JACKALS MATRIX RESULTS: NIGERIA VS SEYCHELLES

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

JACKAL
Egg
Egg
JACKALS MATRIX RESULTS: NIGERIA VS SEYCHELLES

Post by JACKAL »

PERFORMANCE TARGETS

1. Coaches Game Management: Players fitness, Substitutions, concise Strategy, Responsiveness etc
2. Captains Leadership: Communication with team mates, leading by example, etc
3. Influencing the Referee: Complaining effectively when it matters, etc
4. Aesthetic Play: Clear and concise game plan, no errant balls, effective team movement, etc
5. Kickoff: Must hold the ball for more than 2 minutes before giving it away.
6. Passing: More than 70 % possession time
7. Set Pieces: Effective plan and execution
8. Pressing the Ball: I like to see us for once press the ball effectively from the front when the opponents have the ball
9. Quality of Goal Keeping: Consistent goal kicks, dealing with crosses, commanding the defense, etc
10. Quality Goals Scored & Conceded: 3 Quality goals scored vs. 0 against.
MATRIX RESULTS:

1. Coaches Game Management:
That team was unmotivated, uncoordinated, and Rohrs selection of Ighalo still mystifies me. Refusing to give Onyerukwu meaningful time to show case against a weak team is just mystifying.
Ighalo, Omerou, Onazi have no business still being in the eagles.
Score: 3

2. Captains Leadership:
I swear, I have no idea who captained the team.
Score: 1

3. Influencing the Referee:
Same as before..no real plan to Influence ref decisions. Anemic protest throughout the game

4. Aesthetic Play:
This is the worst team we have ever played, yet our play was still very uncoordinated, a lot of broken plays and passes. Ighalo is literally the worst number 9 ever to play for the eagles.
Score: 3

5. Kickoff:
Nope..They kicked off in the 2nd half and held the ball for less than 20 seconds
Score: 0

6. Passing:
A lot of aimless passing even though we probably had 70% of the possession.
Score: 4

7. Set Pieces:
The Iheanacho free kick was well planned and executed and it resulted in a goal.
Score: 8

8. Pressing the Ball:
The Seychelles team did a better job of pressing the ball in the 2nd half than we have ever mustered in our history. If they had played like that the whole game the Seychelles would have scored and we may not have score 3 goals.

9. Quality of Goal Keeping:
He was on holiday
Score:5

10. Quality of Goals Scored & Conceded:
The only quality goal scored was the set Piece goal. The others were not a result of any type of coordinated planned plays.
Score: 5

TOTAL: 31 out of 100

This over all score is obviously not a good result. Its a failing grade. They only area they showed improvement was the Set Piece. The execution was near perfect.
jette1
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: JACKALS MATRIX RESULTS: NIGERIA VS SEYCHELLES

Post by jette1 »

The reason you couldn't tell who the leader/captain - is because Musa gets overshadowed by all the flamboyant players we are blessed with never mind that he scores goal for us. I think though when a midfielder, defender or goal keeper wears the captain band they tend to command presence as opposed to an obscured non-target-man striker who is running around fighting for ball or trying to get open
make peaceful change impossible make violent change inevitable.

"It depends on what the meaning of the word 'is' is. If the--if he--if 'is' means is and never has been, that is not--that is one thing. If it means there is none, that was a completely true statement....Now, if someone had asked me on that day, are you having any kind of sexual relations with Ms. Lewinsky, that is, asked me a question in the present tense, I would have said no. And it would have been completely true."
EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA »

Jackazz, the temperature in that stadium was about 90 degrees with 70% humidity. Have you ever played in such conditions on a f'ed up pitch?
OCCUPY NFF!!
Schillachi
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by Schillachi »

31/100

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
NIGERIAN BADBOY!
ANC
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by ANC »

[quote="EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA"]Jackazz, the temperature in that stadium was about 90 degrees with 70% humidity. Have you ever played in such conditions on a f'ed up pitch?[/quote]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

Schillachi wrote:31/100

:smile: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
too high ???
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

ANC wrote:[quote="EMIR KONGI JAFFI JOFFA"]Jackazz, the temperature in that stadium was about 90 degrees with 70% humidity. Have you ever played in such conditions on a f'ed up pitch?

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf:[/quote]

:rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: :rotf: peacock don get new name
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
bushboy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by bushboy »

Bump
Bushboy's bushmen : 1.Isaac Success 2. Terem Moffi 3. Victor Boniface 4. Samuel Omorodion. 5. Samson Tijani. 6. Rafiu Durosinmi.
Who will be next?