Mourinho:"Show Respect People, I'M Still The Greatest"

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mourinho:"Show Respect People, I'M Still The Greatest"

Post by kajifu »

Kai Jose na real trouble maker sha,I hope sunday Burnley can bounce back from their disappoint Europa exit with a victory.
Tough task for them after playing on Saturday.
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

JM, please prove it on the pitch, lwill be interesting to see our lineup this weekend
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Mourinho:"Show Respect People"

Post by zee »

Senator WIRES wrote:
'I am the manager of one of the greatest clubs in the world but I am also one of the greatest managers in the world,' said Mourinho.

Subsequently asked if he would still be considered one of the modern greats without winning a league title at Old Trafford, Mourinho remained on the front foot.

'Of course,' the Portuguese answered, before turning the question around. 'Did you read any philosopher or in your information you never spent time reading Hegel? Just as an example Hegel says the truth is in the whole, is always in the whole…

'Do you ask that question to the manager that finished third in the Premier League (Mauricio Pochettino) or fourth (Jurgen Klopp),' he added.

'I tell you what I think, how they feel. And I answer you the question. That's easy.

'I had last season great success [in finishing second]. I had great success last season but that's what you probably don't want to admit.

'I analyse my performance myself and for me it is more important what I think than what you think.

'I repeat that two seasons ago we had a fantastic season by winning the Europa League.

'We are the last team in England to win a European cup. I have won eight league titles.

'I am the only manager in the world that won in Italy, Spain and England and but even after winning eight titles, not small titles or small countries, my second position last season is one of my greatest achievements in football, I think.'
http://www.dailymail.co.uk/sport/footba ... d-job.html
This football-coward :mrgreen: is a big clown.............Ancelotti won league titles in Italy, England, Germany, France plus CL, Euro Super Cup and FIFA world club in Spain.
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
furiously frank
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by furiously frank »

metalalloy wrote:
furiously frank wrote:He is a gooner :) countdown till Zinedine Zidane is on. Giving contract to a player JM objects is the handwriting on the wall.
expect more capitulation by players and losses in the weeks ahead. He will be gone by the end of november at the latest.

I cant imagine Zidane leaving a slight mess in Real to a disaster in Man U.
You know why? Answer is simple: French. The team will be completely French, this time next year.
They gave contract to Martial on Pogba and Zidane recommendation
"That Justice is a blind goddess
Is a thing to which we blacks are wise.
Her bandage hides two festering sores
That once perhaps were eyes."
Langston Hughes, 1923
marko
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by marko »

The big question is the players Mourinho have thrown under the bus, martial, Pogba, Shaw, Rashford, Bailly,Lindelof, Jones, smalling, are these the same players willing to save his career, Martial will sign a contract as he knows he will outlast JM

I was prepared to give JM the benefit of the doubt but that pre season stunt showed he has become lazy, relying on big spends, never looking to develop talent like he was öaid to do

Look his fate is probably sealed in one of the footballer house over the weekend

If the players buy into your philosophy, they will play for you, if they dont, they will get confused as the next man and suddenly become hopeless

Liverpool, Tottenham, Chelsea, City have an identity, that Liverpool got to the champions league final is a testament of how they want to play

Liverpool can argue they had a better season than united by getting to the champions league final, who cares if we finished 2nd in the league, that 19 point gap shows a gulf in class

JM uses the media to his advantage when criticising players, now the tables have turned, why cant he handle the same criticism he dishes out freely?

Yes he is a great manager with credentials to back this up, right now, he has turned into a lazy coach with no ideas, if he does not get a result today, he better do the honourable thing and resign
So angry Nigeria got kicked out of the world cup once again, i nearly told my wife that i caught my girlfriend with another man today!

Marko
ohsee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ohsee »

metalalloy wrote:
furiously frank wrote:He is a gooner :) countdown till Zinedine Zidane is on. Giving contract to a player JM objects is the handwriting on the wall.
expect more capitulation by players and losses in the weeks ahead. He will be gone by the end of november at the latest.

I cant imagine Zidane leaving a slight mess in Real to a disaster in Man U.
Gini? :scared: Zizou come to Manure? God forbid bad tin. :mad: How can a great and glorious King leave Valhalla to go and wallow in a shithouse? Biko nu, let us talk sense. :idea: My bros metal, na real tru you talk. :thumb:
Coach
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Coach »

WE need to respect his achievements and not get roped into thinking he’s on his way down.