Isaac Success...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Isaac Success...

Post by bushboy »

...my boy is starting today in the EFL cup versus Reading. Game is in the 28th minute. Hopefully, he scores and can force his way to some EPL starts! Go Isaac!!
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Isaac Success...

Post by bushboy »

The other good news is that he looks to be back playing in his favored CF position.
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?
Adisboy
Egg
Egg

Post by Adisboy »

He don score
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The by deserves a break. Happy for him :clap:
OCCUPY NFF!!
marutimon
Egg
Egg

Post by marutimon »

Is there a link to this?

I feel like Success only needs a good outing to replace Andre Gray in the starting line up for Watford.
aruako1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by aruako1 »

He scores!!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Nice
Winners do it the right way.

http://www.weareimpact.com/livebroadcast.aspx
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

any link to the game?

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

The boy is balling big time according the bbc live text coverage. He just narrowly missed a couple shots and has won 2 freekicks. Issac don vex o! :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
ohenhen1
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by ohenhen1 »

Rohr should have invited him as a camp body. We don't have to always wait for the player to be performing at club level before inviting players. Issac Success is a good prospect.

bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

My boy!!! I'm so excited for him. Hopefully this is the year he justifies all my hype of him since 2012.
Who will be next?
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

It was a nice goal as we. Rounded the keeper calmly and slotted into an empty net. If this dude gets his confidence up, he can have a Everton Lukaku type season.
Who will be next?
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

bushboy wrote:My boy!!! I'm so excited for him. Hopefully this is the year he justifies all my hype of him since 2012.

You have jinxed him again :roll:
OCCUPY NFF!!
chief nfachairman
Egg
Egg

Post by chief nfachairman »

Godfather
Egg
Egg

Post by Godfather »

[/video]
“Achebe was a writer in whose company the Prison walls fell down.” – Dr. Nelson Mandela.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

From the little that I can see, it is criminal that Rohr took Ighalo to wc ahead of this guy. See speed.
icee
Egg
Egg

Post by icee »

ANC wrote:From the little that I can see, it is criminal that Rohr took Ighalo to wc ahead of this guy. See speed.
/
What has success shown in the last 14 months to qualify his non call up to the WC in june as criminal ? if anything, he'd been in the news for all non footballing reasons, shipped off on loan, deemed overweight or perhaps how will it not be "criminal" in your dramatic sounding word to have invited him ahead with Igalo.? Hey I'm happy success is finally showing up after a long lull and I hope he does turn things around BUT please let's not be like the English that blindly hype in reactionary fashion. This is against Reading FC, let's keep watching as the potential has never been the question but the discipline and consistency
Last edited by icee on Thu Aug 30, 2018 2:43 am, edited 2 times in total.
Synopsis
Egg
Egg

Post by Synopsis »

ANC wrote:From the little that I can see, it is criminal that Rohr took Ighalo to wc ahead of this guy. See speed.
Tbf, Success had nothing positive going for him last season.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

Synopsis wrote:
Tbf, Success had nothing positive going for him last season.

:lol:

Neither did Ighalo. Abegii I will take a Fat Promise any day over Ighalo
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

In just 32 secs of video you were able to determine that Rohr's 2 yrs worth of work before the wc is criminal. You need to register for Obamacare so u can get help. :thumb:
OCCUPY NFF!!
Tobi17
Egg
Egg

Post by Tobi17 »

E no go better for injury, Success if fit is one or two seasons away from been a Samuel Etoo type of player, that's as long as he stays disciplined and fit. I still insist Isaac was the most talented player from that U17 set, I still believe he will be a terrific player if this new Watford coach keeps believing in him and plays him consistently.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

In just 32 secs of video you were able to determine that Rohr's 2 yrs worth of work before the wc is criminal. You need to register for Obamacare so u can get help. :thumb:

:rotf: :rotf:
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:

Here's a better video.

[/video]

Hmmmm, Success is wearing the no10 jersey which suggests the coach has a lot of confidence in him...
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "