DOES MRI SCREENING SKEW FAVORABLY MORE FOR YORUBA'S ?

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
DOES MRI SCREENING SKEW FAVORABLY MORE FOR YORUBA'S ?

Post by JACKAL »

Is this real or imagined?
Is it a mere coincidence?
Is there something nefarious going on ?
is it genetic or mere happenstance ?

I demand an investigation !! :mrgreen:

Goalkeepers: John Ikedinachukwu Amah, Joseph John Essien, Joseph Ayomide Oluwabusola

Defenders: David Akulo Ishaya, Sunday Cletus Odey, Clement Chigozie Ikenna, Muhammad Ibrahim, Adam Agba’a Mustapha

Midfielders: Samson Okikiola Tijani, Hassan Hussaini, Olatomi Alfred Olaniyan, Peter Agba, Babatunde Jimoh Akinsola, Ibraheem Olalekan Jabaar, Akinwunmi Ayobami Amoo

Forwards: Oluwatimilehin Lawrence Adeniyi, Olakunle Olusegun Junior, Favour Akem
okidoki
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: DOES MRI SCREENING SKEW FAVORABLY MORE FOR YORUBA'S ?

Post by okidoki »

JACKAL wrote:

Goalkeepers: John Ikedinachukwu Amah, Joseph John Essien, Joseph Ayomide Oluwabusola

Defenders: David Akulo Ishaya, Sunday Cletus Odey, Clement Chigozie Ikenna, Muhammad Ibrahim, Adam Agba’a Mustapha

Midfielders: Samson Okikiola Tijani, Hassan Hussaini, Olatomi Alfred Olaniyan, Peter Agba, Babatunde Jimoh Akinsola, Ibraheem Olalekan Jabaar, Akinwunmi Ayobami Amoo

Forwards: Oluwatimilehin Lawrence Adeniyi, Olakunle Olusegun Junior, Favour Akem
That is silly, 2003 and 2005 MRI was used as well. Please how many were Yorubas? Truth is, the make up depends on which academies he's decided, to focus on.
"Nigeria", Africas only true hope of bringing the World cup home to motherland.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

okidoki wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

That is silly, 2003 and 2005 MRI was used as well. Please how many were Yorubas? Truth is, the make up depends on which academies he's decided, to focus on.
Why do you even bother with this guy?
Hope you know this is Solowe.
He is back with his ethnic breakdowns which we thought he had finally outgrown a few years ago.
Seems like his year away from CE has caused him to regress... :idea:
"Ole kuku ni gbogbo wọn "
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

The yoruba gene is the strongest known to humanity, a yoruba man's (full blooded) immune system is so strong that science cannot even see what's wrong with him. I went for a drug test once after smoking budha and passed it. i was blazing 2hrs prior to the test and still passed. :laugh: Dont mess with the sons of odua :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
OCCUPY NFF!!
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by jette1 »

EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The yoruba gene is the strongest known to humanity, a yoruba man's (full blooded) immune system is so strong that science cannot even see what's wrong with him. I went for a drug test once after smoking budha and passed it. i was blazing 2hrs prior to the test and still passed. :laugh: Dont mess with the sons of odua :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Could it be because of inbreeding; I hear say even sistas no Dey off the menu
Last edited by jette1 on Sat Sep 08, 2018 11:31 pm, edited 1 time in total.
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

:lol:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

okidoki wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

In 2003, 2005 & 2007 the MRI test that were conducted at the actual tournament were for study purposes only and they discovered that 35 % of the people who participated were overaged or at the minimum didn't pass the MRI screen. And they only tested people randomly.. meaning the didn't test all the players at that time. FIFA was not using the test at the time to actively disqualify players.

