hell no, he should stick to his broadcasting job
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

tmex12 wrote:He was excellent as a studio guest on BBC 5 live World Cup programs: articulate, smart and very charming. The BBC was a welcome escape from Fox's mediocrity.

He is now a regular on their podcast and he's just continued from where he left off. On last weeks program, he was very incisive and offered back stories on players and coaches that was amusing. Really impressed.
I know you think you are praising him but isn't it rather condescending because what you are really saying is that you expected him to not be articulate because of what ? you tell me!!!
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
DIMKA76
Egg
Egg

Post by DIMKA76 »

jette1 wrote:
tmex12 wrote:He was excellent as a studio guest on BBC 5 live World Cup programs: articulate, smart and very charming. The BBC was a welcome escape from Fox's mediocrity.

I know you think you are praising him but isn't it rather condescending because what you are really saying is that you expected him to not be articulate because of what ? you tell me!!!

@tmex12 ol boy them don analyse you finish oh :shock:
WE ARE ALL TOGETHER!!
tmex12
Egg
Egg

Post by tmex12 »

jette1 wrote:

Jette its well known on this site you have both an expression and a comprehension problem. This is a prime example. Yes, Osaze was articulate and smart with his analysis - it was praise. As I also shared in my original note, I found the US Fox studio team the exact opposite of that - not praise.

I would never have thought Jette would indulge in virtue signalling.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Same here too....................very eloquent
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
Odas
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Odas »

tmex12 wrote:
jette1 wrote:

Jette its well known on this site you have both an expression and a comprehension problem. This is a prime example. Yes, Osaze was articulate and smart with his analysis - it was praise. As I also shared in my original note, I found the US Fox studio team the exact opposite of that - not praise.

I would never have thought Jette would indulge in virtue signalling.
Tmex12: Are you saying Jette1 is a troublemaker? :tic: :tic:
And the BIBLE says: The race is NOT for the swift, neither is the battle for the strong nor ... but time and chance makes them all.
Ecclesiastes 1:18: For in much wisdom is much grief and he that increases knowledge increases sorrow.