Arsenal insert surprising clause in K Nwakali’s loan deal

Where Eagles dare! Discuss Nigerian related football (soccer) topics here.

Moderators: Moderator Team, phpBB2 - Administrators

fabio
Eaglet
Eaglet
Re: Arsenal insert surprising clause in K Nwakali’s loan dea

Post by fabio »

oloye wrote:Why are all our top prospects tied to all these loan deals. If he was a Brasilians or french or some Spanish kid, they will be lining him up for some first team. How did Ndidi do it abeg?
https://www.bbc.co.uk/radio/play/p05dsxmy
By the grace of God I am a Christian, by my deeds a great sinner.....The Way of a Pilgrim
green4life
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by green4life »

maceo4 wrote:
green4life wrote:Maybe the issue is our boy isn’t quite good enough yet. Simple as that. At this point in time, Nwakali should be bossing lower level environments like Dutch league 1, Porto B and certainly Liberian geriatrics and part timers but he is not. The real sad thing for me is I only realized that he was on the field vs Liberia 40 mins into the first half. For a while I thought we only had etebo & Ndidi in midfield. The problem is the player and not the loan system. And no matter how broke Porto is, as a going concern, they definitely can afford 4 million. Definitely, he needs a new club that will provide him a permanent home anywhere in Europe’s lower leagues. Arsenal has no plan for the boys future. That much is obvious. Loaning is not the problem. Moses, Christensen, Traore, Ake, etc have moved onto permanent jobs in top European leagues. If you are good enough you will be picked up.
You wan kill Ayo's dreams? Bobo got the chance to play the no. 10 position and he just didn't stand out as an elite player, kinda just got lost in the shuffle. Hopefully he gets more chances to show his stuff, but like you said he might just not be ready yet...
The funny thing is I kept wondering who was wearing 10 because the player wasn't making meaningful contributions in the first half. The commentators kept calling him Joel Obi but it was obvious from the hair that it wasn't Joel. It wasn't until late in the first half that I realized it was Kelechi Nwakali. I was like na wa. Anyway, hope dey.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

green4life wrote:
maceo4 wrote:
green4life wrote:Maybe the issue is our boy isn’t quite good enough yet. Simple as that. At this point in time, Nwakali should be bossing lower level environments like Dutch league 1, Porto B and certainly Liberian geriatrics and part timers but he is not. The real sad thing for me is I only realized that he was on the field vs Liberia 40 mins into the first half. For a while I thought we only had etebo & Ndidi in midfield. The problem is the player and not the loan system. And no matter how broke Porto is, as a going concern, they definitely can afford 4 million. Definitely, he needs a new club that will provide him a permanent home anywhere in Europe’s lower leagues. Arsenal has no plan for the boys future. That much is obvious. Loaning is not the problem. Moses, Christensen, Traore, Ake, etc have moved onto permanent jobs in top European leagues. If you are good enough you will be picked up.
You wan kill Ayo's dreams? Bobo got the chance to play the no. 10 position and he just didn't stand out as an elite player, kinda just got lost in the shuffle. Hopefully he gets more chances to show his stuff, but like you said he might just not be ready yet...
The funny thing is I kept wondering who was wearing 10 because the player wasn't making meaningful contributions in the first half. The commentators kept calling him Joel Obi but it was obvious from the hair that it wasn't Joel. It wasn't until late in the first half that I realized it was Kelechi Nwakali. I was like na wa. Anyway, hope dey.
No be only you o, at first I thought maybe its one of the local lads that got drafted in last minute and was a little over awed and just couldn't seem to put his foot on things until I realized it was Nwakali :scared:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!
kajifu
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by kajifu »

oloye wrote:Why are all our top prospects tied to all these loan deals. If he was a Brasilians or french or some Spanish kid, they will be lining him up for some first team. How did Ndidi do it abeg?
Uncle you should know as a footballer,when I was telling folks that if Jay Jay was a Brazilian Real,Barca,Milan in the 90's would be in court fighting for his signature.
Look at the guy playing DM for Real and tell me how is he better than Ndidi?Paulino who could not make it for spurs is playing for Barca today, I doubt after going to china if he was African he will even get a game in Championship.We have to thank the Thinker man who replaced Kante with Ndidi he knows how to get solid players.
maceo4
Eaglet
Eaglet

Post by maceo4 »

kajifu wrote:
Uncle you should know as a footballer,when I was telling folks that if Jay Jay was a Brazilian Real,Barca,Milan in the 90's would be in court fighting for his signature.
Look at the guy playing DM for Real and tell me how is he better than Ndidi?Paulino who could not make it for spurs is playing for Barca today, I doubt after going to china if he was African he will even get a game in Championship.We have to thank the Thinker man who replaced Kante with Ndidi he knows how to get solid players.
I wish Ndidi was as good as Casimero, he might get there but isn't there yet...Also, Paulinho is not playing for Barca today, he is back in China my guy, the younger Arthur has taken his place sha...try and keep up abeg :taunt:
Super Eagus 4 Life!
Made in the image of God that's a selfie!