Since the last tournament in INDIA they have stepped up enforcement !!
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Damunk wrote:
okidoki wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Why do you even bother with this guy?
Hope you know this is Solowe.
He is back with his ethnic breakdowns which we thought he had finally outgrown a few years ago.
Seems like his year away from CE has caused him to regress... :idea:

If you cant challenge the substance of what I wrote, shoot the messanger…. Nice try Dafunk. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :clap:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

jette1 wrote:
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA wrote:The yoruba gene is the strongest known to humanity, a yoruba man's (full blooded) immune system is so strong that science cannot even see what's wrong with him. I went for a drug test once after smoking budha and passed it. i was blazing 2hrs prior to the test and still passed. :laugh: Dont mess with the sons of odua :thumbs: :thumbs: :thumbs:
Quite the postulate ...I have no answer to that one :mrgreen:
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

...too many ethnic bigots full here o, and wey condemn the yanks
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

mcal wrote:...too many ethnic bigots full here o, and wey condemn the yanks
Why would you say that ?? I am not sure I understand that comment. Please explain yourself
Last edited by JACKAL on Sun Sep 09, 2018 1:18 am, edited 1 time in total.
1naija
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by 1naija »

okidoki wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Dele Adeleye was class of 2005. He was only 16 them.
The Lord is my Shepherd. I shall not be in want.
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

1naija wrote:
okidoki wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

Dele Adeleye was class of 2005. He was only 16 them.

Dele take your girl friend? :biggrin:
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

nothing to see here
mystic
Egg
Egg

Post by mystic »

JACKAL wrote:
okidoki wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

In 2003, 2005 & 2007 the MRI test that were conducted at the actual tournament were for study purposes only and they discovered that 35 % of the people who participated were overaged or at the minimum didn't pass the MRI screen. And they only tested people randomly.. meaning the didn't test all the players at that time. FIFA was not using the test at the time to actively disqualify players.

I believe he was referring to 2013 and 2015. If you're serious about this then you've got to look at data from our teams starting in 2009. Simply jumping to conclusions or raising questions based on the makeup of this current set alone makes you appear to be unserious.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

jette1 wrote:

Ye gbele ohhh .... oh dear :shock: :shock: :oops: :oops: :oops:
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

anikulapo wrote:
jette1 wrote:

You really enjoy the subtle ethnic baiting, innit bro?
Carry on. :thumb:
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

Damunk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
jette1 wrote:

Expressing shock at an outrageous statement equals excitement eh?

You have an agenda .... carry on ...

O
"The ultimate measure of a man is not where he stands in moments of comfort and convenience, but where he stands at times of challenge and controversy.....

"“There comes a time when one must take a position that is neither safe, nor politic, nor popular, but he must take it because conscience tells him it is right.”

MLK.
onwuatuegwu
Egg
Egg

Post by onwuatuegwu »

anikulapo wrote:
Damunk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
jette1 wrote:

O
Honestly, that guy really have an issue. I am beginning to see what others have been harping about.
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

JACKAL wrote:
Why would you say that ?? I am not sure I understand that comment. Please explain yourself
...why would anyone care what ethnicity, religion, or language a person who wears Nigerian jersey is?
Why would it even merit a thread to be opened, and yet the 'governors' of this board allow such.
Just a mess, some things are too petty.
anikulapo
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by anikulapo »

onwuatuegwu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Damunk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
jette1 wrote:

O
Honestly, that guy really have an issue. I am beginning to see what others have been harping about.

Nwokem the thing weak me sha :boo: :boo:

MLK.
Damunk
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by Damunk »

onwuatuegwu wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
Damunk wrote:
anikulapo wrote:
jette1 wrote:

O
Which guy 'have' an issue - the one that insinuates 'inbreeding' in an ethnic group, or the one that questions why someone should find it funny?
Feel free.
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

mystic wrote:
JACKAL wrote:
okidoki wrote:
JACKAL wrote:

I believe he was referring to 2013 and 2015. If you're serious about this then you've got to look at data from our teams starting in 2009. Simply jumping to conclusions or raising questions based on the makeup of this current set alone makes you appear to be unserious.
Mystic, Long time bro !

The enforcement was still lax in 2009. That was the year the tournament was held in Nigeria and our Captain chukwudi, was purported to be 25 years old. The Federations were doing their own testing in 2009, and FIFA never really really made the enforcemnt tough until the 2017 Tournament in INDIA.

2016 was when they turned the screws on and we lost 26 players due to MRI screening. FIFA took control of the testing in 2016 and had outside appointed doctors do the screening. They also started testing players who were playing rather than just any 2 players on the teams. So the Europeans got the results they wanted. They got 2 European teams into the finals in 2017.

So right now we only have this 2018 edition as the basis for this question i am asking. In a few years we will have a clearer picture of whats going on !