British, German Ladies Involved

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Elexus
Egg
Egg
British, German Ladies Involved

Post by Elexus »

Saturday, January 31, 2004

Sports Vanguard can reveal authoritatively that the sex scandal that hit the Eagles camp on Friday, happened before the noses of their officials who had placed strict restrictions on visitors to their Kuriat Palace Hotel in Monastir, Tunisia.

Unknown to the officials, the three players in Celestine Babayaro of Chelsea, Yakubu Ayegbeni of Portsmouth and Victor Agali of Schalke 04 had arranged with three girls (one German and two British nationals) to check into the same hotel but on the third floor since the entire Nigerian team uses the fourth floor of the five star hotel.

They would sneak out of their rooms to the ladies room. Our reliable source told us that the Hotel security personnel had been monitoring the movement of the girls and those of the players who they used to see at late hours entering Room 343 where the girls lodged.

Luck, however, ran out of them last night when they sneaked into the room and the vigilant security officials alerted the officials of the Eagles who instantly went to the rooms of the players and found them missing.

With the help of the security of the hotel, the Eagles officials entered Room 343 where they found them rollicking.

“There is nothing like are you sure? We found them and they could not deny it”, one of the stunned officials informed Weekend Vanguard. Thereafter, the Hotel security took the ladies and questioned them and they were said to have confessed that the three players lodged them in the hotel. It was then that the NFA went into action, met and passed the information to the Minister.

“We agreed and the players have been decamped”, FA boss Ibrahim Galadima said. Weekend Vanguard gathered that the other players were equally shocked but begged the NFA to temper justice with mercy.

Against the Bafana Bafana, coach Christian Chukwu said that he would introduce Ifeanyi Ekwueme and Garba Lawal to take over the position of Babayaro and Agali. The case of Yakubu Ayegbeni was even worse as he was a shadow of himself during the match against Morocco and many Nigerians are saying that the girls may have sapped their stamina before the first match.

These players should be sent home. They have no business being there. It has gone from the sublime to the ridiculous.
Shownoja
Egg
Egg

Post by Shownoja »

hhhmmmmmm!!! What can one say. See as dem catch wayo men. Everyday for thief one day for the owner.
To stop trying is to start dying
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

You mean they caught them on top women red handed :mrgreen:
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
akidi
Egg
Egg

Post by akidi »

German woman for Agali, and two british women for Baba and Yak...This story is shaky...I could have made up this story myself...Anyway, it might be true, but i doubt it...
GUNNAS 4 LIFE BBBAAABBBYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"We thought Obasi was the best player to play and that was the reason. I thought he did a very good first half but he got tired in the second half but he lived up to the expectation I had on him," Lagerback explaining why he started Obasi over Osaze...

Ol boy, Lagerbagger is suffering from acute malaria oooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

I don't believe this story.
Our reliable source told us that the Hotel security personnel had been monitoring the movement of the girls and those of the players who they used to see at late hours entering Room 343 where the girls lodged.
Why should Hotel personnel monitor the movement of guests??
Last edited by 27 on Sat Jan 31, 2004 12:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

With the help of the security of the hotel, the Eagles officials entered Room 343 where they found them rollicking.
Which one be rollicking?
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

If you don't believe the story, may you articulate a compelling reason why the trio have been decamped?
Talk IT
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Talk IT »

27 wrote:
Which one be rollicking?
:D :D
If there were no God, I would not be alive.
And if God is not good, I would have been dead.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Elexus wrote:27
If you don't believe the story, may you articulate a compelling reason why the trio have been decamped?
Here's another one
http://www.nigeriasports.com/417

Compare and contrast. That one says they were found in "their respective rooms". Conflicting reports.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Talk IT wrote:You mean they caught them on top women red handed :mrgreen:
:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Chei! they were found "rollicking" says the Vanguard! :lol:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Elexus
Egg
Egg

Post by Elexus »

In your opinion, which news is more credible? One has given you a detailed information and if you happen to be in Tunisia, you could check out the details whether there is room 343 and whether the SE stay on the fourth floor. Tunisia is a Moslem country and I am not sure there is a discoteque there. The security may have a Camera and can see the comings and goings of all the guests.
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by 27 »

Elexus wrote:27
In your opinion, which news is more credible? One has given you a detailed information and if you happen to be in Tunisia, you could check out the details whether there is room 343 and whether the SE stay on the fourth floor. Tunisia is a Moslem country and I am not sure there is a discoteque there. The security may have a Camera and can see the comings and goings of all the guests.
There are discos in Tunisia. It seems like the media have a core of the story with varying details. It's like the gospel according to this writer or that writer.
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Even Agali too they pursue woman.....! This Babayaro boy sha, na so them accuse am for rap for london not too long ago....this boy will never learn! "oops..he did it again" :oops:
To God be the glory....New Year 2024! Seek him first and all other things shall be added!Thus saith the Lord!
Its a Goal
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Its a Goal »

Na wa o.

But which one bi rollicking :D.
2 of the finest indigenous coaches Nigeria ever had lost in a space of 4 days. Dear Lord, is this a sign that you are taking away from us what we failed to appreciate? I pray for forgiveness of our sins. I pray for the humility to recognize our wrongs and the humbleness and wisdom to right our ways.

REST IN PEACE COACH STEPHEN KESHI!!! REST IN PEACE COACH AMODU SHAIBU!!!
lowzeewee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by lowzeewee »

And Chukwu was the so-called "German lady"... :mrgreen:
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

Its a Goal,
Na rollicking na im be rollicking simple as A..B..C
:mrgreen:
omonaija
Egg
Egg

Post by omonaija »

lowzeewee,
How come Chukwu go be the "German lady" when he be CCC! :mrgreen:
cic old boy
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by cic old boy »

If the players passed on the girls to Ogunjobi, they for no get this problem.
http://www.naijiant.com/
Upbendel
Egg
Egg

Post by Upbendel »

Hmmm. So many version. Which one man go believe now?
"God will give us the victory, but we must be willing to fight"!
realtrouble

Post by realtrouble »

If this is true, then i must apologies for slating CCC, this is the mess that cause us the game against Denmark in 1998
okuns
Egg
Egg

Post by okuns »

No wonder Aiyegbeni played like crap against Morocco... He don chop forbidden fruit. See how small rollicking scatter man head! :lol: :lol:
danfo driver
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: British, German Ladies Involved

Post by danfo driver »

:lol:
"it is better to be excited now and disappointed later, than it is to be disappointed now and later." - Marcus Aurelius, 178AD
metalalloy wrote: Does the SE have Gray, Mahrez or Albrighton on our team or players of their caliber?