Croatia losing 0-6 ...

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet
Croatia losing 0-6 ...

Post by Scipio Africanus »

to a team that actually tries to attack. Vida, whom I was counting on the SE to exploit for his lack of speed during the WC, has been burned all game by the fast Spanish runs.

Spain 4 Croatia 0.

make that Spain 5 Croatia 0.

Wha choo looking at?!
Bigpokey24
Super Eagle
Super Eagle
Re: Croatia losing 0-5 ...

Post by Bigpokey24 »

there is a bot here ooo, his name is john, bobo no go like this :D
SuperEagles

© Bigpokey24, most loved on CE
My post are with no warranties and confers zero rights. Get out your feelings
It is not authorized by CyberEagles. You assume all risk for your use.
All rights aren't reserved
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Serious beatdown........................No fluke.
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley
zee
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by zee »

It is now 6-0...........................I told you guys that Rohr is a certified FOOTBALL-COWARD :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse: :curse:
"Today we remember Nigeria and Africa football legend, Late Coach Stephen Okechukwu Keshi who passed on, on june 7th 2016. Thank you for the memories ‘The Big Boss.’ We can never forget you"............Kanu Nwankwo
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

6-0 :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Spain can be very, very wicked

Wha choo looking at?!
metalalloy
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by metalalloy »

Scipio Africanus wrote:to a team that actually tries to attack. Vida, whom I was counting on the SE to exploit for his lack of speed during the WC, has been burned all game by the fast Spanish runs.

Spain 4 Croatia 0.

Half of the team that played us no dey dis match. They are playing Spain.

Besides, Croatia played 6 more games after the Nigeria match, won 5 and lost 1. Did those 5 teams also fail to attack? Guys world cup don pass. They had a great tournament and we disappointed. Let it go.
We have been brainwashed by the Premier League that it's the best in the world. Nonsense. It's the best brand
Roy Keane: ITV 02/25/14

He says that we are currently "brainwashed" into believing that the Premier League is the best competition in the world, and that we are now a long way off dominating the Champions League again.
Gary Neville: Mirror: 12/23/14

I think Spain’s by far the best league.
Scholes. UK Guardian 9/6/16
JACKAL
Egg
Egg

Post by JACKAL »

This should put our world cup performance into perspective....

Swwitzerland 6- iceland 0
Belgium 3 - Iceland 0
Spain 6- Croatia - 0
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

JACKAL wrote:This should put our world cup performance into perspective....

Belgium 3 - Iceland 0
Spain 6- Croatia - 0
so you want to take friendly over wc? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'm sure Spain would rather win a friendly by 6 goals than reach a wc final
Super Eagles - Fly Above The Storm!!!
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

metalalloy wrote:
Scipio Africanus wrote:to a team that actually tries to attack. Vida, whom I was counting on the SE to exploit for his lack of speed during the WC, has been burned all game by the fast Spanish runs.

Spain 4 Croatia 0.

Half of the team that played us no dey dis match. They are playing Spain.

Besides, Croatia played 6 more games after the Nigeria match, won 5 and lost 1. Did those 5 teams also fail to attack? Guys world cup don pass. They had a great tournament and we disappointed. Let it go.
Good points, but Croatia won 4 games, against Nigeria, Iceland, a discombobulated Argentina and England. Not exactly top class opposition. Drew against Spain and Russia. They got the easy bracket by virtue of finishing 1st in the group.

Had Croatia been in France's half of the draw, they would have been sent home in R16 like Argentina.

Wha choo looking at?!
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

And where was Spain during the world cup? Oops I forgot they were waiting for a friendly to hand Croatia a beat down :lol: :lol: Una funny for CE
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
oloye
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by oloye »

:lol: :lol: Anyways this is CE, they would have fired Deschamps before the world cup
"There is big pressure at this club as you cannot be like the manager at Arsenal and ask for five years to try and to win one trophy" - Jose Mourinho

.... I believe in God. I try to be a good man so He can have a bit of time to give me a hand when I need it - Jose Mourinho
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

oloye wrote:And where was Spain during the world cup? Oops I forgot they were waiting for a friendly to hand Croatia a beat down :lol: :lol: Una funny for CE

Spain wicked sha. Dem go tikki takka you off the field if you take dem for granted.
That WC though, you cant tell me Lopetegui's firing didnt affect them and their results.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
Scipio Africanus
Eaglet
Eaglet

charlie wrote:
oloye wrote:And where was Spain during the world cup? Oops I forgot they were waiting for a friendly to hand Croatia a beat down :lol: :lol: Una funny for CE

Spain wicked sha. Dem go tikki takka you off the field if you take dem for granted.
That WC though, you cant tell me Lopetegui's firing didnt affect them and their results.
I agree completely

Wha choo looking at?!
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

charlie wrote:

Tales by the moon light. Events and incidents - all part of the game. The team that managed their fate best, carried the day
charlie
Egg
Egg

Post by charlie »

pajimoh wrote:
charlie wrote:

Tales by the moon light. Events and incidents - all part of the game. The team that managed their fate best, carried the day
Na true u talk, but its not easy to have to deal the distraction they had to deal with either and come away with a good tournament.
Kola nut lasts long for those that savor it
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

charlie wrote:
pajimoh wrote:
charlie wrote:

Na true u talk, but its not easy to have to deal the distraction they had to deal with either and come away with a good tournament.
African teams have been self inflicting for years. Europeans are human after all
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle
Re: Croatia losing 0-6 ...

Post by mcal »

...world cup burn out. I see this nations league becoming uninterested something like europa and some tea cup matches around :laugh:
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

mcal wrote:...world cup burn out. I see this nations league becoming uninterested something like europa and some tea cup cup matches :laugh:
It will definitely pick up, especially in non wc years
mcal
Flying Eagle
Flying Eagle

Post by mcal »

pajimoh wrote:
JACKAL wrote:This should put our world cup performance into perspective....

Belgium 3 - Iceland 0
Spain 6- Croatia - 0
so you want to take friendly over wc? :rotf: :rotf: :rotf:

I'm sure Spain would rather win a friendly by 6 goals than reach a wc final
...so the new nations league is a friendly.
kalani JR
Egg
Egg

Post by kalani JR »

Spain sacking their coach cost them the world cup and me the fantasy championship.
truetalk
Site Admin
Site Admin

Post by truetalk »

i have said it on here that they are not that good, but our LEARNER coach likes to recite the club names of opposing players.

There were 3 class sides in this World Cup. Brazil, France and Beldium.

We had the tools to be a dangerous side in the hands of a coach that was not a liability to the team.

Croatia is an OK side, a competent and experienced side. Nothing more.

France in the finals showed that Croatia can be beaten by 4 or 5 goals by the top sides (for the GK gift) and Spain confirmed it today.
pajimoh
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by pajimoh »

truetalk wrote:i have said it on here that they are not that good, but our LEARNER coach likes to recite the club names of opposing players.

There were 3 class sides in this World Cup. Brazil, France and Beldium.

We had the tools to be a dangerous side in the hands of a coach that was not a liability to the team.

Croatia is an OK side, a competent and experienced side. Nothing more.

France in the finals showed that Croatia can be beaten by 4 or 5 goals by the top sides (for the GK gift) and Spain confirmed it today.
It's never been about how good you can be but how good you are during the tournament. If a very good side did not peak for a tournament then they'll fall by the way. We often expect good teams to produce their best at tournaments and in every game. Sorry it's not like that.
wale1974
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by wale1974 »

Haba Uncle Oloye.......................League of Nations is not a friendly o :laugh:
"Emancipate yourselves from mental slavery, none but ourselves can free our minds!" - Bob Marley